Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

federal government

R2D2

Watch this reading of a mostly classified bill that was voted on regarding Homeland Security.

"Prepare for a terrorist attack or attack from...classified".

"A new Bill of Rights shall be drafted and approved by...classified." WHAT??

CONGRESS VOTE --- HR8791

The DECLASSIFIED CLASSIFIED BILL, HR 8791, UNCLASSIFIED. "Congress shall now vote for approval of HR 8791, the Homeland Terrorism Preparedness Bill. Said bill request emergency response funding up to and including 1 TRILLION dollars to prepare for national level terrorist attack and/or attack from UNIDENTIFIED BEINGS. Funding for first responder personnel and vehicles will be doubled if said attack leads to more than 80% of national population being effected by UNIDENTIFIED BEINGS. This funding shall commence in conjunction to the first attack on THE UNITED STATES or the first large scale outbreak of VIRUS X depending on upon which comes first. Civillian and military units shall be trained in containment and combat of UNIDENTIFIED BEINGS including iratirated MUTANTS with possibility of VIRUS X BEING airborne, OR THE POSSIBILITY OF flesh eating, HOSTS and/or all the above. In such event as A DOMESTIC REVOLT ON US SOIL OR spewing/UNIDENTIFIED BEINGS escape or released or otherwise become uncontrollable, Air Force units may also be directed to combat said BEINGS due to their enormous size and other worldly strengths. Should event occur in urban areas, Jesus... That's DANGEROUS, far surpassing our darkest nightmares. Should casualties exceed 100000000 PEOPLE, body disposal actions should be holded and associated resources shall be reallocated through SEWAGE SYSTEMS underground FEMA-BASED protective birthing centers. A new bill of rights shall be drafted and approved by THE ELITE

Want CSPAN Video link will be posted later. Copyright issues - thank you.

Anonymous

Edited by dontlop

GARBAGE

Really? Whoever thinks that America is going to war against their own people has lost their minds!

Oh I will grant you that there might be a few crazy groups out there that pose a threat against America which MIGHT require action taken against them but America as a whole? What are you smokin?

America is the people which makes it a country!

If you are living in America and think that you can go against it's laws and established government without the consent of it's people - you are a criminal.

If you want to live by your own rules, and make your own laws, then do so outside our borders!

We have the Constitution Of The United States Of America and the will of the people.

How do I know we have the will of the people

350 million fire arms and growing daily all because people see where our Government is heading.

Now what was it you said you have ? Oh ya I remember an established Government.

Didn't Egypt have one of those and Libya how about Syria ( of course I may be wrong )

If wanting to live free and by the laws of the Constitution of the United States of America

makes me a criminal then that is a title I will bear with pride.

Do you really believe that 350 million firearms are in the hands of just a few ?

We smoke some real good stuff it's called Patriotism and Freedom your choice if you would rather smoke lies and tyranny

The drums of war are being brought out and preparing to sing

My suggestion for you and your Government is if you continue to make your own rules and laws

then you must leave my country and my shores.

WE The People and the Constitution have spoken and now wait to see if you will comply before we force you out.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 2

wheres obama going to be living once he starts a war against america ?.. if that guy starts killing americans with drones . whats next ,, tanks ,, tomahawk cruise missles ?.he wont be able to live in the whitehouse any more .

He has a hole in the ground all picked out. Just like binladem did.

The war on the American people already started. It began on 9/11/2001. The world trade center was in rubbles collapsed to the ground yet within the rubble the wallets of the hijackers was found within the rubble unburned complete with the names and pictures of the hijackers. Give me a break if you believe that. Just because the administration said it happened people really believe it. LOL. :P

• Upvote 1

GARBAGE

Really? Whoever thinks that America is going to war against their own people has lost their minds!

Oh I will grant you that there might be a few crazy groups out there that pose a threat against America which MIGHT require action taken against them but America as a whole? What are you smokin?

America is the people which makes it a country!

If you are living in America and think that you can go against it's laws and established government without the consent of it's people - you are a criminal.

If you want to live by your own rules, and make your own laws, then do so outside our borders!

I think you must ask yourself why homeland security would be stockpiling hollow point bullets. In the report I read, they said the ammo was for training purposes. Anybody knows you wouldn't use hollow points for practice, they are expensive. Plus I think marshal law by our government would not be carried out by our military or police, but rather the United Nations. People need to wake up.

1.6 billion rounds of ammunition (hollow points?) and just recently ordered another 21.6 million rounds

gymrat76541, that is a lot of bullets in the "hands of the military" (not the local police or sheriff depts) stored around the country at Social Security offices (as reported).

Maybe I missed it, What Say You the "reason" for that????

That is what we all need to be asking our elected officials in DC.

gymrat76541....REALLY, What Say you the "reason" for all those ammo rounds in a DOMESTIC Agency, stored in Soc. Sec. offices...as opposed to military bases????

Waiting your input, ...really would like a response. Maybe you got a good theory??? mellow.gif

Thanks

I'm no domestic-terrorist experts, however, having spent almost 15 years in the Marines, I can tell you that YES, a number of folks I met would shoot anyone they were ordered to. How do I know this? Because I was of that sick mind-set when I was a young pup in the Suck (What we called the Marines). Just following ordered, dude. I think today it would even be worst, because we have an officer corps which is more politically-motivated to appease the ruling class. Police are the same ilk-slightly better than drones in dispensing "street justice" and murdering a lot of people in cold-blood. Just read the papers/news. Its around you. Gone are the days of Sheriff Andy. Today, its full-metal jacket and body armour. Cops look like military and military are being trained to do the work of the police. Full federalization of the police is taking place. So, for those who truly think the military man will stop when ordered to do something as horrible as fire upon their own people, I wish you the best-o-luck. Like my relatives did back in WWII, "Follow their orders in the hopes that if we please them one more time, they wont liquidate us...", history shows us what happens to people who dont see the signs or fail to acknowledge the events around them. Dunno, just saying... Peace

• Upvote 1

I'm no domestic-terrorist experts, however, having spent almost 15 years in the Marines, I can tell you that YES, a number of folks I met would shoot anyone they were ordered to. How do I know this? Because I was of that sick mind-set when I was a young pup in the Suck (What we called the Marines). Just following ordered, dude. I think today it would even be worst, because we have an officer corps which is more politically-motivated to appease the ruling class. Police are the same ilk-slightly better than drones in dispensing "street justice" and murdering a lot of people in cold-blood. Just read the papers/news. Its around you. Gone are the days of Sheriff Andy. Today, its full-metal jacket and body armour. Cops look like military and military are being trained to do the work of the police. Full federalization of the police is taking place. So, for those who truly think the military man will stop when ordered to do something as horrible as fire upon their own people, I wish you the best-o-luck. Like my relatives did back in WWII, "Follow their orders in the hopes that if we please them one more time, they wont liquidate us...", history shows us what happens to people who dont see the signs or fail to acknowledge the events around them. Dunno, just saying... Peace

Appreciate the sincerity. A rare commodity these days ( years, centuries, etc.).

Folks there is but one reason to purchase that much ammo. That quanity is for the war that is planned for those that don't know how to get along to go along. That would be you and me and the likes of every patriot in America. Question is, are we going to wait for them to start it or are we going to rise up and do some lawful retalitation and put a stop to this maddness the federal government is posturing for.

Just my humble opinion.

Folks have a hard time wrapping their patriotic brains around realism. I am an ex viet vet and have seen the advancement of many 3 and 4 letter agencies in this country while everyone chants "they are fighting them there so they do not have to fight them here". While they fight "there" we have the NDAA, NSA, CIA, TSA, DHS, and now the drone issue along with the dismantling of the 2nd amendment. We are on the cusp of a military dictatorship with the help of previous administrations. Just my personal opinion. We are always told "they defend our freedoms", our "interests", yet here we are in the midst of huge government expansion into our personal lives which clearly will be far more reaching for our children and their children more so. " Neg away.

• Upvote 2

Folks there is but one reason to purchase that much ammo. That quanity is for the war that is planned for those that don't know how to get along to go along. That would be you and me and the likes of every patriot in America. Question is, are we going to wait for them to start it or are we going to rise up and do some lawful retalitation and put a stop to this maddness the federal government is posturing for.

Just my humble opinion.

Our lawful retaliation would be to concentrate on throwing 99 percent of the senate and congress out on the street. Just have to shut down all distractions...people magazine...football...fishing...etc., etc, and get focused as a group in each voting district. There is no "lawful" retaliation in the current environment. Door is closing rather rapidly I think but we will see. Just to hear Pelosi say on national television "we have no spending problem" is enough to want to do something lawful and fullfilling. IMHO

Folks have a hard time wrapping their patriotic brains around realism. I am an ex viet vet and have seen the advancement of many 3 and 4 letter agencies in this country while everyone chants "they are fighting them there so they do not have to fight them here". While they fight "there" we have the NDAA, NSA, CIA, TSA, DHS, and now the drone issue along with the dismantling of the 2nd amendment. We are on the cusp of a military dictatorship with the help of previous administrations. Just my personal opinion. We are always told "they defend our freedoms", our "interests", yet here we are in the midst of huge government expansion into our personal lives which clearly will be far more reaching for our children and their children more so. " Neg away.

3 up 3 down is with u sir,,,,,,,u r correct !!!

• Upvote 1