Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lightening Strikes Basilica...!?

SgtFuryUSCZ

http://www.ansa.it/web/notizie/rubriche/cronaca/2013/02/12/Papa-foto-simbolo-giornata-spiegata-autore_8232764.html

Photographer explains that he was waiting to take a pic like that as a thunderstorm was coming and he just waited until he was able to take that shot ( to sum it up real short)..

8 seconds with the camera supported by a column.

Edited by umbertino

Remember Nicki Minaj's performance at the Grammys last year? Her alter ego Roman goes into hysterics with a Catholic Priest/Bishop/Pope. It looked like a scene out of the Exorcist. The stain glass of the church gets shattered. All this was meant to be.

Here ya go!

Edited by rothsdad
  • Upvote 3

Remember Nicki Minaj's performance at the Grammys last year? Her alter ego Roman goes into hysterics with a Catholic Priest/Bishop/Pope. It looked like a scene out of the Exorcist. The stain glass of the church gets shattered. All this was meant to be.

Here ya go!

Also St. Malachy recieved a vision from God on his way to Rome and was told the 112 popes along with their names from his time to the end of times. The last pope is considered the "black pope" the 112th and he will be in power as Rome is destroyed when the battle ensues when The lord comes with his army. Also they put this 111th pope in there for only a short time because they knew he would only be there for a short period because of his old age, unlike several before him that have been popes for many years. Its said this last pope will indeed be from Italy possibly and be a young pope that can have great influence on the younger generation. I agree events are foreseen in advance to the eilte behind the scenes as hollywood and the music industry love to taunt the sheep and put their evil ways right in plain view some see it many others are simply asleep.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

Also St. Malachy recieved a vision from God on his way to Rome and was told the 112 popes along with their names from his time to the end of times. The last pope is considered the "black pope" the 112th and he will be in power as Rome is destroyed when the battle ensues when The lord comes with his army. Also they put this 111th pope in there for only a short time because they knew he would only be there for a short period because of his old age, unlike several before him that have been popes for many years. Its said this last pope will indeed be from Italy possibly and be a young pope that can have great influence on the younger generation. I agree events are foreseen in advance to the eilte behind the scenes as hollywood and the music industry love to taunt the sheep and put their evil ways right in plain view some see it many others are simply asleep.

Yep easy, I don't know if you have heard of Thomas Horne and Chris Putnam but they co wrote the book Petrus Romanus. I've had the book but just started reading it when I heard that Beneditct was resigning. They wrote the book based on Malachy's prophecy and the book, " The Mysterious Prophecy of the Popes" by Jesuit priest Rene Thibaut. According to the prophecy, Benedict was the second to last pope and the next pope will be the last, not only will he be the last but will supposedly call himself Peter. No pope since the first has dared to call himself Peter. Another interesting fact is that the last pope will be the evil pope and is said he will be the False Prophet. To the Anti-Christ. It will be very interesting to see how this plays out.

Yes... Could be. If that's the case ( as far as I know) that would be a first.

Could be an American or Mexican or African, but after Pope John Paul II , And Pope Benedict XVI being from Poland and Germany it will more than likely be of Roman decent. Don't trust the hype people are giving to the Prophecy of Saint Malachy. He was not Jesus or a prophet. Recognized by the Catholic church anyway. His so called Prophecy, was found hundreds of years after he died. So it could have been planted to follow by the papacy. Who knows? But I will be watching this very carefully. And all that love Jesus also!!! Because if this prophecy is true the Lord will be here right away. Love is his answer to all.