Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Full Blown Civil War in America Could Happen Any Day Now

Lets take a survey, I'm in Michigan and travel around the state talking to all types of people ( whites, blacks,browns,men and woman,young and old from the poor to the well off) and it amazes me how many are talking about or have stock piled guns and ammo, food and water because of the direction our government is going and it's not a race issue and it's not anything to do with dem vs repub's, it's a protect my family issue. Most believe when there is not enough money to take care of the people use to getting handouts, that those said people will riot in the streets and if that happens God help us.

sorry for my rant. So how many other people and in what states are hearing the same things????

Lets take a survey, I'm in Michigan and travel around the state talking to all types of people ( whites, blacks,browns,men and woman,young and old from the poor to the well off) and it amazes me how many are talking about or have stock piled guns and ammo, food and water because of the direction our government is going and it's not a race issue and it's not anything to do with dem vs repub's, it's a protect my family issue. Most believe when there is not enough money to take care of the people use to getting handouts, that those said people will riot in the streets and if that happens God help us.

sorry for my rant. So how many other people and in what states are hearing the same things????

That's close, but not exactly how I am hearing it. It won't be the people not receiving their handouts.......it will be those who feel their freedoms are being infringed on. ohmy.gif

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

That's close, but not exactly how I am hearing it. It won't be the people not receiving their handouts.......it will be those who feel their freedoms are being infringed on. ohmy.gif

GO RV, then BV

that's why I'm asking what state and what others are hearing!!!

• Upvote 1

Well there are many out there that may say I'm crazy but i study history and love it. I'm an avid civil war buff and collector, With what i have seen coming down on the people of this great nation with the administration we have in power in Washington and alls i can see is No Good for our country. They can blame it on who they want but it does not change the fact that this liberal government will destroy this country. I'm sorry for the ones that thinks its all going to be peachy keen and the one that say stay in your home it will be OK but your dead wrong my friends. They will have no jobs, no food, no money in our pockets there coming in your homes fools. There point will be to steal kill to survive. At that point you will be mealy a road block and they will come through it to feed there family. Now you Fools can give up all the guns you got but i feel sorry for your family not you, because they listened to your dumb asses.When you have 15 hungry men women and children busting in your door to Robb you 9 or 10 shots wont save your sorry ass. :huh:

• Upvote 2

GO RV, then BV

Oh come on now shabs. When this country is broke and thats certainly the direction its headed. What will the takers do? Sit there and starve. nope. Perhaps learn how to hunt and fish hahahah Yeah right. They will have no choice but to spread out of the citys and take what they can. Its a fairly easy concept to grasp.

Most ive talked to are concerned about when china quits lending us money. some have stated the u.s. will be transferring our debt to china into giving them assets like land in our own country. so then china can use the made in the u.s.a sticker.

most are concerned about when the date is, for when mathematically we cant pay governments bills. when social security stops, healthcare is vicously rationed or denied, or a possible attack, where the ndaa of 2012, allows our government to take our bank accounts and all our resources for a national emergency. i hope we never have a national emergency. but if we do, there will be millions of people already convinced it was coordinated by the gov.. call me a naysayer, i understand that slight possibility, but i like to think we still have good hearted people who would stand against any such action. is that too naive? Possibly....but life gets real gloomy when you look at it that way.

Edited by sandstorm

Oh come on now shabs. When this country is broke and thats certainly the direction its headed. What will the takers do? Sit there and starve. nope. Perhaps learn how to hunt and fish hahahah Yeah right. They will have no choice but to spread out of the citys and take what they can. Its a fairly easy concept to grasp.

I hear what you're saying Dog. I'm sure it fits the definition of Civil War......but that's not how I view it. You are talking about the walking dead, nothing about a tyrannical government and military sons and daughters turning their weapons on their own families. I like my chances a lot more if it were to happen how you say it will. I'm a long way from the city, where family values and community support still exist. That probably sounds like rainbows and lollipops to you.....but believe me, those of us in the sticks talk and debate same as everyone else. I know where I stand.

GO RV, then BV

Well there are many out there that may say I'm crazy but i study history and love it. I'm an avid civil war buff and collector, With what i have seen coming down on the people of this great nation with the administration we have in power in Washington and alls i can see is No Good for our country. They can blame it on who they want but it does not change the fact that this liberal government will destroy this country. I'm sorry for the ones that thinks its all going to be peachy keen and the one that say stay in your home it will be OK but your dead wrong my friends. They will have no jobs, no food, no money in our pockets there coming in your homes fools. There point will be to steal kill to survive. At that point you will be mealy a road block and they will come through it to feed there family. Now you Fools can give up all the guns you got but i feel sorry for your family not you, because they listened to your dumb asses.When you have 15 hungry men women and children busting in your door to Robb you 9 or 10 shots wont save your sorry ass. :huh:/>/>

all i have to do is watch the la riots and the reginald denny beating video ... that in itself justifys large clips for protection .. we all saw the police did not protect reginald dennY . its impossible for the police to protect everyone .. so we have the right to protect ourselves ..

ill ask any liberal .. do ya think a gun with a Small amount of ammunition would of saved reginald denny in the la riots .. id like to force the liberals to watch that reginald denny beating utube video ..and have the libs explain why we dont need those large clips .. not the rest of the country explaing why they do need them after they watch that video.

I CHALLENGE ANY LIBERAL TO WATCH THIS VIDEO >>>>

<<<< THEN EXPLAIN THEIR REASONING FOR WANTING TO BAN ASSULT RIFLES WITH LARGE CLIPS ..

BUT FIRST THEY HAVE TO WATCH THAT VIDEO .

ID LIKE TO DO THAT WITH ANY OF THOSE LIBERALS ON MSNBC ... LIVE ON TELEVISION ..

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

My only hope is that it gets televised by one of the major networks because I'm sure that people like me, who don't live in the paranoid land of make believe, would love to see all you redneck mopes running around shooting each other. I had no idea that life outside of New York was that hopeless that people actually think there is going to be a civil war. I mean that just blows my mind. I guess I just don't realize how good I have it until I hear folks like you sharing how hopeless your lives are that you would actually believe a civil war is possible.

Anyway, I hope it gets televised because all us union folk are sure to watch and I bet it will get higher ratings than the last episode of M*A*S*H and the Superbowl combined.

GOOD LUCK Y'ALL!!! :wave:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

WATCH THE VIDEO >>

<<<< THEN SHOW ME HOW TO DEAL WITH THESE RACISTS .. WITH OUT A LARGE CLIP AND AN ASSULT RIFLE .. IF THESE RACISTS KICK IN YOUR DOOR

Yep, that's a riot alright. You want to quantify assault weapons and high capacity magazines by the reginald denny incident, and that is your right. Nobody wants to talk about race, but your video is a direct result of racism. It doesn't fit into my world, and probably not yours either, unless you live in some the worst poverty stricken neighborhoods in this country. If someone could carry enough ammunition on their person to wipe out half the population of my village, then that is a problem that cannot exist.

GO RV, then BV

Let me tell all you dumb A@@ something and it is the truth and if you are man or woman enough to except it you will be better off for it.

None of you who think like R2D2 have good sense!!!!!!!!!!! The real reason you people who speak of a Civil War are really saying, “ I hope it was like in the good old days and that BLACK PEOPLE only worked in the fields as salves and not in the White house running the country.” Face it, tell the truth and as a black man I can respect you for who you are. An ignorant fool!!!!!!!!!!!!! But that is okay you are who you are and like I said I can respect that.

You know how I know you hate him as a black man and that he is in the White House. People like R2D2 can’t even say President Obama. That is who he is people, the PRESIDENT. If you don’t like it just move out of the country, stop calling for Civil War. This country was built off of blood, sweat, and tears from many colors, not just white. You did not make it great all by yourselves. I have served twenty years in this country military and I never served just to protect white people. I done it for my country………

Now if you don’t know you should do some research, President Obama is one of the most intelligent and educated president the US ever had. So please face the fact he beat your boys fair and square. He is in the house and it looks like the party on the right is headed out because they keep their foot in their mouth.

I am a gun holder and carry, and I have not read anything or heard anything saying President Obama is going to take my gun away. Stop looking for something to cry about, learn to care about your fellow Americans. Stop wanting to shoot somebody, because most of you don’t have **** to take.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

My only hope is that it gets televised by one of the major networks because I'm sure that people like me, who don't live in the paranoid land of make believe, would love to see all you redneck mopes running around shooting each other. I had no idea that life outside of New York was that hopeless that people actually think there is going to be a civil war. I mean that just blows my mind. I guess I just don't realize how good I have it until I hear folks like you sharing how hopeless your lives are that you would actually believe a civil war is possible.

Anyway, I hope it gets televised because all us union folk are sure to watch and I bet it will get higher ratings than the last episode of M*A*S*H and the Superbowl combined.

GOOD LUCK Y'ALL!!! :wave:/>

Did you say....youd like to see all you redneck mopes running around killing each other? Talk about discriminatory sterotyping. and some wonder why theres such division in this country.

I pray no one is running around shooting each other. i guess your pro-gun

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yep, that's a riot alright. You want to quantify assault weapons and high capacity magazines by the reginald denny incident, and that is your right. Nobody wants to talk about race, but your video is a direct result of racism. It doesn't fit into my world, and probably not yours either, unless you live in some the worst poverty stricken neighborhoods in this country. If someone could carry enough ammunition on their person to wipe out half the population of my village, then that is a problem that cannot exist.

GO RV, then BV

i understand it doesnt fit everywhere . but its a reality that exists .. .. and the other reality that exists is .. we all know the police cannot protect everyone at the same time .. the president knows he cant just go out and about and if something happens then he can just make a phone call to the secret service for protection.. he knows he has to be protected at all times . and that just the way everyone else feels too .. they know that calling the police doesnt save lives .. they just fil out reports and investigate the crime that already took place ... they cant just say ok everyone isnt allowed to own assult rifles .. especially if you live in heavily populated areas

GOOD LUCK Y'ALL!!! :wave:/>

This coming from a person who is told how much pop he can drink! :lmao::lol:

Most ive talked to are concerned about when china quits lending us money. some have stated the u.s. will be transferring our debt to china into giving them assets like land in our own country. so then china can use the made in the u.s.a sticker.

most are concerned about when the date is, for when mathematically we cant pay governments bills. when social security stops, healthcare is vicously rationed or denied, or a possible attack, where the ndaa of 2012, allows our government to take our bank accounts and all our resources for a national emergency. i hope we never have a national emergency. but if we do, there will be millions of people already convinced it was coordinated by the gov.. call me a naysayer, i understand that slight possibility, but i like to think we still have good hearted people who would stand against any such action. is that too naive? Possibly....but life gets real gloomy when you look at it that way.

the people I've talked to aren't gloomy just prepared you know plan for the worst expect the best.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Let me tell all you dumb A@@ something and it is the truth and if you are man or woman enough to except it you will be better off for it.

None of you who think like R2D2 have good sense!!!!!!!!!!! The real reason you people who speak of a Civil War are really saying, “ I hope it was like in the good old days and that BLACK PEOPLE only worked in the fields as salves and not in the White house running the country.” Face it, tell the truth and as a black man I can respect you for who you are. An ignorant fool!!!!!!!!!!!!! But that is okay you are who you are and like I said I can respect that.

You know how I know you hate him as a black man and that he is in the White House. People like R2D2 can’t even say President Obama. That is who he is people, the PRESIDENT. If you don’t like it just move out of the country, stop calling for Civil War. This country was built off of blood, sweat, and tears from many colors, not just white. You did not make it great all by yourselves. I have served twenty years in this country military and I never served just to protect white people. I done it for my country………

Now if you don’t know you should do some research, President Obama is one of the most intelligent and educated president the US ever had. So please face the fact he beat your boys fair and square. He is in the house and it looks like the party on the right is headed out because they keep their foot in their mouth.

I am a gun holder and carry, and I have not read anything or heard anything saying President Obama is going to take my gun away. Stop looking for something to cry about, learn to care about your fellow Americans. Stop wanting to shoot somebody, because most of you don’t have **** to take.

i dont see anyone mentioning skin color here besides you .. but iguees if Hillarious won she would of been hated because shes white .. and thats why some hated bush because he was white ,, smae with clinton ..

i dont care for his core values . and do not think hes intelligent at all .. but according to you you say i dont like him because hes black .. thats a cop out .. discuss the issues without calling out a false flag of racism ... i know pl;enty of black people who dont like obama either .. so your arguement doesnt stand . and you surround it with the good things you have done . how convient

• Upvote 4

Dogman where did the race card come from here?? Its the ideology of this president and his liberal party! You can use the race card all you want just like the obama and the liberal media. It shows your ignorance and solves nothing. Sounds like you were raised to think if someone is white they are racist. That mentality is going to come back and haunt all that believe that garbage.

• Upvote 1

I hear what you're saying Dog. I'm sure it fits the definition of Civil War......but that's not how I view it. You are talking about the walking dead, nothing about a tyrannical government and military sons and daughters turning their weapons on their own families. I like my chances a lot more if it were to happen how you say it will. I'm a long way from the city, where family values and community support still exist. That probably sounds like rainbows and lollipops to you.....but believe me, those of us in the sticks talk and debate same as everyone else. I know where I stand.

GO RV, then BV

in my talks around Michigan some of the prepared are our police and military and they say they won't fight against there brothers and sisters. I hope it doesn't come to that

This coming from a person who is told how much pop he can drink! :lmao:/>/> :lol:/>/>

the people I've talked to aren't gloomy just prepared you know plan for the worst expect the best.

So true. you know, state and city budgets are severly stressed. its only a matter of time before police and fire are laid off. We have mentally ill people on psychotropic drugs all over america. we allow repeat criminal offenders walking the streets, we have millions of american in hard times or out of work, we have extreme jihadist who want to kill americans, north korea with nuke test aimed at u.s., the chinese are almost done funding our broke country, automatic sequestration and severe cuts to national defense, and iran ready for war.

there is every reason in the book to be armed and loaded. the police dont do anything, until after a law of crime has been committed. so word tothe wise.......protect yourself and your family.....because nobody else can.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 1

i dont see anyone mentioning skin color here besides you .. but iguees if Hillarious won she would of been hated because shes white .. and thats why some hated bush because he was white ,, smae with clinton ..

i dont care for his core values . and do not think hes intelligent at all .. but according to you you say i dont like him because hes black .. thats a cop out .. discuss the issues without calling out a false flag of racism ... i know pl;enty of black people who dont like obama either .. so your arguement doesnt stand . and you surround it with the good things you have done . how convient

That is good, but you made a mistake. You did just what I said, he is the President, not obama. You may say you know black people who don't like the President, but those are only your words and I don't think you are telling the truth. They may not agree with him but they like him.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WOW are you that ignorant or where you just raised hating the white man if it's the latter it's not all your fault, but you have to want to change. Also this American use to say President Obama until he started losing my respect on the poor job he has been doing and the way he is separating our great nation. P.S. His intelligences doesn't hold a candle to Condi Rice. She who would have made a much better President in my opion

I travel up and down New Jersey, I know people in New York and Cunnecticut and many in Florida, I don't know a single person that's stocking up on anything, exept my mother she stocks up on paper towel. And nobody I know talks about a civil war, I guess us Yankees are not in the loop of this coming civil war.

• Downvote 2

Dogman where did the race card come from here?? Its the ideology of this president and his liberal party! You can use the race card all you want just like the obama and the liberal media. It shows your ignorance and solves nothing. Sounds like you were raised to think if someone is white they are racist. That mentality is going to come back and haunt all that believe that garbage.

No man you got me wrong. I love you as child of God, what I see from most of you guys writing is the hate for the President. He was elected by the people for 4 more years, so live with it stop talking about war within our country. I Love all people and I do not want to take sides in killing my fellow American like most of you who are saying. So please don't say I am a racist, I am not talking about killing people who live in America.

• Upvote 1