Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

320 billion Iraqi Dinars allocated for Article 140

audigger

320 billion Iraqi Dinars are to be allocated for the implementation of Article 140 of the Iraqi constitution in 2013, while the head of the Article 140 committee has claimed the sum will decrease the issues of the indemnification.

Muhsin Sadun, head of the Article 140 committee told Kirkuk Now “320 billion ID is being allocated for the implementation of Article 140 after they have demanded the sum.”

“The allocation of the sum will decrease the issues of the indemnification of the individuals included in Article 140,” Sadun added.

He further stated that they have also demanded that offices for Article 140 be opened in the cities of Kurdistan so that those Kurdish individuals that were harmed during the reign of the Baath regime can be indemnified

http://kirkuknow.com...or-article-140/

( Added link for you. Carla)

• Upvote 4

320 billion Iraqi Dinars are to be allocated for the implementation of Article 140 of the Iraqi constitution in 2013, while the head of the Article 140 committee has claimed the sum will decrease the issues of the indemnification.

Muhsin Sadun, head of the Article 140 committee told Kirkuk Now “320 billion ID is being allocated for the implementation of Article 140 after they have demanded the sum.”

“The allocation of the sum will decrease the issues of the indemnification of the individuals included in Article 140,” Sadun added.

He further stated that they have also demanded that offices for Article 140 be opened in the cities of Kurdistan so that those Kurdish individuals that were harmed during the reign of the Baath regime can be indemnified

This is a great article. Please supply a link. I would love to see the source......thanks!

• Upvote 3

Another stepping stone in the right direction...1 step forward, 2 steps back, "soon" is the key. Go RV!!!

Prefer 2 steps forward and one back.

Its an interesting investment this IQD. Detractors and all. Its got the elements to make an interesting tv film, when its all over and RVd . Plenty of action yet to come I suspect.

Edited by Goodlife
  • Upvote 1

Forgive me, but whats Article 140 again? :blink:/>

It has something to do with the hydro carbon law. The allocations payable to victims and companies affected by Saddam and the baathe party I think. Could be wrong on the last part. It definitely has to do with the HCL though. :)

• Upvote 2

It has something to do with the hydro carbon law. The allocations payable to victims and companies affected by Saddam and the baathe party I think. Could be wrong on the last part. It definitely has to do with the HCL though. :)/>

also pay the kurdistan region , the money from oil benifits , everyone gets money from the profits , and goes into the budget of the kurdi`s regions , and a few more things that will be telling futher down the post here ;) big deal for sure ------------> h-c-l finished i wasn`t so sure it was going to get done , glad it is here ,,, thanks for posting this one

• Upvote 1

this is awesome news. article 140 was one of the milestones that many of us have been waiting on to signal an rv

Forgive me, but whats Article 140 again? blink.gif

actually this does not have anything to do with the hydro carbon law (from what i've come to understand). the kurds were run off of their land by saddam hussein and their property was apportioned out to the arabs of iraq. typical annihilation, sn atch & grab techniques of a dictator. this process was known throughout history as arabization.

well when the kurds came back home after saddam met his end, what was to be done for them? article 140 secures their interest in property rights BEFORE the kirkuk referendum can be decided upon. it pretty much says, "before we decide whether or not kirkuk properties will become part of the kurdistan-iraqi state, we need to take care of the folks who were wronged by either breaking them off a piece of cash or returning their property back to them."

i hope that helps.

• Upvote 3

yes trinity your correct in your understanding of this

yesterday the first article came out that maliki will keep his job and their will be no vote to remove him because of the aggrement on arbil .. then came out this article a couple hours later . then the last article that says .. they will begin paying them next week .... so three articles cameout last night

this is the last article

first article >>>>

• Upvote 4

Not sure what "indemnified" means........but I think I want one. biggrin.gif

it is saying that the Kurds who accept payment as compensation for the wrongful act will reduce the number of liabilities on the shoulder of the GOI. the government is liable through Article 140 to compensate these people for their violated rights. paying them off will indemnify the GOI or in other words "remove the liability".

• Upvote 2

it is saying that the Kurds who accept payment as compensation for the wrongful act will reduce the number of liabilities on the shoulder of the GOI. the government is liable through Article 140 to compensate these people for their violated rights. paying them off will indemnify the GOI or in other words "remove the liability".

GM Trinity thanks for your analysis its truly appreciated and you are an asset to DV. I was wondering your opinion on the SBA that expires Feb. 23? What direction do you forsee them going with their currency?

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

GM Trinity thanks for your analysis its truly appreciated and you are an asset to DV. I was wondering your opinion on the SBA that expires Feb. 23? What direction do you forsee them going with their currency?

Hi Easyrider. I'm at work and don't have a lot of time to expound but in a nutshell here are my thoughts. The SBA, in my opinion, is a key IMF gateway of Iraq monetary control. In other words, when Iraq took the money, Iraq had to provide accountability to the IMF of its monetary affairs which also includes its "exchange rate regime" (I might add). (not to head into any conspiratorial view of history but..) The infamous "LOAN" has been the #1 method of controlling any nation. The LOAN makes any law(s) of marginal concern at best to the financier.

"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws" - Amscher Rothschild

So the IMF (or global financiers) have taken up stakes in Iraq through the mechanism of debt. Will they extend the SBA through Feb 23? I don't think it is really a major issue in and of itself because the debt has already been established and hence a method of monetary control. What that means for a rv is a two fold coin. If Iraq honors the request of its financiers and meet their imposed deadlines, I believe there is money to be made. If Iraq continues its internal squabbles and fail to meet imposed deadlines, the same financiers can lock the country in the dark ages until they are ready to release them. In a nutshell, Iraq has multiple leashes and choke chains around its neck by global financiers the SBA being merely one tool. If Iraq disappoints, she will pay dearly. Sadly it is the way of the global world and anyone who kicks against it pays a heavy price (ie Gaddafi and his new gold dinar).

This is all my humble opinion worth a little less than TwoCents.gif

• Upvote 9

i have always believed.......once we see the hcl and 140.........we will see an rv soon.......aww that dreaded word......soon........but with the news lately.........this thing is moving fast........and if allawi gets the president opening.......Malikis ass is grass..............GO DINAR

• Upvote 5

Hi Easyrider. I'm at work and don't have a lot of time to expound but in a nutshell here are my thoughts. The SBA, in my opinion, is a key IMF gateway of Iraq monetary control. In other words, when Iraq took the money, Iraq had to provide accountability to the IMF of its monetary affairs which also includes its "exchange rate regime" (I might add). (not to head into any conspiratorial view of history but..) The infamous "LOAN" has been the #1 method of controlling any nation. The LOAN makes any law(s) of marginal concern at best to the financier.

"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws" - Amscher Rothschild

So the IMF (or global financiers) have taken up stakes in Iraq through the mechanism of debt. Will they extend the SBA through Feb 23? I don't think it is really a major issue in and of itself because the debt has already been established and hence a method of monetary control. What that means for a rv is a two fold coin. If Iraq honors the request of its financiers and meet their imposed deadlines, I believe there is money to be made. If Iraq continues its internal squabbles and fail to meet imposed deadlines, the same financiers can lock the country in the dark ages until they are ready to release them. In a nutshell, Iraq has multiple leashes and choke chains around its neck by global financiers the SBA being merely one tool. If Iraq disappoints, she will pay dearly. Sadly it is the way of the global world and anyone who kicks against it pays a heavy price (ie Gaddafi and his new gold dinar).

This is all my humble opinion worth a little less than TwoCents.gif

Excellent post! I am a slow learner, but this spelled it out quite nicely for me.

In your opinion, are you saying the loan should be paid off before an rv? (How much is still owed...I member reading it somewhere. ...) and if not what would be the next major step in that direction considering all that has been happening in the last couple of weeks?

• Upvote 3

i read the sba was usually 24 months and could be extended to 3 years .. which the 23 of feb three years are up .. it also said that at that point its unusual but it can be extended again but not for more than 1 or two months .. .. i could be wrong but i know i read that on an imf web page somewhere ..i have been searching for days for that link but cant find it , ill keep trying . hopfuly everything is inplace by next week end . then we will see if in fact that sba was responsible for the stablized exchange rate ... .. i liked trinitys explaination .. the global financiers got their claws in deep .. that makes sense to me .. i think the brits (royal monarchy) are in volved as much if not more in that area of the world as the us is .

• Upvote 2