Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Full Blown Civil War in America Could Happen Any Day Now

HAhahaha, you guys have been inhaling gun powder for too long, the crap you guys come up with just because we have a black Democratic president, unreal, it's just like a bunch of kids hudled up after watching a horror movie hahaha, mommy they want to take our toys away whaaaaaa, hurry up let's spend all our money stocking up on guns and ammo, NRA said it so it must be true, talk about sheep following the crazy sheppard, WOW.

Haha! I laughed when I read your shiz. Are you a sophomore in college?

Dude this forum has elevated past racism, you are saying some really elementary shiz. The fact that you think it's black vs white, democratic vs republican tells me there is a long road ahead friend...

Find your inner Shepard.

That is good, but you made a mistake. You did just what I said, he is the President, not obama. You may say you know black people who don't like the President, but those are only your words and I don't think you are telling the truth. They may not agree with him but they like him.

why don't you quit being so insecure.

So true. you know, state and city budgets are severly stressed. its only a matter of time before police and fire are laid off. We have mentally ill people on psychotropic drugs all over america. we allow repeat criminal offenders walking the streets, we have millions of american in hard times or out of work, we have extreme jihadist who want to kill americans, north korea with nuke test aimed at u.s., the chinese are almost done funding our broke country, automatic sequestration and severe cuts to national defense, and iran ready for war.

there is every reason in the book to be armed and loaded. the police dont do anything, until after a law of crime has been committed. so word tothe wise.......protect yourself and your family.....because nobody else can.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

I travel up and down New Jersey, I know people in New York and Cunnecticut and many in Florida, I don't know a single person that's stocking up on anything, exept my mother she stocks up on paper towel. And nobody I know talks about a civil war, I guess us Yankees are not in the loop of this coming civil war.

not sure about N/Y or Jersey but there are people in Con and Florida that are for fact!

WOW are you that ignorant or where you just raised hating the white man if it's the latter it's not all your fault, but you have to want to change. Also this American use to say President Obama until he started losing my respect on the poor job he has been doing and the way he is separating our great nation. P.S. His intelligences doesn't hold a candle to Condi Rice. She who would have made a much better President in my opion

FOOL did you hear me say I don't like white people, NO. If I don't like you I would tell you. Get over it, he won. And your opinion is like a A@@ whole everyone has one. But your just smell a lot more. I am not talking of fighting and killing Americans people like you who is calling for civil war are, so please telling me what has the president done so wrong that he needs to get out. Did he start a war for a unjust reason? NO......... He has only spoke of fairness for all people.

That is good, but you made a mistake. You did just what I said, he is the President, not obama. You may say you know black people who don't like the President, but those are only your words and I don't think you are telling the truth. They may not agree with him but they like him.

its either you are new to politics or your just using the race card because your a black guy defening a black guy ..obama has been totally dishonest with the american public since he started campaigning 6 years ago ....

this political arena and dislike for the ther party has always been in existance .. it didnt just start because obama became president .... i guess you think everyone referred to bush as president bush .. or clinto to president clinton .. if your going to get involved politically .. your going to have to know that .. pulling the race card has been outed years ago .. we know the tactics .. we know what racism is ..after all the entire world has been devided into countrys by race thousands of years ago .. the united states is doing just fine overcoming the race problems .. but people are not against obama any more than they were against clinton.. or bush .. if you want to call obama president obama go ahead .. . ill refer to him as obama .. it seems obama likes to do battle with the non democrats in america .. hes constantly calling them out for not passing his democrat laws . .. its not going to hapen in the future either , get used to it ,,presidents dont just do what ever they want .. ask clinto ,, he wanted his legacy to be fixing social security . but he had other problems to deal with in his second term .. bush tried to fix it but democrats filibustered that . now its obamas turn ... and hes going to get filibusterd just like every other president has been .. its not a racial thing .. its political .leave race out and make your arguements . youll do better that way . . thanks for your service .. i worked hand in hand in iraq with every race . black this and white that is not a good way to get your point across .. we want laws that are for all americans ,, not just the majority like obama does . with his 99% campaignas if those rich people dont have the same rights as everyother american.. good luck .. :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I travel up and down New Jersey, I know people in New York and Cunnecticut and many in Florida, I don't know a single person that's stocking up on anything, exept my mother she stocks up on paper towel. And nobody I know talks about a civil war, I guess us Yankees are not in the loop of this coming civil war.

Check out the ammo supply stores, selling more ammo than they can get. Gun dealers, selling more guns than they can get. We're not talking about a civil war in the south either, nothing about this is going to be civil. We're talking about defending our freedom from those who intend to take it. Come and get it!

FOOL did you hear me say I don't like white people, NO. If I don't like you I would tell you. Get over it, he won. And your opinion is like a A@@ whole everyone has one. But your just smell a lot more. I am not talking of fighting and killing Americans people like you who is calling for civil war are, so please telling me what has the president done so wrong that he needs to get out. Did he start a war for a unjust reason? NO......... He has only spoke of fairness for all people.

You have not read me saying anything about civil war I believe if it happens it will be more of a revolutionary war to get our government back in check, and as far as our President doing wrong just look around, it's not all his fault it's obvious he has PUPPET masters. And finally it shouldn't be about fairness for all it should be the opportunity for all to achieve greatness.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let me tell all you dumb A@@ something and it is the truth and if you are man or woman enough to except it you will be better off for it.

None of you who think like R2D2 have good sense!!!!!!!!!!! The real reason you people who speak of a Civil War are really saying, “ I hope it was like in the good old days and that BLACK PEOPLE only worked in the fields as salves and not in the White house running the country.” Face it, tell the truth and as a black man I can respect you for who you are. An ignorant fool!!!!!!!!!!!!! But that is okay you are who you are and like I said I can respect that.

You know how I know you hate him as a black man and that he is in the White House. People like R2D2 can’t even say President Obama. That is who he is people, the PRESIDENT. If you don’t like it just move out of the country, stop calling for Civil War. This country was built off of blood, sweat, and tears from many colors, not just white. You did not make it great all by yourselves. I have served twenty years in this country military and I never served just to protect white people. I done it for my country………

Now if you don’t know you should do some research, President Obama is one of the most intelligent and educated president the US ever had. So please face the fact he beat your boys fair and square. He is in the house and it looks like the party on the right is headed out because they keep their foot in their mouth.

I am a gun holder and carry, and I have not read anything or heard anything saying President Obama is going to take my gun away. Stop looking for something to cry about, learn to care about your fellow Americans. Stop wanting to shoot somebody, because most of you don’t have **** to take.

WOW!

C'mon!

Hahaha I was going to dissect your unbelievable piece but realized you're probably so angry that you would just lash out with nonsensical ****.

its either you are new to politics or your just using the race card because your a black guy defening a black guy ..obama has been totally dishonest with the american public since he started campaigning 6 years ago ....

this political arena and dislike for the ther party has always been in existance .. it didnt just start because obama became president .... i guess you think everyone referred to bush as president bush .. or clinto to president clinton .. if your going to get involved politically .. your going to have to know that .. pulling the race card has been outed years ago .. we know the tactics .. we know what racism is ..after all the entire world has been devided into countrys by race thousands of years ago .. the united states is doing just fine overcoming the race problems .. but people are not against obama any more than they were against clinton.. or bush .. if you want to call obama president obama go ahead .. . ill refer to him as obama .. it seems obama likes to do battle with the non democrats in america .. hes constantly calling them out for not passing his democrat laws . .. its not going to hapen in the future either , get used to it ,,presidents dont just do what ever they want .. ask clinto ,, he wanted his legacy to be fixing social security . but he had other problems to deal with in his second term .. bush tried to fix it but democrats filibustered that . now its obamas turn ... and hes going to get filibusterd just like every other president has been .. its not a racial thing .. its political .leave race out and make your arguements . youll do better that way . . thanks for your service .. i worked hand in hand in iraq with every race . black this and white that is not a good way to get your point across .. we want laws that are for all americans ,, not just the majority like obama does . with his 99% campaignas if those rich people dont have the same rights as everyother american.. good luck .. :lol:/>

Okay if it was just about the politic then why so many of you are now calling for civil war??????????????? Please most of you just hate he is in the white house.................. His term shall in as any other president they you all will have another try in voting for a republican. But answer my question why all the talk about civil war.

Haha! I laughed when I read your shiz. Are you a sophomore in college?

Dude this forum has elevated past racism, you are saying some really elementary shiz. The fact that you think it's black vs white, democratic vs republican tells me there is a long road ahead friend...

Find your inner Shepard.

Unfortunatelly I have to come down to level of the discussion here which is 5th grade stuff, people are up in arms because the president wants to ban some of their toys, now they're calling for a civil war, and if you tell me that's adult and civil talk then there's something wrong with you too.

And as far as racism we both know that some people are very racist and they hate our president wether you like it or not that's reality, you can't tell me that we're past that, I'm one of the few here that stands behind our president wether black or white Democratic and Republican.

• Upvote 1

No man you got me wrong. I love you as child of God, what I see from most of you guys writing is the hate for the President. He was elected by the people for 4 more years, so live with it stop talking about war within our country. I Love all people and I do not want to take sides in killing my fellow American like most of you who are saying. So please don't say I am a racist, I am not talking about killing people who live in America.

I understand Dog. I am concerned as well. I dont want to have to kill anybody, especially in this country. I have 2 daughters. All I want is to be left alone. That means not having my rights, according to the US Constitution, infringed on in any way, shape or form. I dont think you are a racist. Thanks for the reply.

Damn it! "speaks of fairness"...c'mon really

Hook, line and sinker.

Find your Shepard.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure about N/Y or Jersey but there are people in Con and Florida that are for fact!

Yup. I would assume their are paranoid dillusional people in all 50 states. However the 57 people from 8 families in Conn that are stockpiling are a tad outnumbered by the 15 million people who are not. When those 57 lunatics grab their guns and take to the streets, they will be put down like the rabid animals they are. The same thing will happen with the ridiculouly small minority of lunatics that do the same thing in every other state. I get the feeling that the majority of people that feel the way you do are on this website and your numbers are not grand. So good luck with your little war and make sure you are home for supper. I hear ma is making raccoon stew.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Listen to Alan Keyes, a black man, he sums it up for ya.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yup. I would assume their are paranoid dillusional people in all 50 states. However the 57 people from 8 families in Conn that are stockpiling are a tad outnumbered by the 15 million people who are not. When those 57 lunatics grab their guns and take to the streets, they will be put down like the rabid animals they are. The same thing will happen with the ridiculouly small minority of lunatics that do the same thing in every other state. I get the feeling that the majority of people that feel the way you do are on this website and your numbers are not grand. So good luck with your little war and make sure you are home for supper. I hear ma is making raccoon stew.

Libby Libby Libby why must you carry on like a baby. I do not speak of war and I hope we never have to raise up against our government but if we do I want to be able to protect my family why is that so hard for you to understand. ps does it taste like chicken.

Okay if it was just about the politic then why so many of you are now calling for civil war??????????????? Please most of you just hate he is in the white house.................. His term shall in as any other president they you all will have another try in voting for a republican. But answer my question why all the talk about civil war.

this is just a small chat room with only a small hand ful of people who i believe are misled and eventually wil learn they have been misled .. . theres plenty of propaganda thats flys all over the world and alot of it is directed at the big guy ,, the united states .. since the internet got so big ,, these things have been growing ,, your better off just saying things that make sense in response to the conspiracy nuts . dont jump out as a nut yourself ..that doesnt work to well . i know ive done it .

Listen to Alan Keyes, a black man, he sums it up for ya.

that is a good example . and only one example

now alan keys i concider intelligent

Edited by dontlop

Unfortunatelly I have to come down to level of the discussion here which is 5th grade stuff, people are up in arms because the president wants to ban some of their toys, now they're calling for a civil war, and if you tell me that's adult and civil talk then there's something wrong with you too.

And as far as racism we both know that some people are very racist and they hate our president wether you like it or not that's reality, you can't tell me that we're past that, I'm one of the few here that stands behind our president wether black or white Democratic and Republican.

The reason people are so fanatical regarding Gun Rights .. is cuz people don't trust the government. And for good reason.

The government shoot a War Vet in the face with a tear gas canister .. then toss in a flash-bang for laughs ..

.. when a crowd gathers round to help the unconscious guy with the bloody face.

In other words, too many have already demonstrated their intentions .. regarding projectiles that exit a muzzle at terrific velocities and other things that sail thru the air and explode.

So I am not very encouraged by our government. Are you?

And if THEY got the guns and we don't .. that's not a good thing. For us. Then we not only don't have our kids, we don't even have our country either.

Every day on the evenin news we see stories of what happens when the State has the guns and the people dont. And it's not pretty. And the bigger the guns, the uglier it gets.

This is not about Gun control this is about MORE than guns.

Edited by jonjon

I think most people understand president obama was never vetted by the media to the public. you know he started his political career in the home of a guy whos terrorist network bombed the pentagon?

Is that not troubling at all. ever heard of bernadine dorn?

Edited by sandstorm

Check out the ammo supply stores, selling more ammo than they can get. Gun dealers, selling more guns than they can get. We're not talking about a civil war in the south either, nothing about this is going to be civil. We're talking about defending our freedom from those who intend to take it. Come and get it!

There are nuts in every state, I don't know anybody that ran to buy guns or ammo here in Jersey but I'm sure they're out there, and as far as freedom I'm with you I'll defend and fight for our freedom too, but because the president is trying to save lives people like you think it's a call for a civil war, I don't know why it's such a big deal that he wants to ban something that has no use for anybody out there exept the mass murderers.

That is absolutely correct Jonjon. This is all about disarming to public to where we cant defend ourselves. It amazes me that these liberals dont see this.

There are nuts in every state, I don't know anybody that ran to buy guns or ammo here in Jersey but I'm sure they're out there, and as far as freedom I'm with you I'll defend and fight for our freedom too, but because the president is trying to save lives people like you think it's a call for a civil war, I don't know why it's such a big deal that he wants to ban something that has no use for anybody out there exept the mass murderers.

"The president is trying to save lives"?? Man you people in Jersey have drank all the koolaid. Obummer and the rest of those liberal idiots have got you right where they want you dont they. Would suck to be you!

Tony, military style automic assault weapons are already banned.

A 2000lb assault weapon called a "motor vehicle" kills more people and children than guns. should we ban cars?? What about cell phones? Alot of people die texting and driving.

With obamas type of thinking.........if it saves just one life, we must take action

......i guess cars would be banned.

ill agree to give up my 2nd ammendment after obama gets north korea, iran, islamist extremist, and all criminals to give up all their weapons! Fair deal

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 2