Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I FOUGHT FOR YOU

I'm not even an American and that brought a tear to my eye ........ why cant everyone feel this???.

I'm a true blood Irishman and I know the message behind this, my country went through 800 years of rape, pillage, torture, murder, espionage and dictatorships and my fore fathers marched on .... so I could have the life I have today ......... Rise above it America ..... remember the past and embrace your new future, never settle for second best .

WOW what a powerful video.

• Upvote 10

Rayzur. I think I have said it before. I would enjoy meeting you someday maybe when this ride comes to a end. When I see a post or even your reply to somebody else's post I am eager to hear your words on the subject. You have my respect, sir.

Thanks so much and it would be my pleasure.... I'd love to meet up with you .... and a whole bunch of other really cool people we've come to consider friends..... And while I did fight the fight sitting in the back seat of the F15e, I hope it won't be too much of a surprise upon meeting for you find out I am female...(though on the flight line we used sir inter-changeably, I just want to make sure you know you are inter-changeably using the word and look for a woman when we meet) biggrin.gif Thanks for the kind words.....

• Upvote 5

Sometimes we agree, sometimes we don't. The 1st Amendment protects our right to the freedom of expressing our beliefs, our convictions. Thank God. I may not always like what you say, but there is no question about the importance of your being able to do so. I may not always like what you say..... but I fought for you.... your rights.... as Americans...

Dayumit, Rayzur....STOP making me cry in my coffee!!!

I pray those who believe in God first and then country stand up against this notion of political correctness to inform the current and younger generations that the wisdom of our Constitution is still VERY sound in its original context. Yes, times do change, but morals and a distinction between right, wrong, and nature do not. Take your freedom to enjoy American liberties but do not take liberties with our freedoms. support the love that sustains our military and encourages them to make good, Godly, and wise decisions and always do so with prayer (first) and then actions(when needed).

God is at the heart of America's Spirit, despite what some try to say. When my heart fills to bursting as I consider our military (of any age)...it is because I know the American soldier stands for more more than a human ideology. Most stand as guardians of those who have not forsaken God or the wisdom He gave our founding fathers.

God bless America. God bless and guide the American soldier.

Thank you, Rayzur,

Crossfire

• Upvote 7

Thank You Rayzur... and thank's to all you veterans.... maybe you will never receive the kind of appreciation you aught to in this crazy place we call home... but like a farmer sowing seeds... you will indeed reap a harvest from all sacrifice and the good things you have done... when you sow sacrificially, with other's in mind, for a higher purpose and an idealism we have held so long... the harvest will come... in this life or the next. God Bless Ya'll!!! salute.gif

• Upvote 4

Thank you Rayzur. This video brings to mind a situation at work. He was being

A smart young 21 year old showing no respect for those who served. I told him

How I felt but he didn't care. At the end of the week I retired. I left him to live in his

Make believe world of video games, along with all of life's questions that he has

The answers to. What a shame.

• Upvote 4

Rayzur- dang it, these are hard to watch. While I never served in the military, my father flew a fighter in WWII in the European theater. He passed away a 2 years ago but was a hell of a man!!! Thank you and all the vets for what you do, this country will never be able to repay you. Would be honored to meet you one of these days just to shake your hand!!!

• Upvote 4

Thanks so much and it would be my pleasure.... I'd love to meet up with you .... and a whole bunch of other really cool people we've come to consider friends..... And while I did fight the fight sitting in the back seat of the F15e, I hope it won't be too much of a surprise upon meeting for you find out I am female...(though on the flight line we used sir inter-changeably, I just want to make sure you know you are inter-changeably using the word and look for a woman when we meet) biggrin.gif Thanks for the kind words.....

SEMPER FI!!!

• Upvote 6

The words of Audie Leon Murphy.

I never liked being called the "most decorated" soldier.

There were so many guys who should have gotten medals and never did

The guys who were killed in the line of duty for our country!

Even thou I left my blood and body parts on foreign soil I shall never forget

my fellow soldiers who left their all in defense of our great nation

And to those who serve now I give you the highest praise right from the

heart and from the tears of the fallen that they shall be with you always

on the battle field of victory.Their isnt a medal that I can give to those who serve

and to the ones who have fallen but I give you this my brethren

my sincere Thank You from the bottom of my heart that our

country shall be free because of you.

I Thank You Rayzur for this reminder and Thank You for your service to this great nation.

GOD BLESS YOU and to all who serve our country the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

The land of the free and the home of the brave.

PowerGeneration

• Upvote 8

The words of Audie Leon Murphy.

I never liked being called the "most decorated" soldier.

There were so many guys who should have gotten medals and never did

The guys who were killed in the line of duty for our country!

Even thou I left my blood and body parts on foreign soil I shall never forget

my fellow soldiers who left their all in defense of our great nation

And to those who serve now I give you the highest praise right from the

heart and from the tears of the fallen that they shall be with you always

on the battle field of victory.Their isnt a medal that I can give to those who serve

and to the ones who have fallen but I give you this my brethren

my sincere Thank You from the bottom of my heart that our

country shall be free because of you.

I Thank You Rayzur for this reminder and Thank You for your service to this great nation.

GOD BLESS YOU and to all who serve our country the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

The land of the free and the home of the brave.

PowerGeneration

+100 PG you have nothing but my admiration and absolute respect . I personaly want to thank you

for your sacrifice and service.

Bless you and Bless all our Vets.

• Upvote 3

Rayzur, Now that I know. I would say to you, "Thank You for your service to our country." :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Rayzur. I cried through the entire video again. As a Vet of two wars I salute you and thank you for your service.

S A L U T E.

Thank you Sir, though it is I saluting you for what you gave two times over in serving this country. Thank you.salute.gif

• Upvote 2

Rayzur -

From and old "grunt" to you as a "flyboy" (or in your case - "flygirl") *lol* - Thanks so much. I will tell you, when I was recieving an OPORD in Iraq, I wanted to hear 3 things - You have Close Air support, Fast Movers are available and you have Priority of Fires. Thanks for being one fo those who watched my back.

And to all the other members of the military - including other mutlinational forces - :salute:/>

To borrow a slogan - "One team, One fight!"

• Upvote 1

Sometimes we agree, sometimes we don't. The 1st Amendment protects our right to the freedom of expressing our beliefs, our convictions. Thank God. I may not always like what you say, but there is no question about the importance of your being able to do so. I may not always like what you say..... but I fought for you.... your rights.... as Americans...

You did not fight for me Rayzur. You fought for something corrupt and evil and you fought for a lie. You left the back door open and now we deal with NDAA, DHS, TSA, CIA, NSA, 2nd amendment rights as well as some parts of the first. I respect all that you feel devoted to, but we have a real problem...oh, might I forget ...the drones...those damn drones. 3000 Americans may have died in New York, but just how many innocent Iraquis needed to die so that number is quenched ? We were way past 500, 000 children before we invaded the country...it reminds me of the Vietnam crap a lot of us went through...for what...a lie

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rayzur -

From and old "grunt" to you as a "flyboy" (or in your case - "flygirl") *lol* - Thanks so much. I will tell you, when I was recieving an OPORD in Iraq, I wanted to hear 3 things - You have Close Air support, Fast Movers are available and you have Priority of Fires. Thanks for being one fo those who watched my back.

And to all the other members of the military - including other mutlinational forces - salute.gif/>

To borrow a slogan - "One team, One fight!"

TankDude!!!! Brother, I was raised in Livingston... maybe we'll get together over the 4th and tip one someday..... There's a hellva parade there on the 2nd .... we can float the Yellowstone and then go shoot some stuff.... I got your 6 any day, in every way biggrin.gif......... back at ya salute.gif