Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**** THE AMAZING STAIRCASE ****

UNEEK

The Amazing - Mysterious - Staircase -- I have had this video archived in my files for over 2 years - always concerned about losing it and never finding it again -- I like this one because of the music playing - I have never been able to find this particular song anywhere - I do have some music of a pan flute which I think is what is playing in this video - It is so beautiful - At the end the only title given was Fauna -- but anyway - I hope you will enjoy the music as well as the mysterious interesting story behind this amazing staircase -- IT IS SOOO BEAUTIFUL <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

That staircase is phenomenal, amazing, incredible and unbelievable.....

and what i take away from this.... is.... no matter how hard I try, no matter what I do, .... no amount of time, money or intention will ever result in getting that carpenter's phone number so I can call him about replacing my existing spiral with something this extraordinary? Building a second one into the loft would probably be way to much to ask even if it would be smaller huh? Still same problem, no contact information.....

Well doesn't that just frost the ole flakes sad.gif

• Upvote 2

UNEEK, The name of the song is "The Lonely Shepherd." You can find it on Youtube played by the one and only Zamfir. Great video about the staircase! Thanks.

OMG -- THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I have a couple CD's by Zamfir and love them -- I will definitely be looking for this one !!

after that video there is another version of this, in this one it said it was built without the railings and has picture of it without,they were added later

OMG I listened to that one and found another rendition by a different artist - this is just beautiful to me - maybe to no one else but I could listen to this over and over

some may enjoy this one - it is more like a music video

• 3 weeks later...

Very cool! Thanks so much for bringing this over, Uneek!

KK

MADD for Heather

You are welcome -  it's a nice change of pace  and does  one good to enjoy and witness the gifts and talents of others   - It is a real joy to witness others  sharing their gifts  - I believe everyone has some form of  "gift"  to share with the world - whether they choose to acknowledge it and  use it or not could be a great loss  to everyone - Be it great or small everyone has something of value to share  <3 <3 <3 <3 

I am gonna go see this sooooooon

REALLY????  I had not really given that  idea  a lot  of thought but heck I think I will  put it on my bucket  list  - I think it  would be a breath taking  experience -

I have walked  inside the walls of Jerusalem -  - the  streets of Bethlehem -  took a ride along the Nile  River -  took water from the Jordan River - stepped into the salty  waters of the Black Sea -  rode along the barren dusty roads of the Gaza Strip - rode  across the desert sands and seen the Bedouin Camps -   visited the Mt of Olives -  The Garden of  Gethsemane  - Calvary -  the  home of P Pilot -  and many more  -  I went to and walked up to and touched the Whaling Wall -   Went to Egypt  and went inside the  pyramids -  wow what  an experience that was -

I may forget some finer details but I  will never forge the experience and what a  feeling it was to be there   - I would like to  revisit but wonder if it could ever be safe and possible? There was much shooting  and such when I was there in 1992 or 1993 I think -       Yes I do believe this magnificent Staircase  would be an awesome  site to see -

Any music aficionado on here to clue me in why the Andes Indian (I assume) flute low notes are on the opposite side than the one Zamfier used?

Guess I am letting my Cliff Clavin show!

I wondered the same thing, MS, then I thought maybe they make left handed and right handed flutes? 

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 2

Any music aficionado on here to clue me in why the Andes Indian (I assume) flute low notes are on the opposite side than the one Zamfier used?

Guess I am letting my Cliff Clavin show!

Hey that is a really good question - I noticed that  and was  wondering the same thing but I sure did not  know who  to ask -- I would  only guess it is a preference as the notes pretty much have to be the same  - would it be comparable  to right handed and left handed?  - It  is in how they are made  though and the long and short are opposite - interesting for sure - thanks for  visiting and leaving a comment -

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1