Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wonder Why The Pope just "Quit"??

Slaydadea

Historic, Breaking News: Wednesday, February 12/13, 2013 Pope Benedict resigned to avoid arrest, seizure of church wealth by Easter - Diplomatic Note was issued to Vatican just prior to his resignation New Pope and Catholic clergy face indictment and arrest as "Easter Reclamation" plan continues A Global Media Release and Statement from The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)Brussels:The historically unprecedented resignation of Joseph Ratzinger as Pope this week was compelled by an upcoming action by a European government to issue an arrest warrant against Ratzinger and a public lien against Vatican property and assets by Easter. The ITCCS Central Office in Brussels is compelled by Pope Benedict's sudden abdication to disclose the following details: 1. On Friday, February 1, 2013, on the basis of evidence supplied by our affiliated Common Law Court of Justice (itccs.org), our Office concluded an agreement with representatives of a European nation and its courts to secure an arrest warrant against Joseph Ratzinger, aka Pope Benedict, for crimes against humanity and ordering a criminal conspiracy. 2. This arrest warrant was to be delivered to the office of the "Holy See" in Rome on Friday, February 15, 2013. It allowed the nation in question to detain Ratzinger as a suspect in a crime if he entered its sovereign territory. 3. A diplomatic note was issued by the said nation's government to the Vatican's Secretary of State, Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, on Monday, February 4, 2013, informing Bertone of the impending arrest warrant and inviting his office to comply. No reply to this note was received from Cardinal Bertone or his office; but six days later, Pope Benedict resigned. 4. The agreement between our Tribunal and the said nation included a second provision to issue a commercial lien through that nation's courts against the property and wealth of the Roman Catholic church commencing on Easter Sunday, March 31, 2013. This lien was to be accompanied by a public and global "Easter Reclamation Campaign" whereby Catholic church property was to be occupied and claimed by citizens as public assets forfeited under international law and the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court. 5. It is the decision of our Tribunal and the said nation's government to proceed with the arrest of Joseph Ratzinger upon his vacating the office of the Roman Pontiff on a charge of crimes against humanity and criminal conspiracy. 6. It is our further decision to proceed as well with the indictment and arrest of Joseph Ratzinger's successor as Pope on the same charges; and to enforce the commercial lien and "Easter Reclamation Campaign" against the Roman Catholic church, as planned. In closing, our Tribunal acknowledges that Pope Benedict's complicity in criminal activities of the Vatican Bank (IOR) was compelling his eventual dismissal by the highest officials of the Vatican. But according to our sources, Secretary of State Tarcisio Bertone forced Joseph Ratzinger's resignation immediately, and in direct response to the diplomatic note concerning the arrest warrant that was issued to him by the said nation's government on February 4, 2013. We call upon all citizens and governments to assist our efforts to legally and directly disestablish the Vatican, Inc. and arrest its chief officers and clergy who are complicit in crimes against humanity and the ongoing criminal conspiracy to aid and protect child torture and trafficking. Further bulletins on the events of the Easter Reclamation Campaign will be issued by our Office this week. Issued 13 February, 2013

12:00 am GMT

by the Brussels Central Office,

The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and Statewww.itccs.org

• Upvote 3

Historic, Breaking News: Wednesday, February 12/13, 2013 Pope Benedict resigned to avoid arrest, seizure of church wealth by Easter - Diplomatic Note was issued to Vatican just prior to his resignation New Pope and Catholic clergy face indictment and arrest as "Easter Reclamation" plan continues A Global Media Release and Statement from The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)Brussels:The historically unprecedented resignation of Joseph Ratzinger as Pope this week was compelled by an upcoming action by a European government to issue an arrest warrant against Ratzinger and a public lien against Vatican property and assets by Easter. The ITCCS Central Office in Brussels is compelled by Pope Benedict's sudden abdication to disclose the following details: 1. On Friday, February 1, 2013, on the basis of evidence supplied by our affiliated Common Law Court of Justice (itccs.org), our Office concluded an agreement with representatives of a European nation and its courts to secure an arrest warrant against Joseph Ratzinger, aka Pope Benedict, for crimes against humanity and ordering a criminal conspiracy. 2. This arrest warrant was to be delivered to the office of the "Holy See" in Rome on Friday, February 15, 2013. It allowed the nation in question to detain Ratzinger as a suspect in a crime if he entered its sovereign territory. 3. A diplomatic note was issued by the said nation's government to the Vatican's Secretary of State, Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, on Monday, February 4, 2013, informing Bertone of the impending arrest warrant and inviting his office to comply. No reply to this note was received from Cardinal Bertone or his office; but six days later, Pope Benedict resigned. 4. The agreement between our Tribunal and the said nation included a second provision to issue a commercial lien through that nation's courts against the property and wealth of the Roman Catholic church commencing on Easter Sunday, March 31, 2013. This lien was to be accompanied by a public and global "Easter Reclamation Campaign" whereby Catholic church property was to be occupied and claimed by citizens as public assets forfeited under international law and the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court. 5. It is the decision of our Tribunal and the said nation's government to proceed with the arrest of Joseph Ratzinger upon his vacating the office of the Roman Pontiff on a charge of crimes against humanity and criminal conspiracy. 6. It is our further decision to proceed as well with the indictment and arrest of Joseph Ratzinger's successor as Pope on the same charges; and to enforce the commercial lien and "Easter Reclamation Campaign" against the Roman Catholic church, as planned. In closing, our Tribunal acknowledges that Pope Benedict's complicity in criminal activities of the Vatican Bank (IOR) was compelling his eventual dismissal by the highest officials of the Vatican. But according to our sources, Secretary of State Tarcisio Bertone forced Joseph Ratzinger's resignation immediately, and in direct response to the diplomatic note concerning the arrest warrant that was issued to him by the said nation's government on February 4, 2013. We call upon all citizens and governments to assist our efforts to legally and directly disestablish the Vatican, Inc. and arrest its chief officers and clergy who are complicit in crimes against humanity and the ongoing criminal conspiracy to aid and protect child torture and trafficking. Further bulletins on the events of the Easter Reclamation Campaign will be issued by our Office this week. Issued 13 February, 2013

It must be the "Little Boy" and Cardinal Thing. Not sure just jet. More Intel will follow as I find it. THINGS ARE NEVER AS THEY SEEM THESE DAYS.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Lots of theories. The most credible in my opinion is: "What pronounced the death knell on Pope Benedict (Ratzinger) was his personal implication in the bribery and money-laundering practices of the Vatican Bank, comically known as The Institute of Religious Works (IOR); and how that dirty connection gave the anti-Ratzinger faction in the College of Cardinals the lever they needed to dump the obstinate German from the papal throne." http://atrueott.wordpress.com/2013/02/11/the-rat-has-left-the-vat/ (The Rat Has Left the Vat).

Trust in the impending global restructure.

This is just another "sign" that life as we once knew it will not resemble life as we shall know it. The money-changers are feeding upon each other. It is BIBLICAL.

Or, if you are not the Biblical type, read some neat science fiction stuff by Trisha Johnson. You will find her on Amazon. I particularly liked her little story about the cuttlefish.

I FELT THERE IS WAY MORE TO THIS STORY THAN WHAT WE ARE BEING FED. OF COURSE THERE ARE THE SCANDALS AND MORE THAT WILL PROBABLY EMERGE. ONE THING I NOTICED IS THAT YESTERDAY THE DAY AFTER THE ANNOUNCEMENT, THERE WAS VERY LITTLE ABOUT THE POPE ON THE 2 MAIN NEWS WEB SITES I VISIT: CBS NEW.COM AND CNN. IT WAS STRANGE .

AND WITH ALL THE TALK ABOUT ST MALACHY PHROPHECY ABOUT THE NEXT POPE TO BE CHOSEN WILL USHER IN THE RISE OF THE ANTI-CHRIST." PETRUS ROMANUS."

THESE ARE VERY INTERESTING TIMES TO SAY THE LEAST.

You might be interested to look up the 'prophecy of the popes'

supposedly legend goes that in the 11th century a person had a vision where they were shown that there were 112 popes left until the end and a short phrase was given that briefly described every popes personality or claim to fame.

John Paul the 2nds phrase talking about the sun supposedly refers to how he was both born and entombed during a solar eclipse.

Benedicts phrase reffered to how his name was derived from the olive tree (Benedictines)

And the last pope after Benedict 'Peter the Roman' describes how he will lead the catholic church through tribulations after which the vatican would be destroyed,and God would judge.

If this prophecy holds any validity this 'peter the roman' the next pope sounds like he might be a very good candidate for either the antichrist or false prophet.I'm betting on the latter though.

Also interesting how they said that when Benedict announced his resignation a bolt of lightning struck one of the main spires of the vatican buildings.Perhaps an omen from God of the hard times to come?

• Upvote 1

I am not a friend of the papacy. It has done both good and evil over the centuries and they are not unacquainted with moral or criminal improprieties. Scandal has attached itself to the Roman Church yet another time. But this pope has the strength of character to resign; others didn't and the church paid the price of scandal and abuse.

But in these days of unbelief and skepticism church leaders have become targets for those wanting their dismissal. This will not be the only instance or the only church which will experience the barbs and goads of the destroyer. Your denomination may be next on the list and your leaders targeted for removal. It isn't new, but it has become more aggressive in the last few years. Opposition to religion will increase and especially to the Christian religions.

Some church leaders need to be removed. If the church/body doesn't do it, the outsides forces will, and that only provides fodder for the unbeliever and embarrassment for the church. Spiritual leaders are accountable for their actions both to the church and to God. After all, there is but one Head and that is Christ, the Lord, and we are all accountable to Him.

• Upvote 5

I FELT THERE IS WAY MORE TO THIS STORY THAN WHAT WE ARE BEING FED. OF COURSE THERE ARE THE SCANDALS AND MORE THAT WILL PROBABLY EMERGE. ONE THING I NOTICED IS THAT YESTERDAY THE DAY AFTER THE ANNOUNCEMENT, THERE WAS VERY LITTLE ABOUT THE POPE ON THE 2 MAIN NEWS WEB SITES I VISIT: CBS NEW.COM AND CNN. IT WAS STRANGE .

AND WITH ALL THE TALK ABOUT ST MALACHY PHROPHECY ABOUT THE NEXT POPE TO BE CHOSEN WILL USHER IN THE RISE OF THE ANTI-CHRIST."

Initially, I thought George Bush was the anti-christ but more than ever I do believe the real anti-christ is obama and his followers being the Liberals and Republicans...

B.

PETRUS ROMANUS."

THESE ARE VERY INTERESTING TIMES TO SAY THE LEAST.

I am not a friend of the papacy. It has done both good and evil over the centuries and they are not unacquainted with moral or criminal improprieties. Scandal has attached itself to the Roman Church yet another time. But this pope has the strength of character to resign; others didn't and the church paid the price of scandal and abuse.

But in these days of unbelief and skepticism church leaders have become targets for those wanting their dismissal. This will not be the only instance or the only church which will experience the barbs and goads of the destroyer. Your denomination may be next on the list and your leaders targeted for removal. It isn't new, but it has become more aggressive in the last few years. Opposition to religion will increase and especially to the Christian religions.

Some church leaders need to be removed. If the church/body doesn't do it, the outsides forces will, and that only provides fodder for the unbeliever and embarrassment for the church. Spiritual leaders are accountable for their actions both to the church and to God. After all, there is but one Head and that is Christ, the Lord, and we are all accountable to Him.

F

I WAS BAPTIZED A CATHOLIC AND GREW UP GOING TO MASS EVERY SUNDAY. AFTER I LEFT HOME MY ATTENDANCE AT MASS DECLINED SIMPLY BECAUSE I DID'NT FEEL LIKE GETTING OUT OF BED, AND WHEN I DID GO I WENT BECAUSE MY PARENTS WERE DISAPPOINTED IF I DID'NT. IT WAS AFTER BOTH MY PARENTS DIED THAT I QUIT GOING ALL TOGETHER, MY REASON WERE BASED ON THE HYPOCRISCY OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, AND THAT WAS BEFORE ALL THE SEX SCANDLS CAME OUT. I HAVE SEARCH FOR SOME RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION THAT I COU;D CALL HOME. I HAVE FOUND NOTHING BUT CONFUSION . AFRAID OF BELONGING TO A FALSE RELIGION- SO I HAVE JOINED NONE. I DO BELIEVE IN GOD AND JESUS MORE AND MORE EVERY DAY.

I READ THE BIBLE AND KEEP MY EARS AND EYES OPEN LIKE JESUS SAID TO BE ON WATCH.

ULTIMATELY AS FAR AS RELIGIONS GO - IF THERE ARE HUMANS RUNNING THE ORGANIZATION THEN THERE IS A GREAT CHANCE OF SIN AND CORRUPTION WITHIN THAT ORGANIZATION. SO FOR NOW IT'S ME AND GOD JESUS AND THE GOOD BOOK.

• Upvote 2

The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)Brussels

Who are they? what's their authority, who do they represent, who wrote their body of controlling laws, etc etc .... are but a few of the questions I would have to have answered, before I got too worked up over this.

It appears that this is a body referring to themselves as a Tribunal, who constituted a 'de jure Court' under common law (European apparently), and therein have the belief they hold full power of arrest. conviction and enforcement.

Okay...... a 'Court de jure'.....well that about sums it up huh.....

So apart from it being a declared tribunal with declared authority to hear pleadings followed by declared authority etc etc etc,

It seems looking into their background would be helpful... if for no other reason than a zillion websites are quoting this as if it has the same standing as a recognized Court.

Who are they?

Background and Rationale

The abuse, trafficking, torture and murder of children appears endemic to European culture, and continues to be actively practiced, and condoned and protected, by church, state, judicial and police forces around the globe.

These same institutions are equally responsible for the historic genocide of indigenous peoples at the hands of European Christendom: an enormous crime against humanity which has never stopped, and continues to ravage and destroy the innocent and the earth.

Because these crimes have emerged from within the heart and laws of so-called western civilization, they have not faced judgment or accountability. We believe it is time for both.

Two of the main practitioners of this genocide of the innocent – the Vatican and the Crown of England – are effectively immune from prosecution under existing laws and customs. It is therefore incumbent upon all citizens to take action to safeguard their children in the face of the refusal of courts and governments to bring to justice those who threaten public safety and well-being.

Okay, I wonder if these guys are open to some of us tossing out a few other ideas as to who we'd like to prosecute?

It is understood by our Court that its decisions, based as they are on Natural and Common Law, supersede and invalidate all statutes and statutory laws which conflict with the decisions of the Court, particularly when those statues uphold crimes or their concealment, or the protection of the guilty. Similarly, our Court does not recognize the jurisdiction or authority of any contending legal systems, such as the so-called “Canon Law”, or any form of personal, diplomatic or legal immunity governing any person or institution, including heads of states, churches and corporations.

The silly question keeps bugging me so I'm gonna throw it out there: Have any of you guys read so much as a pamphlet about law? I'll assume you've studied the history and laws of whatever country you're in, have you even read a brochure about international laws or governance of other countries?

Common Law peace officers working for our de jure Court and Tribunal will apprehend these persons and bring them to trial, and will enforce the verdicts of our Court, if regular peace officers refuse to do so.

Not sure if you've actively declared war at this point, but at the very least, you may want to consult those pesky things called statutes particularly ones with the words KIDNAP in them.

Accordingly, in other countries and communities, the Tribunal will seek to hold public forums to coincide with its London sessions, and which will be linked by simultaneous telecast, to allow people to present their affidavits and testimonies which will become part of the official Court transcript and Tribunal record.

I can't wait to read the job description for the person they're hiring to put this one together. Actually, has this ever been done before, .....thats like videoconferencing on steroids! Guess I'd also like to see the bill for the node and wiring of the central command hub for this.... Maybe one central point in every country linked to every other country and all linked to the London hub.... How do they decide which city gets the hub? Will China be excluded as they tend to not have practicing Catholics..... or will you put in a hub in case there are Catholics visiting who would like to be heard? (this is getting complicated)

The final verdicts and findings of the Court and Tribunal will be made public in the form of a final public Report whose decisions will be enforced by the Common law Peace Officers and their agents, (oh please dear Lord in heaven, grant that I might meet the people volunteering for this job, I want to see if they look like regular normal people) if regular peace officers refuse to do so. These decisions can and will include the imprisonment and community sentencing of the guilty, the issuing of commercial Liens and Orders of Expropriation against church, corporate and state institutions and their property and assets, orders of Reparation and Compensation, and the return of all land, property, unpaid taxes, and revenue obtained through forced labor.

Will box seats be available for watching this? Can we bring sleeping accommodations and video recording such that we don't miss a moment of this circus? Is a betting matrix allowed on grounds, or will this be licensed exclusively to Las Vegas?

Our Court and tribunal derive their ultimate authority from the self-evident Natural Law which resides within the reason and compassion of every man and woman, and from the Common Law right of the informed citizenry to establish their own Courts, Policing and Laws when normal institutions fail or refuse to uphold the liberty, rights, safety and well being of the community.

Is there an official test to determine which man and woman actually possesses reason and compassion such that self-evident law is derived?

Issued by the Legal Advisory Committee of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State – January 3, 2011

And that Legal Advisory Committee would be..........????

By the way, apparently there's some genocide in Canada they are going to deal with henceforth as well.

The sponsoring organizations are listed as follows:

Don't think I'm quite ready to put this into the ....."Lose Sleep Over It" ..... column of my things to ponder daily.

biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

F

I WAS BAPTIZED A CATHOLIC AND GREW UP GOING TO MASS EVERY SUNDAY. AFTER I LEFT HOME MY ATTENDANCE AT MASS DECLINED SIMPLY BECAUSE I DID'NT FEEL LIKE GETTING OUT OF BED, AND WHEN I DID GO I WENT BECAUSE MY PARENTS WERE DISAPPOINTED IF I DID'NT. IT WAS AFTER BOTH MY PARENTS DIED THAT I QUIT GOING ALL TOGETHER, MY REASON WERE BASED ON THE HYPOCRISCY OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, AND THAT WAS BEFORE ALL THE SEX SCANDLS CAME OUT. I HAVE SEARCH FOR SOME RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION THAT I COU;D CALL HOME. I HAVE FOUND NOTHING BUT CONFUSION . AFRAID OF BELONGING TO A FALSE RELIGION- SO I HAVE JOINED NONE. I DO BELIEVE IN GOD AND JESUS MORE AND MORE EVERY DAY.

I READ THE BIBLE AND KEEP MY EARS AND EYES OPEN LIKE JESUS SAID TO BE ON WATCH.

ULTIMATELY AS FAR AS RELIGIONS GO - IF THERE ARE HUMANS RUNNING THE ORGANIZATION THEN THERE IS A GREAT CHANCE OF SIN AND CORRUPTION WITHIN THAT ORGANIZATION. SO FOR NOW IT'S ME AND GOD JESUS AND THE GOOD BOOK.

Mariejose, there are no perfect churches or church leaders; we are all flawed. However, there are churches and church leaders who are seeking to live the life of Christ in the world. These churches study the Scripture and walk after the Spirit (walk the talk). But you are not going to find total perfection. It doesn't exist. False religions do exist and are rampant in this world and all of us need to be very cautions as to the group we attach ourselves to.

Basically, I am a Christian and have no denominational ties. I am free of that and have been for 52 years. My creed is the Bible, my life is Christ's, and my church is His Church wherever it gathers. I teach the Scriptures without compromise to its truth. What I do I do for the glory of God. My salvation is not based on what I do but upon what He did at the cross. He is my perfection based on His blood and the indwelling Spirit.

You can find groups who feel the same way you feel and want a life like Christ. Find them and live for Him. He wants you to part of His Body for fellowship, ministry, and service. God bless you in your search.

Nelg

• Upvote 2

Mariejose, there are no perfect churches or church leaders; we are all flawed. However, there are churches and church leaders who are seeking to live the life of Christ in the world. These churches study the Scripture and walk after the Spirit (walk the talk). But you are not going to find total perfection. It doesn't exist. False religions do exist and are rampant in this world and all of us need to be very cautions as to the group we attach ourselves to.

Basically, I am a Christian and have no denominational ties. I am free of that and have been for 52 years. My creed is the Bible, my life is Christ's, and my church is His Church wherever it gathers. I teach the Scriptures without compromise to its truth. What I do I do for the glory of God. My salvation is not based on what I do but upon what He did at the cross. He is my perfection based on His blood and the indwelling Spirit.

You can find groups who feel the same way you feel and want a life like Christ. Find them and live for Him. He wants you to part of His Body for fellowship, ministry, and service. God bless you in your search.

Nelg

THANK YOU SO MUCH NELG- I WILL BE MOVING IN A MONTH OR SO TO THE FORT POLK LA AREA, AND IM HOPING TO FIND A NON-DENOMINATIONAL CHURCH LIKE THE ONE YOU DESCRIBED. I WOULD LIKE TO BELONG TO SUCH A GROUP.

I'm not sure why he quit but I'm sure all the racist Texans on this site will blame President Obama for this as well.

Are you saying that all Texans are racist against Obama? Seems sort of harsh to throw us all in that category on this subject....just saying!!!

Edited by Blyane

You might be interested to look up the 'prophecy of the popes'

supposedly legend goes that in the 11th century a person had a vision where they were shown that there were 112 popes left until the end and a short phrase was given that briefly described every popes personality or claim to fame.

John Paul the 2nds phrase talking about the sun supposedly refers to how he was both born and entombed during a solar eclipse.

Benedicts phrase reffered to how his name was derived from the olive tree (Benedictines)

And the last pope after Benedict 'Peter the Roman' describes how he will lead the catholic church through tribulations after which the vatican would be destroyed,and God would judge.

If this prophecy holds any validity this 'peter the roman' the next pope sounds like he might be a very good candidate for either the antichrist or false prophet.I'm betting on the latter though.

Also interesting how they said that when Benedict announced his resignation a bolt of lightning struck one of the main spires of the vatican buildings.Perhaps an omen from God of the hard times to come?

Have you read Petrus Romanus? It is about the prophecy of the popes and more about the last days. Actually if you type in Petrus Romanus at YouTube you can listen to the guys who wrote the book. Very interesting stuff........

Have you read Petrus Romanus? It is about the prophecy of the popes and more about the last days. Actually if you type in Petrus Romanus at YouTube you can listen to the guys who wrote the book. Very interesting stuff........

I am familiar with Petrus Romanus its an interesting book. I am also aware of the Bible and Jesus saying beware of FALSE PROFITS!! So don't read to much into this. Know that the Lord love you and trust in Him. :)/> Be aware but don't fall for the fear it creates. When you fear something it makes that something stronger. So why give it power over you. Peace and love. Jobug

Edited by jobug38

Nicki Minaj's rapping part in Beauty and the Beat. The "beautiful confessions of a priest" part is no accident. These events are all planned.

uhh...uhh

In time, ink lines, ******* couldn't get on my incline

World tours, it's mine, ten little letters, on a big sign

Justin Bieber, you know I'mma hit 'em with the ether

Buns out, weiner, but I gotta keep a eye out for Selen-er

Beauty, beauty and the beat

Beauty from the east, beautiful confessions of the priest

Beast, beauty from the streets, we don't get deceased

Every time a beauty on the beats ...beats

(Yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah, let's go, let's go)

This is how the Global Settlement will be paid for.

The Vatican & the Royal Family assets will be siezed & dealt out to the common peoples of the world.

The Vatican alone is sitting on between $60 to $100 Trillion in stollen wealth.

After the Pope is arrested, Queen Lizzy will be next. Prepare London Tower.

Treat this as a rummor...I'm under gag orders to release more information. I'll be on lockdown for another 48 hrs.

Edited by Luigi1