Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have returned....

possum

The faithful reveals themselfs, blessed are you. For Possum comes not as a dove but as raging bull full of testosterone for those who lack the faith!

The voices raged in Possums head for months and he many new chapters to write for the a storm is on the horizon but it brings the RV to the faithful in a blink of the eye with time in mili-seconds

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I truly do dislike commas, however, a COMA wouldn't be a bad thing after all the bad "INTEL" possum and his MAMA have given in the past, COMMA, I shoot possum's because they dig under my fence. Maybe, this needs to happen to this particular possum, I do dislike commas.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 14

I truly do dislike commas, however, a COMA wouldn't be a bad thing after all the bad "INTEL" possum and his MAMA have given in the past, COMMA, I shoot possum's because they dig under my fence. Maybe, this needs to happen to this particular possum, I do dislike commas.

Oooo, many shall read, few will understand. :bulb:

I wouldn't load your rifle just yet..... :peace:

I'm glad you are back Possum. I was hoping that old thread would bring you back to us. Always enjoyed your funny posts and insight to this investment. I hope you are doing well. Just don't forget that all the friends of Bill are here with you and so is the fellowship whenever you need it. Take care bro.

• Upvote 1

For Possum comes not as a dove but as raging bull full of testosterone

End Quote

Poor Momma.

Oh great, he's not only drinking but has also raised his testosterone levels. Probably taking Lance Armstrongs left overs........

run fast before the rate skyrockets so high even Okie questions it

lol.

• Upvote 1