Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Full Blown Civil War in America Could Happen Any Day Now

If you don't believehere it is.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 9:49

(Before It's News)

Today more and more people are waking up to what is really going on in the world. Especially in America. People are starting to realize that their government is corrupt and lying to them. That their government is no longer serving the needs of the people but instead is serving the banksters that control them. That the government wants to destroy capitalism, destroy the economy, destroy the constitution, and turn America into a third world country. More and more of Americans rights and freedoms are being taken away and they are being treated like criminals who have to prove their innocence.

As this continues to happen, and it will, eventually the people will rise up and say "Enough is enough. We're not taking it anymore". And this is when it will get ugly. Everyone has their breaking point. From Obamacare to NDAA to drones, to gun laws, it just keeps going on and on. And so far, the American people have put up with it, but they won't for much longer. And the government continues to crank out their control laws at warp speed to punish the innocent instead of the guilty. It's a leadership that has gone insane and is obsessed with power.

It might be the drone issue, or an economic issue, or maybe the gun laws, but very soon, something will trigger a reaction from the people. Just like it did in Tunisia when a fruit vendor set himself on fire. Something will set off a chain reaction among the people of this country and we will have a full blown revolution. It may start as small pockets of resistance, or like Occupy Wallstreet which grew very quickly, but if the government keeps pushing, eventually the people will push back. It's only a matter of time.

When this happens it will be far worse than it was in Egypt, or in Greece or Spain, and that is because Americans are armed and angry. They are angry that the government stole their jobs, is bankrupting their country, and destroying their future. I believe DHS knows this and that is why they have bought up 30 years worth of ammunition. There are 47 million people on food stamps in America, what is going to happen to them when the government can no longer feed them? Do you think they will be angry enough to start rioting or stealing to get some food? It's one thing to lose your job, or to lose your house, but when you don't have any more food, that is the bottom rung on the ladder that someone just pulled out from under you. That is the last straw.

This is why very soon something is going to crack. It just can't go on like this. As long as the government keeps lying to the people and telling them that things are going to be okay they are only setting themselves up to face a very angry mob when this thing breaks. Already some Americans have vowed that they will not allow their weapons to be confiscated. They are dead serious about this. With a situation like that, given the right circumstances, can we expect much less than civil war to break out against a tyrannical government?

You can find Peace at ItsHisStory dot com

WE KNOW IT'S CRAP AND THE ELITES HAVE ALL THE POWER AND WILL USE VIOLENCE IF FORCED TO SHARE IT.

However, I don't want to see my young daughter die. I don't want my son to fight these people - fighting is what they want.

Be prepared for a long emergency if you like. Probably a good idea..

BUT.....killing other Americans and them killing my family isn't my idea of changing things. Why don't we follow Gandhi's example - IF WE DO NOT COOPERATE, THEN THEIR SYSTEM WILL FAIL. IT HAPPENED IN INDIA PRE- WAR - A MODERN COUNTRY.

Civil disobedience is the answer. Go to Washington. Stop commerce. Live off each other and barter for food. Do not do anything they tell you to do. Spread the word.

If Americans use guns to get their way, even though they are right.....that's what the politicians and crooks want. Because they have more guns and we pay for them with our taxes.

So let's not talk of civil war. It wasn't pretty when it happened before - haven't we learned? But we don't have to wait decades for change within the system either - march peacefully to change the system, by the millions.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

WE KNOW IT'S CRAP AND THE ELITES HAVE ALL THE POWER AND WILL USE VIOLENCE IF FORCED TO SHARE IT.

However, I don't want to see my young daughter die. I don't want my son to fight these people - fighting is what they want.

Be prepared for a long emergency if you like. Probably a good idea..

BUT.....killing other Americans and them killing my family isn't my idea of changing things. Why don't we follow Gandhi's example - IF WE DO NOT COOPERATE, THEN THEIR SYSTEM WILL FAIL. IT HAPPENED IN INDIA PRE- WAR - A MODERN COUNTRY.

Civil disobedience is the answer. Go to Washington. Stop commerce. Live off each other and barter for food. Do not do anything they tell you to do. Spread the word.

If Americans use guns to get their way, even though they are right.....that's what the politicians and crooks want. Because they have more guns and we pay for them with our taxes.

So let's not talk of civil war. It wasn't pretty when it happened before - haven't we learned? But we don't have to wait decades for change within the system either - march peacefully to change the system, by the millions.

If they disarm you. They will do what they please. Protest by the millions. Then there will be arrest by the millions. They have prepared for all of this. When they have disarmed us. YOU WILL COOPERATE. You will be left with no other choice.

Well I guess there is one other choice. BUT I prefer to make that choice while im still armed.

For many years some of us on this site have preached the same messge. What I will say further is this...; history has ALWAYS repeated itself. I have said it dozens of times and will continue to say it.

This country was founded upon principles different from those of tyrants in Europe. Why do liberals (marxists) in this country think circumstances today are any different and think they can get away with repressing the folks. it? I say they are blinded to money, power and the CABALS!

Two things of great importance we MUST defend. The First Amendment...; that gives us the right to speak out against a repressive government or ruler. And, the Second Amendment which helps us protect the Constitution. Anything or anyone who thinks or acts otherwise IS a tyrant.

Tyrany not only comes from a head of state...., it comes also from a corrupt MEDIA that spews lies to the people and tries to intimitate them. They are just as culpable as a ruling tyrant. This may be your FIRST enemy to confront!

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 4

i wonder how many people know who these people are at beforeitsnews web site .. you would think they would put out utubes with them giving their names and faces online,, they sure do put out others faces online .. you know ...

BE MORE LIKE THE GREEN BERET ON THIS UTUBE POSTED YESTERDAY >>>>> <<<<.. NOW THIS GUY I COULD STAND BEHIND .. BUT THE GOONS AT BEFORE ITS NEWS .. SAYING THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER OUR GOVT . AND REPLACE OUR GOVT WITH THEMSELVES .. ILL BE BACKING THE UNITED STATES GOVT FROM ANY ANARCHIST MOVEMENTS

All I can say is if you are not stocking up on guns and ammunition now you are going to be lost in space here real soon!!

Words of advice to all gun haters and nay sayers, when you are being attacked and have no way to defend your families don’t come knocking on my door!!

Remember, I am the crazy guy that has been buying guns and stocking up on ammunition and I am not sharing mine as I will be protecting my family and close friends!!!!!!

JMO

Yes, no doubt, if society does break down soon, my advice to anyone is stay off the streets. With all the illegals streaming into the country in droves looking for opportunity, I'm sure they will mobilize in a millisecond to take everything that's not nailed down. The last 'trendy toy' at a Black Friday event at Christmas with people fighting to take it home is small compared to what's ahead. Be safe!

• Upvote 1

i wonder how many people know who these people are at beforeitsnews web site .. you would think they would put out utubes with them giving their names and faces online,, they sure do put out others faces online .. you know ...

BE MORE LIKE THE GREEN BERET ON THIS UTUBE POSTED YESTERDAY >>>>> <<<<.. NOW THIS GUY I COULD STAND BEHIND .. BUT THE GOONS AT BEFORE ITS NEWS .. SAYING THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER OUR GOVT . AND REPLACE OUR GOVT WITH THEMSELVES .. ILL BE BACKING THE UNITED STATES GOVT FROM ANY ANARCHIST MOVEMENTS

I would say people need to think before they talk or post. there is a thin line between how someone sees another disagreeing with the government, and becoming an anarchist rebel. many would be quick to label some as terrorists. thats why its important to straighten out your emotions before going on rants about the government. i pray people stay somewhat sane in how they represent their opinion. because its not always what you say.....but its how you say it.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 2

For many years some of us on this site have preached the same messge. What I will say further is this...; history has ALWAYS repeated itself. I have said it dozens of times and will continue to say it.

This country was founded upon principles different from those of tyrants in Europe. Why do liberals (marxists) in this country think circumstances today are any different and think they can get away with repressing the folks. it? I say they are blinded to money, power and the CABALS!

Two things of great importance we MUST defend. The First Amendment...; that gives us the right to speak out against a repressive government or ruler. And, the Second Amendment which helps us protect the Constitution. Anything or anyone who thinks or acts otherwise IS a tyrant.

Tyrany not only comes from a head of state...., it comes also from a corrupt MEDIA that spews lies to the people and tries to intimitate them. They are just as culpable as a ruling tyrant. This may be your FIRST enemy to confront!

Very good post Parmenio. I'm not too informed on the Cabals. I'm definately there on the media. Usually, if you want to control a countries population, you get control of the media, then transportation, food and shelter. First, though, you have to take away the means for the people to defend themselves, and that's what most of those 535 quality individuals are trying to do. As far as Tony Down the Shore, he needs to become a bit more familiar with the FEMA Camps, thats where he's headed. I still think there are a few good politicians, personally I like Rand Paul. Best of luck to all of us. It's gonna be a long hard ride.

In June 2009, I didn't know much about the association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN). My attitude toward it was a generic conservatives attitude: I knew that the lack of interest the mainstream media were showing in ACORN- especially with all the accusations leveled against it regarding its illegal voter fraud and ties with the Democratic Party-meant that there had to be something really, truly horrific about it. Whenever there's smoke an the leftist media aren't calling 911, that means there's a hugh fire raging out of control somewhere. But beyond that, I had read that ACORN acted as a kind of street army on behalf of Progressive interests, working to get Democrats registered for voting, working to get people on public assistance in the name of "social justice"-and I had read that because of its goals, ACORN was granted absolute protection under the cover of law and the media's willful blindness. I knew that Barack Obama had put ACORN in charge of large swaths of the Census. ................. Righteous Indignation: Excuse Me While I save the World Excellent reading on what is going on now.... get it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/Righteous-Indignation-Excuse-While-World/dp/1607886944#_

• Upvote 2

Very good post Parmenio. I'm not too informed on the Cabals. I'm definately there on the media. Usually, if you want to control a countries population, you get control of the media, then transportation, food and shelter. First, though, you have to take away the means for the people to defend themselves, and that's what most of those 535 quality individuals are trying to do. As far as Tony Down the Shore, he needs to become a bit more familiar with the FEMA Camps, thats where he's headed. I still think there are a few good politicians, personally I like Rand Paul. Best of luck to all of us. It's gonna be a long hard ride.

I guess if you believe in this FEMA camp fiction, I have a few bridges to sell you.

FEMA Camps: Jesse Ventura’s Conspiracy Theory Debunked

By Alex Moore 826 days agoLast month he was digging up old dirt on a 9/11 cover up. Now Jesse Ventura is at it again—but this time, the stakes are even higher.

Jesse Ventura is one of our greatest conspiracy theorists—which I guess makes it fitting that he has a new show called “Conspiracy Theory.”

I read his book “Don’t Start The Revolution Without Me.” It was pretty good. He makes a compelling point for legalizing drugs and pouring all the money wasted on useless, ineffective drug enforcement into education and energy infrastructure. But it also includes a serious allegation that while governor of Minnesota his house was bugged. Being the state’s top elected official, one would assume the only power with the ability to bug his house is the federal government. And the book concludes with a batshit crazy fantasy sequence in which he gets assassinated (I believe as president) by the shadow forces of the US government.

I have to admit that I love a good

conspiracy theory. The anti-authoritarian streak in me that hated my high school principal makes me eager to believe Jesse Ventura‘s fantastical theories—even his latest one about FEMA camps. Almost.

The theory goes something like this: FEMA has something like 800 secret “concentration camps” spread around the country, ready and waiting to imprison millions of people under martial law in the case of national emergency, i.e. revolt. Testifying on the Iran Contra scandal in 1987, Ollie North was asked by a congressman about a secret government contingency plan, was overrided by another congressman who said the question was off-limits, and another conspiracy theory was born.

In an episode of “Conspiracy Theory” that airs this Friday, Ventura reveals the supposed FEMA camps with Alex Jones from Infowars.com. It can be hard to definitively debunk a conspiracy theory, but it looks like, at least on one count, Ventura’s theory runs smack into a brick wall. Check out Alex Jones’s teaser for the show below, and take a look at 1:30, where Jones claims he and Ventura caught a peek of the “famous FEMA coffin facility outside Atlanta.”

As Popular Mechanics points out, this “famous coffin facility” is actually the home office of Vantage Products, the largest commercial producer of plastic coffin liners, who supply the material for many of the 900,000 in-ground burials that take place every year in America. As you can see from their site, Vantage is a pretty non-threatening compnay. As you can see on Google maps, they’re located right in Covington, GA—outside Atlanta.

Is Vantage Products actually a FEMA cover-up operation? Now that’s a conspiracy theory I could get excited about. Unfortunately, it’s not the one Ventura and Jones are making. Looks like Friday’s show will spread their very own brand of staged terror. Weak, guys—weak.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I would say people need to think before they talk or post. there is a thin line between how someone sees another disagreeing with the government, and becoming an anarchist rebel. many would be quick to label some as terrorists. thats why its important to straighten out your emotions before going on rants about the government. i pray people stay somewhat sane in how they represent their opinion. because its not always what you say.....but its how you say it.

YES THESE ANARCHISTS GROUPS HAVE BEEN AROUND SINCE THE 1960S they are being financed by countrys like north korea .. syria . russia ,, the united states has enemys .. they have had enemys for the last 75 years .. there were 26 nations that were hostile to the united states since the 1960s .. look at the beforeit is news web site ,, how do they ever afford to keep it going .. what they have 500 thousand posts now all equipped with video .. sound bites . ..its not free to operate .. they must have reporters .. who are the .. whos their journalists .theyneed to put their names out .. ill bet they would never do that .. they mostlikely dont even trace back the financing of their propaganda they use against the united states .. that is if they are even americans .. im sure they jhave brainwashed a few over the years and now use them as their sources ,, even though they provide their sources with the information the sources use ... .. if they dont think these people are involved in a conspiracy to bring down america .. theres nothing anyone ca do ..

so they use the internet now to brain wash even more .. no wonder the govt is buying ammo .. they see the trend of the idiots ..im sorry to say .. if they attempt to take down the american govt they will be eliminated ... and those foriegn entities will only put out more propaganda on top of that . but they will never gain any kind of control of america ..they will only cause kaos ..look at the kos web site .. it started as daily kos .. K... O .S . ...OR .. KAOS THEY STARTED OUT SMALL AS AN INTERNET DISRUPTOR OF AMERICA AFTER AL GORE LOST IN 2000.. THEY EVENTUALLY GOT FUNDING TO GROW INTO WHAT THEY ARE TODAY .. THERES PLENTY OF THOSE OUT THERE AND THE KIDS THINKING THEY ARE THE SMART ONES .. AS USUAL ... ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE FACTS .

I REMEMBER HUGO CHAVEZ ,, VENEZUALA CLOWN .. HIS SPEECH SAYIN AMERICA IS AN OPEN COFFIN .. ITS TIME TO CLOSE THE LID .. THESE ANARCHISTS ARE ON HIS SIDE . ANDMOST LIKELY GET FINANCING FROM HIM AND HIS DICTATORSHIP COMMIE COUNTRY

Edited by dontlop

Most people will not have to stomach for an all out civil war. Many people do not realize just how devastating the first civil war was. More americans died in that damn war then both world war I and world war II combined. Not to mention all the homes ransacked and burned to the ground. Women and children murdered and raped. robberies of all types. Starvation and disese ran rampant. and it took decades for this county to heal and be strong again. I know still a few places today deep in the south that don't take to kindly to yankees. I believe if we were to have another civil war today, it would be decades before this country would ever fully heal if ever.

Well, i think obama does create a lot of the hysteria, when he doesnt have too. banning assault rifles and limiting ammunition is bad legislation. Obama has basically said hes willing to take your unalienable rights away....if it just saves one life. Good legislation doesnt take away our bill of rights

The real argument is how do we stop people who are mentally ill from getting guns. Weneed revisions in the hippa act, so law enforcement knows whos unstable or on psychotropic drugs. we need to enforce laws. we need to quit letting felons out of jail on early release. we need to keep open mental institutions rather than putting em all in group homes running around in pubpic. we need to work with the nra.....they are the experts in gun safety and education. why demonize the nra.....when you need them to help

the argument of obama being black ......is just bogus. there were enough non racists to get him elected twice. i just hate the racecard. cuz....i dont care if yoh blue pink brown or yellow.....a decent human being is a decent person in my book

You guys are blowing this out of proportion, O wants to ban guns that have no use in our streets and make a universal law so the crazy people and the criminals can't get their hands on them. The NRA wants you people to believe something is going to happen so you can keep paying their salaries.

I have no use for the NRA so I could care less about them.

You say I'm playing the race card but you and I both know it's a problem for many people, if it doesn't apply to you then it shouldn't bother you, right?

I agree the color, race or party of the president shouldn't matter but for many it does.

• Upvote 1

MOST PEOPLE DONT KNOW HISTORY ..

they think the world has countrys because it always did .. this world evolved out of wars .. and racism .. how were chinas boundarys drawn up as they ae ? ,, answer ..wars .... why are the chinese in those boundarys ..chinese ? racism..

america has been under attack since its founding as a free country .. al the other country were not free before that . none of them were ..america believed in free people .. the emporers and kings and dictators of the world dont like the spread of freedom .. do not trust any web site that doesnt put out their names and picturs .. they are not credible journalists .. ..

trust your constitution . your country .. the one the soldiers gave and still give their lives for ..

the conspiracy people .. are a result of the heavy drugs in the 1960s .. .. they are nothing new .. americas enemys are not new and started when bush took office .

americas enemys have been on the attack since 1492 ... look at spain the traveled the world conquering nations and selling slaves for centurys .. where do ya think the mexicans came from ... its not form the portegese slave trade .... or the french slave trade .. we bought the central part of this country from france . lousiana purchase .. the southwest we won in a battle with mexico .. mexico got it from spain in the 15th century .. so we know who was killing indians in this country .. it wasnt just the white man like the left likes to tell the story ..the indians were hostile because of what france and spain had done ..

You guys are blowing this out of proportion, O wants to ban guns that have no use in our streets and make a universal law so the crazy people and the criminals can't get their hands on them. The NRA wants you people to believe something is going to happen so you can keep paying their salaries.

I have no use for the NRA so I could care less about them.

You say I'm playing the race card but you and I both know it's a problem for many people, if it doesn't apply to you then it shouldn't bother you, right?

I agree the color, race or party of the president shouldn't matter but for many it does.

Im trying to be civil. In general i dont like race be brought into anything, however some level will always exist. i agree there are limits to every right...i.e. people shouldnt be walking around with nuclear warheads. I disagree with legislation that tries to ban a certain gun or ammo. a 2,000 lb assault weapon called a "motor vehicle" kills more people than guns. simply its not the object that causes death....its evil and mentally unstable people. imo.....thats where it starts and ends. i dont another massacre to every happen again. there needs to be a rational debate.

because if i start yelling at the top of my lungs, your never gettn my guns, your not going to be open and conversate at all with me. thats where this mess has landed. i respect where people are coming from......but we cannot allow legislation that takes away our bill of rights. i really want this gun control debate to get to the real problems, rather than the driving of hatred for one another because of how we speak to one another. there is common ground.....i just dont know if it will ever be found

• Upvote 1

I pray that will not be the case. Division within the USA will draw the vultures of anarchy from every country bent on destroying America. Something needs to be done, but not division.

Certainly something needs to be done, but civil war is not the solution. The fight needs to be in the Halls of Congress with individuals with the strength of character to stand against tyrants. However, I fear that few leaders have the power to challenge the attacks on freedom. Politicization of principle and capitulation of resolve have eroded the foundations of true leadership and we, as a country, stand mired in a swamp of indecision. IF the only course is civil war, then it will be a sad and horrible day for liberty. We, the nation, will have sunk to the low of the Third World nations that change government by force and bloodshed where "might makes right." And that, my friends, is where the present leadership wants us. He won and we lose.

You are correct. I know that many of us are mad enough and fed up enough that we feel civl war might be the only option but I hope and pray that there is another way. We as a country have already been that route and the reason we went that route was to get what we have enjoyed for over 200 years.....Freedom and Liberty, and a governmental system that was supposed to protect us from a tyrannical government.

Well the system is broken, so short of civil war, how can we fix it?

Beginning tomorrow I will quote, perhaps on a daily basis, some eye opening quotes from a booklet written by David Horowitz. It's titled 'Barack Obama's Rules For Revolution, The Alinsky Model'. It will be mainly for the education of some of our left wing friends who have yet to see the light. For the rest of you I'm only preaching to the choir. I will open the thread with the title of the booklet.

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 2

the problem is the 47% that can't live off of anything but our government, when they are hungry is when the **** could hit the fan.

Very difficult to refute the words of God. The Bible has all the answers to every question ever asked and the ones that have not been asked as yet . The Bible needs to be read and followed but most importantly the Bible needs to be believed as the only true Word. IMHO. Heavyduty053 thanks for the words.

You're correct, it is difficult to refute the word of God. However, it is needful to refute the use of Scripture when it is presented in a fashion that takes things out of context. Error flourishes thru the misapplication and shoddy interpretative skills and makes God say things He has not said. Take care to study what the Bible says and not what the teacher or preacher tells you it says.

For example, the nation of Israel is only blessed if the come to faith in Christ, otherwise their blessings are forfeited. No matter the lineage or bloodline of the Israeli, they will not inherit any part of the "kingdom of God" unless they accept Jesus as the Lord and Messiah.

Beginning tomorrow I will quote, perhaps on a daily basis, some eye opening quotes from a booklet written by David Horowitz. It's titled 'Barack Obama's Rules For Revolution, The Alinsky Model'. It will be mainly for the education of some of our left wing friends who have yet to see the light. For the rest of you I'm only preaching to the choir. I will open the thread with the title of the booklet.

Is Barack Obama a willing co-author of this booklet........or is this a conservative opinion piece? I'm a very busy man and don't have time for nonsense. Thanks in advance parm. biggrin.gif

GO RV, then BV

Hey Nelg, I think we were typing at the same time!! My post was not directed toward your comments!!

I agree with you that we DO NEED to keep the guns out of thehands of the mentally ill individuals. My problem is I don't see how this can be done!! I can do to the streets of Orlando, Kissimmee, etc... With a hundred dollars in my hand and I can have a gun (unregistered) within 2 hours. The mentally ill can do the same!!

If our so called Government takes away our guns, the drug cartels will ship over loads of weapons with every shipment of drugs that they already get through to our streets. How can you stop this? Putting people away longer? That means that it falls back to the tax payers to take care of these people who commit these crimes.

Hi Bumper, Didn't think you were in disagreement, I just used your words to branch off into my post. I should have started fresh. If my post gave you that impression I apologize. Peace my friend.

Nelg

• Upvote 1