Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Article 140 compensation starts next week

audigger

The Head of the Kirkuk branch of the Article 140 Implementation Committee says the compensation cheques will be distributed next week.

Kakarash Sidiq said, “The compensation cheques were to be distributed when the budget was approved, but due to some problems it was postponed until next week.”

Until now, 28 groups of families have been given compensation with the returnees receiving 10 million Iraqi dinars and to those who leave 20 million ids.

Compensation is a phase of the Article 140 implementation of the Iraqi constitution, specialized to the disputed areas which include Kirkuk, Mosul, Diyala, and Salahadin.

http://kirkuknow.com/english/index.php/2012/05/article-140-compensation-starts-next-week/

( Added link. Carla)

• Upvote 9

13-300x173.jpgKirkuk City...Photo Kirkuk Now

The Head of the Kirkuk branch of the Article 140 Implementation Committee says the compensation cheques will be distributed next week.

Kakarash Sidiq said, “The compensation cheques were to be distributed when the budget was approved, but due to some problems it was postponed until next week.”

Until now, 28 groups of families have been given compensation with the returnees receiving 10 million Iraqi dinars and to those who leave 20 million ids.

Compensation is a phase of the Article 140 implementation of the Iraqi constitution, specialized to the disputed areas which include Kirkuk, Mosul, Diyala, and Salahadin.

Nergiz Qadir – Kirkuk Now

http://kirkuknow.com...arts-next-week/

I think this is really some good news for us as well - COME ON RV !! avatar_20839.gif

• Upvote 2

13-300x173.jpgKirkuk City...Photo Kirkuk Now

Nergiz Qadir – Kirkuk Now

http://kirkuknow.com...arts-next-week/

I think this is really some good news for us as well - COME ON RV !! avatar_20839.gif

the picture looks like a good place to invest ..i wonder if thats down town ? B)

• Upvote 1

Why does the article say that the budget was approved last week?

“The compensation cheques were to be distributed when the budget was approved, but due to some problems it was postponed until next week.”<br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12.800000190734863px;">

I guess you can take this two ways. The distribution was put off till next week or the budget. So are they saying the budget is about to be passed? I take it that way. Or passed or maybe they don't care about the budget. It's surplus. They are not telling us everything here.

• Upvote 1

It sure seems like a lot of encouraging news lately as far as progress being made in agreements and some type of stability. They still have a long way to go, and all the violence and sectarianism (is that a word?) seems to always keep threattening their slow progress. But what the heck. I'll take anything anymore. The carrot at the end of the stick has been petrified in the last 5 years. lol.