Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** OCRUSH & STEVE UPDATE *** 2-11-13

UNEEK

OCRUSH & STEVE UPDATE *** RUMOR *** 2-11-13

I feel so bad for Steve. He carries all the stress for us trying to be accurate in this roller coaster ride! All I know is the budget eventually will pass and we will put this behind us once and for all:))

The reason they are postponing it and kicking the can to vote on the budget another day is because they don't even know when the closed door negotiations will be finalized.

Once the head of the blocs are satisfied with the distribution of monies to each province there will be a special quorum on the floor of parliament to pass the budget. This could happen any day. Them saying another day or week for the vote is like I said they don't know when the negotiations will come to a satisfaction and vote on the budget.

As far as the DFI is concerned they earmarked 300 billion dollars for the iraqs infrastructure. The finance committee has completed there task back in January 15th 2013.

Don't forget, once this rv's the budget will still remain at 138 billion dollars. The advantage for the rv is the iraqi people will have purchasing power and you will see the private sector BOOM:))

The excess money that is made will be put in the supplementary budget to be shared with the provinces. This is why the bloc leaders are negotiating, this way they have an even playing field with the supplementary budget.

In other words they are positioning themselves not to argue on who gets what from the excess money that will be made.

The unami delegations are also there to make this transparent and limit the corruption. The window for the budget is wide open for the vote to take place once the leaders are done.

So forget the articles that come out postponing the budget for another day or week. Nobody knows when they will finish. For all we know they could have agreed this very minute and placing a vote as we speak!

CHIN UP AND CHEERS MY FRIEND! WHATS A FEW MORE MINUTES OR DAYS! WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH ALOT WORSE BUT NEVER THIS CLOSE:))))) CHEERS TO ALL:)))

---------------------------

FROM STEVEI: Yes, forget the articles saying is will not get gone this month. That is a bunch of baloney period. Let's all see what tomorrow brings us. We may be suprised and see this getting accomplished.

Edited by UNEEK
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

What are your thoughts on this UNEEK? You hook like and sinker on the 3.42 rate being in the budget, or are you skeptical? Input from everyone would be nice, and yes I know I've heard Steve is a pumper, but until this budget comes out we won't know if he's a liar or not.

What's Steve pumping? He's not telling people to run out and buy dinar... he doesnt' charge for his site... he's pretty straight up and shares the info provided to him. But thanks for sharing your thoughts

• Upvote 3

What are your thoughts on this UNEEK? You hook like and sinker on the 3.42 rate being in the budget, or are you skeptical? Input from everyone would be nice, and yes I know I've heard Steve is a pumper, but until this budget comes out we won't know if he's a liar or not.

ey

I don't see how they could come out at 3.42. But then, it's fiat money and anything can happen if they declare it and it stands.

I doubt it will be like that. Probably around .10 cents and maybe float - I'd be happy with that... :mellow:

• Upvote 2

Thug Note: SteveI's Rate Is $3.42 !

SteveI: As for Chapter VII, yes it is done. Iraq will announce it probably next week or shortly thereafter.

Blessings, Steve

FYI, my rate is not a guess or prediction but rather fact. It will be exactly as I stated plus or minus a penny.

Blessings, Steve

What's Steve pumping?

His Ego ! :o

:D:D:D

Thx For The Post Uneek ! ;)

B)B)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I disagree. If you read what he writes, his tone shows a lot of concern for the people who are hoping the dinar RVs and need the money and he is trying to pass them information that he has access to in order to give folks a better understanding of where this thing is at. I think he's trying to be helpful.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

THIS WAS HIS LAST POST BEFORE SHUTTING DOWN...HE WAS BANNING PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT IF THEY QUESTIONED HIM OR HIS CRONIE MODS AFTER MAKING THESE FALSE PROMISES THAT THE RV WAS DONE.

The other day I tried I tried to share and help you with a cash in next week. Well I made the biggest mistake of my life, I accidentally mentioned the name of the bank I was going to work with.

Because of that all you members have a little or no brain at all called the bank. Now I just got word that will not work with us because you have interrupted their daily business.

How fricken stupid can you all be. You just undid everything I was trying to do for you. So now I do not give a damn where you go.

I am ready to cancel the Arizona event and just say he hell with it. Before you know it you will screw that up to.

How dumb can you be? Let me answer that, EXTREMELY DUMB AND STUPID.

So you GD idiots just scred this up and I am so pissed off its hard to type.

So just what did you think you were going to accomplish? The idiots that did this do not deserve one dime and you all know who you are, and you are going to show up at my event that is costing me. Not only NO, but Hell NO

Regards!

There should be no debate here... anyone who owns a company, has done a real estate transaction, or even knows a CEO should be able to figure SteveI and the rest of these guys out.

I've been in this investment for over SEVEN years... it took me at least FOUR YEARS to put together the deals I have put together. Steve and most of the other "Gurus" out there got their start on THIS site! 3 or 4 months ago, SteveI knew NOTHING and NOBODY..... and now all of the sudden, he has contacts and bank deals?

It's not possible. You can't build those relationships that fast....

...even if you aren't a tantrum throwing power freak! :lol:/>/>

Any CEO or high level management with the power to arrange any kind of deal this big would see right through SteveI in less than 3 meetings.... just like I did... and just like you all should.

Not everyone is a quick study or an astute judge of character, but at some point you have to "smell the roses".

SteveI will reopen his site in less than 2 weeks.

I disagree. If you read what he writes, his tone shows a lot of concern for the people who are hoping the dinar RVs and need the money and he is trying to pass them information that he has access to in order to give folks a better understanding of where this thing is at. I think he's trying to be helpful.

The Top Quote Was A Classic SteveI Temper Tantrum From 2011 When He Closed His Site Down ! :o

Btw, Adam's Prediction About Stevie Ego Reopening His Site Came True ! He Reopened The Next Day !

:D:D:D

FYI, I Took The Liberty Of Quoting BlueSkies (And Earlier MahiMahi) -

Ur Quotes Just Gave Me A Segway To Bring Back Some Earlier History !

All Of Ur Posts Have Always Been Polite + Respectful ! ;)

- CNN

B)B)

• Upvote 3

The Top Quote Was A Classic SteveI Temper Tantrum Fromn2011 When He Closed His Site Down ! :o/>

Btw, Adam's Prediction About Stevie Ego Reopening His Site Came True ! He Reopened The Next Day !

:D/> :D/> :D/>

FYI, I Took The Liberty Of Quoting BlueSkies (And Earlier MahiMahi) -

Ur Quotes Just Gave Me A Segway To Bring Back Some Earlier History !

All Of Ur Posts Have Always Been Polite + Respectful ! ;)/>

- CNN

B)/> B)/>

I remember when he claimed that big screen TVs were being set up in Iraq to get ready for the big rv announcement.........

as if they even had electricity

• Upvote 4

For those questioning why people say SteveI is a pumper you have not been around long enough to see some of his Sh*t I guess. I remember a few years ago he made a KILLING having people sign up for LLC's with a company out of NV. And dont think for a second he did not make any kick back on those sales. Now of course he says he was scammed and that he sorry for all those that paid thousands of dollars to set one up but you know for a fact he is sitting back on some of the profits from those shady deals. I called it back then and got kicked off his site for saying the LLC set ups were all BS and now look. He even says it himself. But he did not mind back then when he was making 20-30% of the money. He is just trying to save face at this point in that broken deal after people started complaining about it because they spent so much money for nothing.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Thug!!!! I remember all that. That's why they low on my list.......and certainly deserve their reputation.............hopr4rv. This is Dinar Vets and this forum has seen these people as members. They were kicked for a reason.........You don't mind if our expierience gets in the way do ya?...........If you don't mind I am never gonna change my mind and as Thug laid it out so eloquently these people are not worthy of such devotion.......Now if you want to do so post and support them all you want.....But when you post these people........well you pays ur money and you take your chances.

You can post'em.......You.....What expect everybody to believe them? You can. It's ok with me......I already seen these people. No thanks.........and it's not like hoosier at all. There are actually a lot of people out of real money as was explained by Thug.........Nobody out of any money with hoosier ..........in my opinion that ain't the same. Those who fail to learn their history will only suffer....again.

"and you as well my dear".

Edited by automag
  • Upvote 2

just invest if you want to and buy what you can afford to lose and forget all of the news when it happens - it will happen or it may never happen at all. Only fools will run out and buy buy buy on the news from any site. It will be shown in the markets once it is done and you will not need anyone help to figure it all out. Only the help of a banker you can trust. :blink::D

• Upvote 1

Thanks Thug!!!! I remember all that. That's why they low on my list.......and certainly deserve their reputation.............hopr4rv. This is Dinar Vets and this forum has seen these people as members. They were kicked for a reason.........You don't mind if our expierience gets in the way do ya?...........If you don't mind I am never gonna change my mind and as Thug laid it out so eloquently these people are not worthy of such devotion.......Now if you want to do so post and support them all you want.....But when you post these people........well you pays ur money and you take your chances.

You can post'em.......You.....What expect everybody to believe them? You can. It's ok with me......I already seen these people. No thanks.........and it's not like hoosier at all. There are actually a lot of people out of real money as was explained by Thug.........Nobody out of any money with hoosier ..........in my opinion that ain't the same. Those who fail to learn their history will only suffer....again.

"and you as well my dear".

Thanks for the information - it is greatly and sincerely appreciated - a fool learns from his own mistakes - a wise one will learn from the mistakes of others - I am quite "familiar with the names of many such folks as Steve - TerryK - Tony & Dan etc but not so much the real history of their "doings" so I also appreciate that being shared here (THANK YOU THUG) - it is beneficial for new members

I understand much more about the disdain for them and their info -- I do not post it because I believe it or support it -- honestly -- but just so the folks can view it -- I am again, not aware of there being a ruling of it not being "allowed" to be posted - Just wanted to be of service but can see clearly "now" that some things come across more of an insult to some - I also understand that while everyone pretty much knew Thug's intent when he posted they were/are not clear on mine which also makes way for a different reaction - I am okay with the lessons lol -- the truly educated never graduate <3 <3

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Ms. UNEEK..........You are ok with posting whatever you want including these guys........Really you can do whatever you want. I thought you knew about all that stuff......I have no problem with what you think is ok to post........ But it is what happen...........and it was ugly......To the point that until you posted them so much I never read them until you and a few others were posting them so much. The rumors forum was chocker block full of their stuff and what the heck I wanted to see what it was all about like everyone else.......Took awhile but memory caught up with me and now it all comes back. I remember when he posted that azz chewing at the time and just was overwhelmed by disdain and I bet I haven't read anything about them ever since..............Now I have and it seems all just like it was.......................nonsense. But even so UNEEK you are welcome to post what you will........But you really should look into their past as it is what it is. No offense was ment to you or hope4rv.

Take ennorste........The guy is smart but he went through the forums looking for a home to TAKE over.........Here and other sites....Med's and some other's........He is smart and well informed and so high on himself he always screwed up and would threaten everywhere he went to literally consume a forum.......Listen to me as only I know the facts....yatta, yatta. Probably not a fair discription but you get the idea........I was a member of Med's site when he posted false cbi info and went so far as to alter the stuff he was posting to fit his story and sonny1 and med caught him and that too was ugly........sad......... people starve for attention that way. There were other incidents and finally he and Gankins got their own forum and he found a place to sit and preach his story...Cool. Somewhere, anywhere but here.........Seems like 50 years ago...........Heaven forbid.

UNEEK thats just some of the resistance you are getting and a small explanation..........But again UNEEK it's ok to post them....There are no rules about them here.....it's not like that....But you need to know some about them and there you go...........Cheers UNEEK!!! When you think about it it has been a strange ride at times........but here we are. Carry on Ms. UNEEK!!!

• Upvote 3

A lot of the other dinar sites and gurus outside of this site are definitely for entertainment purposes only. They are really good at mostly one thing, holding a carrot out in front of people and leading them around in circles. To continually declare that the RV is done day after day and week after week is nothing short of ridiculous. Fake intel, bank screens changing, in country RV's, the information is pumped and recycled over and over again and again. I read most of the information that is presented but one quickly learns to recognize what is legitimate and what is just an empty barrel of nothing. I have learned to watch Iraq's and the rest of the worlds actions (Iraq and Dinar related news on this site) and take what the guru's rumors bring with a grain of sand. I appreciate all the information that is brought forward, even if it is just for entertainment. Try to keep an eye on the ball, and tune out all the chatter from the outfield.

• Upvote 1