Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcements 02/10/2013

yota691

I downloaded this to a PDF so I could copy and paste to translate, but it wont let me do anything. Im not giving up.

You can used this Free Online OCR and them used google translate, this software if no perfect but work. Some places have human translator, but will cost.

Free Online OCR

http://www.newocr.com/

Babylon Human Translation

http://translator.ba...id=BHTTRNSBTNEN

Thanks DinarDana ... this kicked my butt and I wasn't giving up easily.

I sure would've liked to know what those documents say.

It's very odd that they are handwritten and scanned...

Thanks for the +1 biggrin.gif

Not that odd given this country is still at times operating in the dark ages of technology.

You may want to give up - I have a pro version of acrobat and this document will not translate to text period, because these are docs that were handwritten and scanned.

The problem is that the PDF has embedded images (not arabic text). So, theoretically, what one has to do is to OCR the Arabic (acrobat pro has this functionality) using an Arabic version of acrobat and then translate to english

Sorry you wasted your time. This document will not translate to text period, because these are docs that were handwritten and scanned. Only documents typed using word or some other text publishing software can be selected and copied out of a PDF. This doc is more or less a photo. (scan) +11 for trying - so folks help me....

It is not that simple. Nearly all these documents are scans so they are in fact an image in PDF format. Before you can translate you have to convert the image back to text. All of the text converters I have tried have screwed up the Arabic, usually by inserting unnecessary symbols all over the place. It is a bit of a nightmare trying to edit the Arabic back to how it appears in the image. Unless it is exact, the translation is just unreliable, bit like a guru's source.

• Downvote 1

The document was translated last night on a radio program.

All it is is a list of the banks that are going to be selling USD to the public in Iraq and the addresses of those banks and nothing more. But the translator said it is not hand written but was typed on an old Arabic typewritten and then scanned.

The translator is a woman who has Arabic as her first language and grew up in the Middle East and is now a school teacher in the US.

Her name is Abby and she does the Arabic translations for a news blogger here in the US.

So just a list of bank names and addresses...nothing more.

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 2

The translator is a woman who has Arabic as her first language and grew up in the Middle East and is now a school teacher in the US.

Her name is Abby and she does the Arabic translations for a news blogger here in the US.

Easy Already Posted Abby's Picture And Now TerryK Is Inquiring If She's Single Or Has A Sister ! :o

:D:D:D

Once Again - Great Work CoolBeans ! Thx Bro ! ;)

B)B)