Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Full Blown Civil War in America Could Happen Any Day Now

If you don't believehere it is.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 9:49

(Before It's News)

Today more and more people are waking up to what is really going on in the world. Especially in America. People are starting to realize that their government is corrupt and lying to them. That their government is no longer serving the needs of the people but instead is serving the banksters that control them. That the government wants to destroy capitalism, destroy the economy, destroy the constitution, and turn America into a third world country. More and more of Americans rights and freedoms are being taken away and they are being treated like criminals who have to prove their innocence.

As this continues to happen, and it will, eventually the people will rise up and say "Enough is enough. We're not taking it anymore". And this is when it will get ugly. Everyone has their breaking point. From Obamacare to NDAA to drones, to gun laws, it just keeps going on and on. And so far, the American people have put up with it, but they won't for much longer. And the government continues to crank out their control laws at warp speed to punish the innocent instead of the guilty. It's a leadership that has gone insane and is obsessed with power.

It might be the drone issue, or an economic issue, or maybe the gun laws, but very soon, something will trigger a reaction from the people. Just like it did in Tunisia when a fruit vendor set himself on fire. Something will set off a chain reaction among the people of this country and we will have a full blown revolution. It may start as small pockets of resistance, or like Occupy Wallstreet which grew very quickly, but if the government keeps pushing, eventually the people will push back. It's only a matter of time.

When this happens it will be far worse than it was in Egypt, or in Greece or Spain, and that is because Americans are armed and angry. They are angry that the government stole their jobs, is bankrupting their country, and destroying their future. I believe DHS knows this and that is why they have bought up 30 years worth of ammunition. There are 47 million people on food stamps in America, what is going to happen to them when the government can no longer feed them? Do you think they will be angry enough to start rioting or stealing to get some food? It's one thing to lose your job, or to lose your house, but when you don't have any more food, that is the bottom rung on the ladder that someone just pulled out from under you. That is the last straw.

This is why very soon something is going to crack. It just can't go on like this. As long as the government keeps lying to the people and telling them that things are going to be okay they are only setting themselves up to face a very angry mob when this thing breaks. Already some Americans have vowed that they will not allow their weapons to be confiscated. They are dead serious about this. With a situation like that, given the right circumstances, can we expect much less than civil war to break out against a tyrannical government?

You can find Peace at ItsHisStory dot com

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

***///***///***

Why anyone thinks it's the right thing to do to destroy US and

tear US down to other countries' levels just because they failed to

pick themselves up by their own bootstraps and have what we worked so hard for

just pi$$es us off. :angry:/>

Agreed!!

Not R2d2, I'm r2d2dc

• Upvote 2

I pray that will not be the case. Division within the USA will draw the vultures of anarchy from every country bent on destroying America. Something needs to be done, but not division.

Certainly something needs to be done, but civil war is not the solution. The fight needs to be in the Halls of Congress with individuals with the strength of character to stand against tyrants. However, I fear that few leaders have the power to challenge the attacks on freedom. Politicization of principle and capitulation of resolve have eroded the foundations of true leadership and we, as a country, stand mired in a swamp of indecision. IF the only course is civil war, then it will be a sad and horrible day for liberty. We, the nation, will have sunk to the low of the Third World nations that change government by force and bloodshed where "might makes right." And that, my friends, is where the present leadership wants us. He won and we lose.

• Upvote 5

All I can say is if you are not stocking up on guns and ammunition now you are going to be lost in space here real soon!!

Words of advice to all gun haters and nay sayers, when you are being attacked and have no way to defend your families don’t come knocking on my door!!

Remember, I am the crazy guy that has been buying guns and stocking up on ammunition and I am not sharing mine as I will be protecting my family and close friends!!!!!!

JMO

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

I pray that will not be the case. Division within the USA will draw the vultures of anarchy from every country bent on destroying America. Something needs to be done, but not division.

Certainly something needs to be done, but civil war is not the solution. The fight needs to be in the Halls of Congress with individuals with the strength of character to stand against tyrants. However, I fear that few leaders have the power to challenge the attacks on freedom. Politicization of principle and capitulation of resolve have eroded the foundations of true leadership and we, as a country, stand mired in a swamp of indecision. IF the only course is civil war, then it will be a sad and horrible day for liberty. We, the nation, will have sunk to the low of the Third World nations that change government by force and bloodshed where "might makes right." And that, my friends, is where the present leadership wants us. He won and we lose.

This administration hasn't won yet nelg. I hear what you're saying and I hope this can be resolved in a Godly way. I think that we can turn the tide with prayer. I know you're a praying man and I'll agree with you that God will turn the heart of the President/king. I ask God for forgiveness all the time for our sin as a nation and I believe he will not fail us. Keep the faith brother. Too many men and women of God like yourself in the good ole USA nelg/glen.

• Upvote 2

All I can say is if you are not stocking up on guns and ammunition now you are going to be lost in space here real soon!!

Words of advice to all gun haters and nay sayers, when you are being attacked and have no way to defend your families don’t come knocking on my door!!

Remember, I am the crazy guy that has been buying guns and stocking up on ammunition and I am not sharing mine as I will be protecting my family and close friends!!!!!!

JMO

I agree 100% with you Bumper64. I have enough medical supplies, food to last forever (live on a farm), and have my own hand dug well. But It's only mine if I can keep it.

• Upvote 3

JMO

My post does not mean that I am in favor of gun control. I am not. I do think that thorough screening of potential owners is necessary to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill individuals. Yet at the same time such a ruling would mean nothing to dealers since they are not qualified to make an assessment and no simple questionnaire is valid enough to screen those individuals either. Plus, the criminal element disregards or by-passes the legal elements by lying or purchasing guns through illegal means.

I have posted before, my guns are not registered and they will not be found by the authorities. I have been shooting since I was 10 years old. My mother taught me to strike a match at 10, 20, and finally 30 yards with a 22 rifle. By the time I went into the military I had no problems with the old M1 and M14. Remember, that was a looong time ago. I'm 72 now. Not as good a shot as I use to be. Don't have to be with modern weapons.

I will defend my home and family and have no twinge of conscience in doing so. But advocating and promoting civil war is another matter. The innocent are killed and maimed, atrocities are justified, and lives are ruined by a few zealots who fashion themselves as leaders, enjoy the power, and get excited at the prospects of engagement. Civil conflict is the LAST response to a faltering government. The Art of War should not be the handbook for effective leadership.

• Upvote 2

My post does not mean that I am in favor of gun control. I am not. I do think that thorough screening of potential owners is necessary to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill individuals. Yet at the same time such a ruling would mean nothing to dealers since they are not qualified to make an assessment and no simple questionnaire is valid enough to screen those individuals either. Plus, the criminal element disregards or by-passes the legal elements by lying or purchasing guns through illegal means.

I have posted before, my guns are not registered and they will not be found by the authorities. I have been shooting since I was 10 years old. My mother taught me to strike a match at 10, 20, and finally 30 yards with a 22 rifle. By the time I went into the military I had no problems with the old M1 and M14. Remember, that was a looong time ago. I'm 72 now. Not as good a shot as I use to be. Don't have to be with modern weapons.

I will defend my home and family and have no twinge of conscience in doing so. But advocating and promoting civil war is another matter. The innocent are killed and maimed, atrocities are justified, and lives are ruined by a few zealots who fashion themselves as leaders, enjoy the power, and get excited at the prospects of engagement. Civil conflict is the LAST response to a faltering government. The Art of War should not be the handbook for effective leadership.

Hey Nelg, I think we were typing at the same time!! My post was not directed toward your comments!!

I agree with you that we DO NEED to keep the guns out of thehands of the mentally ill individuals. My problem is I don't see how this can be done!! I can do to the streets of Orlando, Kissimmee, etc... With a hundred dollars in my hand and I can have a gun (unregistered) within 2 hours. The mentally ill can do the same!!

If our so called Government takes away our guns, the drug cartels will ship over loads of weapons with every shipment of drugs that they already get through to our streets. How can you stop this? Putting people away longer? That means that it falls back to the tax payers to take care of these people who commit these crimes.

I think that if someone sets out to kill people either by knife, gun, bomb or whatever and there is enough eye witnesses/video that saw this person commit this terrible act that we don't lock this person up for life, we give them the same rights as they just gave the people they just killed (NONE) and we put them down, not feed them and take care of them for the rest of their lives. They took those rights away from good people that contribute to this world so why should they live and have rights?

This will not sit well with a lot of people but somewhere we have to make examples and put fear in the minds of some people that if they do these terrible crimes that they will pay for them with their own lives. Not 5, 10 or 20+ years from now I am talking ASAP!!

These is our problem!! Read below this picture! R.I.P Hadiya

529619_215910728550270_1829519121_n.jpg

• Upvote 4

JMO

Same here Bumper. I've been stocking up on ammo since 2008. I also have a food storage that will last several months. People that are not prepared are going to be in for a big surprize..

• Upvote 2

AS i have been saying, The Herder ( Obama ) will lead his sheep to saluter in time, And your so right it ain't going to be pretty folks . And Yes America ya better raise your sleepy heads up and smell the coffee because one day your coffee wont be there.Alls i can Say is Keep your Powder Dry boys and girls cause your going to need it. Only real solution to it is get these silly Marxists out of the White House. Remember folks it OUR WHITE HOUSE NOT OBAMAS OR ANYONE ELSE'S, it belongs to WE THE PEOPLE. :angry: Its always been said the only people that stick together is the Jews and the Blacks, we Whiteys you better get your heads out your asses , we been lax to long and your being abused by your own greedy government. But this time its all of us, Whites Blacks Jews Spanish Italian you name it your in the Mix .All you denying fools will be praying to Ala. :(

• Upvote 2

Let me add this also to this post.....Not many will speak of the end times and i mean the last years before Christ return for whats been declared as his. The Bible points to events that will happen and things to come. Society has programed Gods children who once worshiped and respected him to think that they do not need him. The evil that lurks the earth is mentioned in the Bible hundreds of times. Jesus said, no man knoweth the time or the hour only God knows...but it also says, i would not have you to be ignorant of this fact, that Isreal is the eye peace into time. It also speaks of the early pagans and how they were worshipping they own Gods including Islam or Muslims beliefs if you prefer.....With that said, let me say this, biblical scriptures point out that there are just so many prophecys to be fulfilled before the return of God's son. There is only a couple left. The United States has always had the symbol of the mighty Eagle but that eagle is withering in strength. This country has went against the forefathers laws that was inspired by God to guide this country we called, "One nation under God" all these years and now the twisted and warpped mines of the elected have helped bring another prophecy to be fulfilled. Jesus said" Watch and pray when you see what was once right become wrong and what was once wrong become right then you will know that time is drawing near.

Now take a look at the lineage of Popes. According to Papal history the there has only been one other Pope that resigned in the history of its existance and that was in the 1200 century for health reasons. Note, that history dating back to the beginning says that there will only be so many Pope's to complete history and now this Pope has resigned. According to this same history the next Pope will be the last and he will be the one that is considered to be against mankind after he installs himself and makes the people like him. Look at where Isreal is sitting right now, even the United States is trying to abandon them and all the nations around them is making it known that they want to destroy them and Obama is making it known that he doesn't care for them. You mention Civil War in this country, i have been saying it for years because Washington has the attitude that common people can't think for them selves any more so they are and have been moving for years ahead with that in mind. Jesus said, If anyone continues to reject him and practice evil in their hearts i will turn them over to a debased mind of their own and that is scary.

Footnote: I know people will be saying i am crazy, fear mongering or whatever and that's ok. Jesus said," When the time draws near of my return, the will be a lot of things happening around the world. Take a look for your selves.....We have elected a Muslim president who owes his allegence to Muslim Brotherhood not this country, Countries are threatening to destroy one another, belief in God is at an all time low, there is more evil than good and the love of this nation and for one another is slowly dwindling in favor of other things......as for the people who are nay sayers let me say this......this same attitude happened when Noah was building the Ark and he warned them for many years and they laughed and cursed him, called him crazy but when the rains began to fall and the water starting rising they got scared and wanted Noah to open the door and let them in, but guess what God sealed the door shut with his finger and they all drown for their lack of beliefs. Times are winding down, don't be caught unprepared.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

A view from the UK , admittedly I know nothing about life in your neighbourhoods but going by the stats the USA is no more dangerous now than previous decades . Seems to me there are a lot of blood thirsty types on here who can't wait to let rip and put their arsenals into use . Why have all this hard wear you have invested in if your never going to use it ?

If this ' civil war' ever takes off it will be started with a over reaction then all the people that have been stoked up on forums like this one will be itching to join in and use any excuse to do so. If taking things into your own hands is more of a American trait then you could be on thin ice if it is not kept in check.

American society has formed ghettos and is not dealing with them by making them better places .We have this problem in the UK too it's the' rubbish heap' that capitalism creates.

Do people really want rations and curfews ? if this nightmare actually happens many who think they are on the right side will all end up been shot by the army who will see themselves as doing a good service restoring the peace ( the training takes over ) .

I agree the NWO has us shackled, but for the vast majority life is more secure now than ever before . Here in the UK the troops cut down 100's of protesters in the 1800's in Manchester ( Peterloo massacre) woman and men killed, our masters have never let us have guns unless your a farmer / hunter , this actually makes us safer look at our stats , far safer than the USA .As you know we had riots here in 2012 in London , all the low life's saw a opportunity to rob shops and then it went back to normal , most of them were found out and locked up.

Luckily there are very few people serious about this , as I type there are 5 people watching this forum , I wonder if they are cleaning their guns or laughing I wonder? Anyway I hope you manage keep till together there until I have had the chance to visit your amazing country, good luck. I would like to spend more time on this but got to go now.

• Upvote 2

Very difficult to refute the words of God. The Bible has all the answers to every question ever asked and the ones that have not been asked as yet . The Bible needs to be read and followed but most importantly the Bible needs to be believed as the only true Word. IMHO. Heavyduty053 thanks for the words.

Hopefully there is never again a civil war in america. i understand how people feel like theyve lost their rights........but that hasnt happened yet. i think obamas hard pull to the left is whats ginning up the fear, however some see it as just a policy shift. sure its stupid dumb policys i dont agree with......but its a fundamental difference in beliefs.

believe it or not. More americans have purchased guns under obama, than any other president in history. people are more heavily armed today, than any other pro-gun president in history. this is obviously happening in spite of obama, not because of him. butby default, you could say america is saver today than it ever was, thanks to obama stimulated the industry by instilling the possible fear of a ban. just remember, you stillhave the right to bear arms, and you always will until the day you give them up, or they ammend the constitution.

Im totally progun.....i just wanted to bring a different view. what do you guys say.

• Upvote 1

Hopefully there is never again a civil war in america. i understand how people feel like theyve lost their rights........but that hasnt happened yet. i think obamas hard pull to the left is whats ginning up the fear, however some see it as just a policy shift. sure its stupid dumb policys i dont agree with......but its a fundamental difference in beliefs.

believe it or not. More americans have purchased guns under obama, than any other president in history. people are more heavily armed today, than any other pro-gun president in history. this is obviously happening in spite of obama, not because of him. butby default, you could say america is saver today than it ever was, thanks to obama stimulated the industry by instilling the possible fear of a ban. just remember, you stillhave the right to bear arms, and you always will until the day you give them up, or they ammend the constitution.

Im totally progun.....i just wanted to bring a different view. what do you guys say.

I agree completely with you sandstorm.......unfortunately, this kind of thought process is not afforded consideration by some. Doom and gloom has become the norm. There is no hope for many........and to them, it is not a point of conversation. sad.gif

GO RV, then BV

It more then just a policy shift Sand. I wish that that was true. But unfortunately this has been brewing since before we were even born. Its so much more then banning our guns and trying to undermine the 2nd amendments. This rabbit hole goes deeper then the normal citizen could ever fathom . Its not just the liberal democrats. In order to even begin to understand you must give up the idea that you can be saved by ethier political party. Both parties must be dismantled and all of them stand trial for treason. I have recently had my eyes opened and I will never look at things the same. I never new how smart my uncle and father was till now and I am truly ashamed that I did not have the wisdom to listen more closely to there conversations before they left me. I thought that it was just the ramblings of old men. They knew what I know now. Make no mistake civil war is coming and it will be family against family. brother against brother. To accept the coming change will be the easy choice . To fight means almost certain death. Will we win I don't know. But ether way America the America that we know will be changed forever. I have made my chose .You must make yours. My own son has decided to walk a different path. All I can do is pray to the true god and spirits of my tribe that I will be killed rather then facing my own son on the field of battle. Think about this before you choose. How many do you know that will take the easy path. They will become your enemy are you really ready for that.

• Upvote 4

It more then just a policy shift Sand. I wish that that was true. But unfortunately this has been brewing since before we were even born. Its so much more then banning our guns and trying to undermine the 2nd amendments. This rabbit hole goes deeper then the normal citizen could ever fathom . Its not just the liberal democrats. In order to even begin to understand you must give up the idea that you can be saved by ethier political party. Both parties must be dismantled and all of them stand trial for treason. I have recently had my eyes opened and I will never look at things the same. I never new how smart my uncle and father was till now and I am truly ashamed that I did not have the wisdom to listen more closely to there conversations before they left me. I thought that it was just the ramblings of old men. They knew what I know now. Make no mistake civil war is coming and it will be family against family. brother against brother. To accept the coming change will be the easy choice . To fight means almost certain death. Will we win I don't know. But ether way America the America that we know will be changed forever. I have made my chose .You must make yours. My own son has decided to walk a different path. All I can do is pray to the true god and spirits of my tribe that I will be killed rather then facing my own son on the field of battle. Think about this before you choose. How many do you know that will take the easy path. They will become your enemy are you really ready for that.

iagree the political scene must change. i expect this crap from obama, because thats who he is. im more disappointed at boehner and the republicans. they know hes sayin all this and they sit back and say nothing. They have a platform to tak to america everyday and fight this stuff but they dont. they worry about purging conservatives and gettingrelected. i have no faith in government or elected officials. we need the comman man, with common sense, holding those offices. our political system is whats caused all of it. im not a birther, but dang it, show your legally capable of holding office. when benghazi went down.....man up anx speak the truth. they lock up some guy for a youtube video and want to blame americans for the terrorism. . i want someone who has the gonads to speak the truth, regardless. ive lost faithin elections and wont be voting again. iwill spend my time and faith serving god and preparing for anyemergency that might present itself. its sad to see, so many americans losing the american spirit.
  • Upvote 1

HAhahaha, you guys have been inhaling gun powder for too long, the crap you guys come up with just because we have a black Democratic president, unreal, it's just like a bunch of kids hudled up after watching a horror movie hahaha, mommy they want to take our toys away whaaaaaa, hurry up let's spend all our money stocking up on guns and ammo, NRA said it so it must be true, talk about sheep following the crazy sheppard, WOW.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

HAhahaha, you guys have been inhaling gun powder for too long, the crap you guys come up with just because we have a black Democratic president, unreal, it's just like a bunch of kids hudled up after watching a horror movie hahaha, mommy they want to take our toys away whaaaaaa, hurry up let's spend all our money stocking up on guns and ammo, NRA said it so it must be true, talk about sheep following the crazy sheppard, WOW.

Yes we already know the path you will choose Tony.

• Upvote 2

Don't sugar coat it Tony.........tell em' how you really feel. biggrin.gif

GO RV, then BV

Well, i think obama does create a lot of the hysteria, when he doesnt have too. banning assault rifles and limiting ammunition is bad legislation. Obama has basically said hes willing to take your unalienable rights away....if it just saves one life. Good legislation doesnt take away our bill of rights

The real argument is how do we stop people who are mentally ill from getting guns. Weneed revisions in the hippa act, so law enforcement knows whos unstable or on psychotropic drugs. we need to enforce laws. we need to quit letting felons out of jail on early release. we need to keep open mental institutions rather than putting em all in group homes running around in pubpic. we need to work with the nra.....they are the experts in gun safety and education. why demonize the nra.....when you need them to help

the argument of obama being black ......is just bogus. there were enough non racists to get him elected twice. i just hate the racecard. cuz....i dont care if yoh blue pink brown or yellow.....a decent human being is a decent person in my book

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 2