Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** OCRUSH UPDATE 2-13-13 ***

UNEEK

Yea, so shall we be led through the murky waters of deceit at every conceivable inconvenience towards our destination of resolution and satisfaction; yet still, the time is thus never upon us, but always out of reach, at a constant distance held away, and yet always appearing closer with each moment.

Your writing is like lawyer's letter and I am trying to read between the lines and I am lost half way through... can you explain in plain Englith ? :)

In short ~ if its not this, it is that.

I think it all boils down to ... tomorrow!

As in ... Free beer tomorrow !!!! :huh::blink:

• Upvote 1

Maybe someone can explain this. Ocrush has been at his mother's since the end of Dec. She has no internet service so he has to use his neighbors WIFI to send an email to Haus to post on PD because he doesn't have access... :unsure:

Hmmm how does he read all the news and what's going on with Iraq in order to write his updates if he has no internet access??? If he can send an email to Haus to post the updates why can't he just access PD and create the thread himself. :blink::huh:

Doesn't make sense to me. :shrug:

• Upvote 5

Maybe someone can explain this. Ocrush has been at his mother's since the end of Dec. She has no internet service so he has to use his neighbors WIFI to send an email to Haus to post on PD because he doesn't have access... unsure.gif

Hmmm how does he read all the news and what's going on with Iraq in order to write his updates if he has no internet access??? If he can send an email to Haus to post the updates why can't he just access PD and create the thread himself. blink.gifhuh.gif

Doesn't make sense to me. shrug.gif

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

I purchased the first million of dinar in 2004, so I am not new to this...

I can promise all of you, that this time next year the headlines will be the same...

The same promises, the same B.S., the same so called guru's...

Don't believe me.... Go back year after year and read the posts....

Same or similar content.... different dates ..... different guru's....

I will be grateful when the RV is here, but do not get your hopes up...

The RV will happen when it happens, regardless of the so called intel we get....

Have a great weekend everyone....

B.

Edited by livinlife00
  • Upvote 1