Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcements 02/10/2013

yota691

Maybe there is a house wife in the know that could translate this?

I never read that she was a "house wife", just a "wife in the know". But from her pic that has appeared I don't think she knows much. A real house wife would shave in multiple places. That's how things get added to the equation a bit at a time. I do however think an educated house wife would do much better than the "Wife in the know". So let's see.

Second item, Yota, how do you find these things and how did you know this had any merit. Seems like nobody even knows what it really is. Hey wait, maybe it's the RV announcement in disguise. Can some house wife get going on the translation please? It's above my pay grade.

No negs as I already know this is a useless post. I was bored.

DW

• Upvote 1

Banking outlets to sell the dollar cash for citizens

02/10/2013 http://www.cbi.iq/documents/Announcemen10-2-2013ar.pdf

United Bank for Investment / Mr. Managing Director (penalty)

02/10/2013 http://www.cbi.iq/documents/Announcemenar10-2-2013.pdf

To the Board of directors of banks authorized to exercise all banking (Insurance documentary credits and letters of guarantee)

10/02/2013 http://www.cbi.iq/documents/Announcemen10-2-2013.pdf

More of the same Gobbly ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but she had intel, wife in the know, someone had to take it for the teamlaugh.gif

P.S never drink saki bombs they just sneak up on you like a ninjatongue.gif

Easy, she had intel? I have intel , if you show me a girl like this again I'm gonna run EN TELL my mom!!! Ha great pic Easy made me laugh.

• Upvote 2

I downloaded this to a PDF so I could copy and paste to translate, but it wont let me do anything. Im not giving up.

You may want to give up - I have a pro version of acrobat and this document will not translate to text period, because these are docs that were handwritten and scanned.

I am still trying to convert the PDF format to Word then attempt the translation.

These are handwritten & scanned PDF formatted documents. I exhausted every possible option I could think of to get these translated. The problem I found is the documents are hand written and the translation programs failed to recognize the handwritten symbols and letters as requested.

Sorry everyone ... I spent my whole Sunday afternoon on this and have absolutely nothing to show for it angry.gif

• Upvote 7

These are handwritten & scanned PDF formatted documents. I exhausted every possible option I could think of to get these translated. The problem I found is the documents are hand written and the translation programs failed to recognize the handwritten symbols and letters as requested.

Sorry everyone ... I spent my whole Sunday afternoon on this and have absolutely nothing to show for it angry.gif

Sorry you wasted your time. This document will not translate to text period, because these are docs that were handwritten and scanned. Only documents typed using word or some other text publishing software can be selected and copied out of a PDF. This doc is more or less a photo. (scan) +11 for trying - so folks help me....

• Upvote 3

Sorry you wasted your time. This document will not translate to text period, because these are docs that were handwritten and scanned. Only documents typed using word or some other text publishing software can be selected and copied out of a PDF. This doc is more or less a photo. (scan) +11 for trying - so folks help me....

Thanks DinarDana ... this kicked my butt and I wasn't giving up easily.

I sure would've liked to know what those documents say.

It's very odd that they are handwritten and scanned...

Thanks for the +1 biggrin.gif

• Upvote 3