Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hi from Anne

I am a new investor and new to the whole dinar thing. Alot of the info on dinarspeculations sight is difficult to understand. What does dropping 4 zeros mean? Any clues as to how much it will RV for?

Just wondering.

Anne

Hi Anne . First off there want be any dropping of zeros, and no one really knows the rate and date. And one final word of advise don't always believe everything you read...Mr. Adam Montana is the owner of this site, I pay a lot of attention to what he says and he is the only one that I listen to..Hope you don't expect to get rich over nite, I've been waiting for about 7 years, I do have to say theres been a lot of action over the past few weeks...Don't spend anymore than you can afford to throw away...

Good Luck

I am a new investor and new to the whole dinar thing. Alot of the info on dinarspeculations sight is difficult to understand. What does dropping 4 zeros mean? Any clues as to how much it will RV for?

Just wondering.

Anne

Hi Anne, Welcome to the DV Family. Lots of good information and many great people here (and some not so good info and a few cranks). Overall you'll have a good time. You have come in al almost the end of the journey for the IQD investment, so just hold tight, keep happy & a positive attitude, and wait for the announcements. Don't worry about rumors you hear or read - it WILL happen. Most of us believe God is in control, and all is in His timing.

Be Blessed,

RON ;)

Hi Anne, Welcome to the DV Family. Lots of good information and many great people here (and some not so good info and a few cranks). Overall you'll have a good time. You have come in al almost the end of the journey for the IQD investment, so just hold tight, keep happy & a positive attitude, and wait for the announcements. Don't worry about rumors you hear or read - it WILL happen. Most of us believe God is in control, and all is in His timing.

Be Blessed,

RON ;)

Well said Ron,I am sure that God is in control,always has been always will be.Anne hang in there and do not let

anyone get you discourged it will happen,I really believe this thanks I am ron also