Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Full Blown Civil War in America Could Happen Any Day Now

The reason people are so fanatical regarding Gun Rights .. is cuz people don't trust the government. And for good reason.

The government shoot a War Vet in the face with a tear gas canister .. then toss in a flash-bang for laughs ..

.. when a crowd gathers round to help the unconscious guy with the bloody face.

In other words, too many have already demonstrated their intentions .. regarding projectiles that exit a muzzle at terrific velocities and other things that sail thru the air and explode.

So I am not very encouraged by our government. Are you?

And if THEY got the guns and we don't .. that's not a good thing. For us. Then we not only don't have our kids, we don't even have our country either.

Every day on the evenin news we see stories of what happens when the State has the guns and the people dont. And it's not pretty. And the bigger the guns, the uglier it gets.

This is not about Gun control this is about MORE than guns.

"The government shoot a War Vet in the face with a tear gas canister .. then toss in a flash-bang for laughs .."

Ok, you say the government did it, now did the president order this attack ?or was it a few crazy people that have no heart?

I can't understand how anybody can think that our sons and daughters brothers and sisters will attack us, that's who's protecting us right now, do you think if the government wanted to attack the people like you claim, it would happen ?

NOBODY wants Civil War. We need to come together as AMERICANS and throw off this tyrannical government. That means you on the left need to WAKE UP! You have been LIED TO. You are being LIED TO as we speak. Look around - do you not realize that we are 3 MEALS FROM ANARCHY?

I don't want to hurt anyone. But if your 'emergency food storage plan' is coming to my house and taking mine - (if you manage to get past my dog) - let's just say, your dying thought may be "Damn, she has some serious dexterity in her trigger finger"! At this point, "I told you so" won't mean a thing to you - but it'll make me feel better - knowing you were warned. It doesn't have to come to this - but it will. You, too, can prepare now for what is surely coming - but you won't. You're filled with the sweet, beautiful HOPE of your Utopian, progressive, Marxist leader. Good luck with that.

REVOLUTION is what we need. That may be our only remedy now. But we will have to come together as a people. This is why they have made us so divided, so distrustful of each other.

DIVISION = CIVIL WAR

TOGETHER = REVOLUTION

jmo

• Upvote 2

Ok, enough with the RACEIST talk and the name calling! Iwill shut this thread down if this continues!! ass-kicking.gif

This is me talking as Bump the person not as the Bumper64 the mod!!

I am no fan of Obama and I have made that clear but it hasnothing to do with his race it has to do what he is doing to this country!!

I have White, Black, Mexican and Porter Ricans all in my direct family and I love them all so you can take the Race card and put it back in yourpocket to be used in another thread!!

If people will say they like the Black half of the Presidentbut they can't stand the white half of the President!! Does that make itbetter??

This thread has me pi$$ed off at the way some have acted!! angry.gif

PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD RESPECTFUL TO ALL!!!

• Upvote 3

"The government shoot a War Vet in the face with a tear gas canister .. then toss in a flash-bang for laughs .."

Ok, you say the government did it, now did the president order this attack ?or was it a few crazy people that have no heart?

I can't understand how anybody can think that our sons and daughters brothers and sisters will attack us, that's who's protecting us right now, do you think if the government wanted to attack the people like you claim, it would happen ?

Do you think the government would approve the use of drones on our own citizens on this soil if they were as benevolent as you say they are? Your love affair with the political lies has completely blinded you.

That is absolutely correct Jonjon. This is all about disarming to public to where we cant defend ourselves. It amazes me that these liberals dont see this.

"The president is trying to save lives"?? Man you people in Jersey have drank all the koolaid. Obummer and the rest of those liberal idiots have got you right where they want you dont they. Would suck to be you!

All I can tell you is I wake up and go to sleep without a worry in my mind, now you on the other hand wake up and go to sleep with a gun in your hand worrying about the government, I guess NRA got you right where they want you, you're paying their salaries and they keep feeding you false information, every time you buy a gun or ammo they get a cut so they love people like you.

Do you think the government would approve the use of drones on our own citizens on this soil if they were as benevolent as you say they are? Your love affair with the political lies has completely blinded you.

I happen to think you're blinded by misinformation put out by gun advocates, and I'm for the use of drones in the case of people like Dorner. If they had a drone active those two officers wouldn't be shot at the end.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

No lets clear this up, Our leader was not elected by the people of all this nation, He was elected by swing states only. The northern states voted on behalf of the Unions that support our leader he bends there way with Money and support for his vote. The middle state is VA. ware most of the folks work in the White House, Capitol, treasury , Government offices, they to will support the leader , and then we have Florida, 9 million illegals that have no place in a voting booth and there going to vote for FREEBIES there again they vote for the one thats has the hand outs. So don't ever say he got into office by the people of this country. He got in office from the people in 5 states , swing states. If all states counted he would have never made the trip. <_<

• Upvote 2

All I can tell you is I wake up and go to sleep without a worry in my mind, now you on the other hand wake up and go to sleep with a gun in your hand worrying about the government, I guess NRA got you right where they want you, you're paying their salaries and they keep feeding you false information, every time you buy a gun or ammo they get a cut so they love people like you.

I happen to think you're blinded by misinformation put out by gun advocates, and I'm for the use of drones in the case of people like Dorner. If they had a drone active those two officers wouldn't be shot at the end.

I'm an advocate for the "Bill of Rights" the 5th amendment. I think you are on the side of the Marxist movement in this country that I will be honored to give my life defending it from.

Hopefully there is never again a civil war in america. i understand how people feel like theyve lost their rights........but that hasnt happened yet. i think obamas hard pull to the left is whats ginning up the fear, however some see it as just a policy shift. sure its stupid dumb policys i dont agree with......but its a fundamental difference in beliefs.

believe it or not. More americans have purchased guns under obama, than any other president in history. people are more heavily armed today, than any other pro-gun president in history. this is obviously happening in spite of obama, not because of him. butby default, you could say america is saver today than it ever was, thanks to obama stimulated the industry by instilling the possible fear of a ban. just remember, you stillhave the right to bear arms, and you always will until the day you give them up, or they ammend the constitution.

Im totally progun.....i just wanted to bring a different view. what do you guys say.

Maybe you need to wake up a little bit more Sandstorm

You think you haven't lost any of your rights Huh

How about the right against unreasonable search. At airports are you not searched ,cameras every where you go.

or how about when you are stopped on the highway you refuse to let them look in your car and they keep you there until their trained dog comes and alerts on cue and they search your car any way

How about the machines they have in new york and other major city's that see right through your clothes to see if you have a fire arm.

How about forcing the people to pay tribute or go to jail

IE: Federal income tax ( No law to break but if you do not pay you go to jail )

How about a fair trial with a jury of your peers ( NDAA took care of that didn't it )

How about presumption of innocence until proven guilty ( Been gone a long time now)

How about your right to free speech if you believe you still have it why don't you go to the airport

with a friend and have a conversation about firearms or explosions.

or maybe you could just ask some of the children who have been suspended recently

for saying gun or playing gun.

I think maybe you need a couple more cups of coffee

The list is actually longer but i am lazy.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 2

I cant believe its always the liberals that get blamed do you think that

only liberals cause everything?Liberals are just people like us so blame everything on them?

Their are folks on all sides that could be blamed sxsess.What about the PTB dont you think

that they have a hand on the presidents control strings?The president can only do so much

with what he has to work with.Look at Boehner is he a liberal too?

All sides need to look at the real concerns about this country and pull together as a team

or it will be americans fighting americans over something that might not be obama's fault.

When the majority speaks he only responds to it.I dont think their will be a civil war and

I pray there wont be one.The only war I see is the ones who dont want to give up their

assault rifles or register them.It will be them against the government Good Luck to you folks as well.

JMHO.

• Upvote 1

Im with you there. we have enough world enemies that pose even greater threats. if we have to worry about our own government, oh brother. id like to think we have elements within the government including states that are brave enough and will not allow any such thing to happen. We have created our own problems here. were so in debt, were cuttig and getting ready to shut parts of our national defense down along with others. we are in serious times and need to come together as americans, because our real enemies are watching closely......imo they will bite when we are most vulnerable.

Ok, enough with the RACEIST talk and the name calling! Iwill shut this thread down if this continues!! ass-kicking.gif

This is me talking as Bump the person not as the Bumper64 the mod!!

I am no fan of Obama and I have made that clear but it hasnothing to do with his race it has to do what he is doing to this country!!

I have White, Black, Mexican and Porter Ricans all in my direct family and I love them all so you can take the Race card and put it back in yourpocket to be used in another thread!!

If people will say they like the Black half of the Presidentbut they can't stand the white half of the President!! Does that make itbetter??

This thread has me pi$$ed off at the way some have acted!! angry.gif

PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD RESPECTFUL TO ALL!!!

I agree with man, I just want people to say what they feel and say what they really mean. I know I am good I have no hate in me. We good everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Upvote 1

Im with you there. we have enough world enemies that pose even greater threats. if we have to worry about our own government, oh brother. id like to think we have elements within the government including states that are brave enough and will not allow any such thing to happen. We have created our own problems here. were so in debt, were cuttig and getting ready to shut parts of our national defense down along with others. we are in serious times and need to come together as americans, because our real enemies are watching closely......imo they will bite when we are most vulnerable.

We will be most vulnerable when we are disarmed and our military is shut down. WAKE UP AMERICA!

I agree with man, I just want people to say what they feel and say what they really mean. I know I am good I have no hate in me. We good everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thanks You,

I like everyone until they give me a reason not to like them anymore!!! laugh.gif

When it all comes down to it we should all be standing as brothers and sisters!!

We will never agree on everything but we need to keep our eyes open and watch EVERYTHING our government does and what they might plan on doing!! wink.gif

Remember that MONEY is the root of all evil and will cause GOOD people to do bad things sometimes!! KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN!!

• Upvote 2

I'm an advocate for the "Bill of Rights" the 5th amendment. I think you are on the side of the Marxist movement in this country that I will be honored to give my life defending it from.

I've been called a moron, stupid, liberal, marxist, leftist and many more things that I can't think of now, but in reality it's just because I refuse to let the conspiracy theorists get into my head. I live in peace and don't have to look over my shoulders every second like some of you.

I noticed that you use that line a lot "

I will be honored to give my life defending it from."

You don't have to worry about me I"m on the side of peace and solving problems in a civil manner, you on the other hand has war in your mind 24/7.

I've been called a moron, stupid, liberal, marxist, leftist and many more things that I can't think of now, but in reality it's just because I refuse to let the conspiracy theorists get into my head. I live in peace and don't have to look over my shoulders every second like some of you.

I noticed that you use that line a lot "

I will be honored to give my life defending it from."

You don't have to worry about me I"m on the side of peace and solving problems in a civil manner, you on the other hand has war in your mind 24/7.

Those flowers and peace symbols want protect you when the law abiding citizens are disarmed and the military is either dismantled are ordered to turn on us. The peaceable German citizens stuck their head in the sand too. One of the worst mistakes in history.

Maybe you need to wake up a little bit more Sandstorm

You think you haven't lost any of your rights Huh

How about the right against unreasonable search. At airports are you not searched ,cameras every where you go.

or how about when you are stopped on the highway you refuse to let them look in your car and they keep you there until their trained dog comes and alerts on cue and they search your car any way

How about the machines they have in new york and other major city's that see right through your clothes to see if you have a fire arm.

How about forcing the people to pay tribute or go to jail

IE: Federal income tax ( No law to break but if you do not pay you go to jail )

How about a fair trial with a jury of your peers ( NDAA took care of that didn't it )

How about presumption of innocence until proven guilty ( Been gone a long time now)

How about your right to free speech if you believe you still have it why don't you go to the airport

with a friend and have a conversation about firearms or explosions.

or maybe you could just ask some of the children who have been suspended recently

for saying gun or playing gun.

I think maybe you need a couple more cups of coffee

The list is actually longer but i am lazy.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

I was playing devils advocate. if you continue on through the thread you will gain more of my type of opinion.

the fact we have to go through such extensive searches, should really raise your awareness that our government knows we have real threats within the u.s.. sure i hate it to......but society wants to know their going to board an airplane without someone armed. wed like to know no one is going to cause an emergency at a big sporting event.

the society we know have....withcriminals walking around.....more and more people on prescriptive drugs.......etc...its a good thing to provide certain levels of security.

i fully understand how you feel your rights are being ripped........but honestly....for now we still have the right to free speech. we can still buy guns and bear arms. while it seems those rights are being attacked......they havent been takin away.

I believe their are limits to every right given in the bill of rights. we shouldnt be walking around with nukes in our pockets, right? Their is a discussion that needs to be had but both sides are so far apart any compromise is worst than the status quo.

we have peope who jump overboard on issues for dumb human reasons. like taking a nerf gun and suspending a kid. but your talking a handfull or a few hundred out of like150 million people

Edited by sandstorm

LOL obama was elected and everyone is in an uproar. Civil war is not coming to the US that is just another person's opinion. I believe you have a right to own guns. Everyone is going to be crying and whining over obama no matter what. The reason why he won is no one wanted to start all over again with Romney. So their you have it buy all the guns, supplies and food you believe you should have and wait for the dung to hit the fan. Just like Y2K another wild erumor to get everyone dandruff up. Only winners is the gun and ammo companies. No worries folks it will be all ok.

Most of you all talk a good game, I must admit. But, I doubt that you have seen any real blood and guts . I have in Afghanistan. Be careful not to incite someone else to do something that you wouldnt do yourself !

+1 runner. Most here that are absolute in their convictions that they do not believe that something like this could happen.

may change their minds if UN troops should ever invade US soil.

While others who boast may be the first to hide at the first shots

Will it happen I certainly don't know.

Do I think its going to happen

Yes

• Upvote 1

LOL obama was elected and everyone is in an uproar. Civil war is not coming to the US that is just another person's opinion. I believe you have a right to own guns. Everyone is going to be crying and whining over obama no matter what. The reason why he won is no one wanted to start all over again with Romney. So their you have it buy all the guns, supplies and food you believe you should have and wait for the dung to hit the fan. Just like Y2K another wild erumor to get everyone dandruff up. Only winners is the gun and ammo companies. No worries folks it will be all ok.

This is actually Obamas secret economic stimulus plan. He wanted to make people think he was banning guns, to increase consumer spending.

lol. i thought it was funny.

You must feel like a boxer taking jabs. i hope everyone can accept a different opinion, without having to get nasty about it. dialogue and conversation is.a good and healthy debate. whatever side were on....we have to at some point be respectful enough through dialogue...that the other person sees it clearly too. we have to convince americans to join us to achieve any goal

Libby Libby Libby why must you carry on like a baby. I do not speak of war and I hope we never have to raise up against our government but if we do I want to be able to protect my family why is that so hard for you to understand. ps does it taste like chicken.

I'm a big fan of protecting my family. Only in my world it definately isn't the government I'm protecting them from. It's you darn Kool Aid drinkers. VIVA JIMMY JONES!!!!!

A little like chicken but a bit gamier.

• Upvote 1

+1 runner. Most here that are absolute in their convictions that they do not believe that something like this could happen.

may change their minds if UN troops should ever invade US soil.

While others who boast may be the first to hide at the first shots

Will it happen I certainly don't know.

Do I think its going to happen

Yes

UN will never invade the US DOG that is just someone thinking some wild story. But some will believe anything if you keep talking about it. Just my opinion.

UN will never invade the US DOG that is just someone thinking some wild story. But some will believe anything if you keep talking about it. Just my opinion.

So just curious. What makes your opinion Valid and mine not?

Wild story Im not to sure about that anymore.

Edited by dog53