Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** WIFE IN THE KNOW NEW UPDATE **

UNEEK

I want to understand --and I do understand discernment -- ok are you suggesting we not bring rumors to the rumor section? Or am I understanding that you want us to pick and choose which ones we bring? If the latter is more correct please share with me what the guidelines are in discerning one rumor over another rumor?

I am NOT being sarcastic - honestly - I am only asking a question in response to your question -

And my question is -- if you and others are so sick of her crap and the other rumor crap then why do you continue to choose to come here to show your disdain - Thank you

You must figure out that there are poeple who will try to get an edge in with whomever to rub them wrong and set back and laugh because thats their nature, They neither have the ambition or the know how to read something and move on without putting their comment on here. Sometimes this is their way of being satisfying their thirst from word bullying. It says alot about their character. You can't say they had a bad day in their writing, if that was so then they never have a good day......As i have said many times in the past, God is looking down on every idle word and every idle deed done and soon he will seperate the fools and their money according to his word.

• Upvote 1

Thank you Sandyf I totally agree with you but cannot seem to reason with some folks here - I honestly believe that some info can come out and change within minutes before it gets to the printers - I also believe that much is being withheld for obvious reasons - I still have not received from anyone the discernment of news articles - we sure do get that preached and it is absolutely manipulated and controlled --

We are between a rock and a hard place for sure - scrambling for anything to get us to the end of this ride - <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3

IF you are making a mistake at all. its trying to reason with them

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't let the mentally challenged get to you.

Last Friday I posted an article that stated

"Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided on Thursday to keep the 11 meeting that was held today, open until adoption of the law of the financial budget for the current year 2013, will hold an emergency meeting with the heads of parliamentary blocs to reach a final version on the budget."

Read more:

It did not happen, was the article any better than a rumour, was he lying through his teeth?

Information is information, does it really matter where it comes from, at the end of the day it is down to each individuals ability to handle it. Nothing wrong in trying to keep people informed, if you didn't, someone else would.

IF you are making a mistake at all. its trying to reason with them

Did you just really compare a news article from a news outlet to an internet guru/rumor mill and give them both the same level of validity, and then call those who can see the difference mentally challenged and unreasonable???? :blink:/> :confused:/> :confused2:/>

Edited by rightsonword
  • Upvote 4

CONTINUE UNEEK... the leading edge is known to be a tad on the "lonely" side at times. And it is well known that you cannot help the sick from a place of sickness, the poor from a place of poverty, and the confused from a place of confusion! :blink:

You can help by continuing to shine your light the best way you know how and those WHO ARE MEANT TO GET IT, WILL. The rest will continue on their path as charted. And do not look for an answer of rumor "discernment" so that they may be appeased.

Definition of discern: to recognize or comprehend mentally.

That will be on an individual basis and cannot be given a specific set of rules, as perspective is reality for each of us. USE YOUR OWN DISCERNMENT... you can trust yourself. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Did you just really compare a news article from a news outlet to an internet guru/rumor mill and give them both the same level of validity, and then call those who can see the difference mentally challenged and unreasonable???? blink.gif/> emot-questioned.gif/> confused.gif/>

rightsonword,

Good Morning Brother, did you skip your coffee this morning? I am going to quickly go and get mine before I get started today. laugh.gif

Blessings!

I appreciate the many that have responded in this thread in regards to shhabbadudes frustrations - my frustrations and the many others who feel frustrated with whatever ---- For sanity's sake I have been focusing my energy and abilities in other directions today -

I was not quite ready to come out of hiding and I am very uncomfortable making this post but felt a responsibility to respond especially to the many kind responses and those that have been so sincere in the efforts to defend the actions of others and support me at the same time

I don't feel that everyone has fully understood ( or possibly believed) my sensitivity and concern - I do not have a problem with anyone disagreeing with the rumors or who the rumor is from - that has never really been an issue other than in my very early beginning days of posting

I could post a rumor or chat and get blasted and a certain other person could post the same and get raves - I think I do understand that a lot better now - I could be wrong and I am NOT claiming this to be the case - but you folks have said yourself that negs can be about the rumor or who it is from and even against the one bringing it - we have no way of knowing right? right!

I have come to realize FINALLY that the more established posters have their following so to speak and will get the accolades as a means of support even if they do not like the information -- That is GREAT !!!! No problem !!!!! Everyone's prerogative

This fact I was not fully aware of in the early days of my posting and because of that happening it has had an impact on the way I see the negs on my posting as being more personal - And honestly folks how do you discern the neg & positive? That can only be done on an individual basis through each persons own perspective -

Some are worded in such a way that there is no mistake that it is a personal attack and there have been those - a good many - and those are the ones that hurt - they are cruel and unfounded and I know it but being the sensitive person that I am it hurts that I have done something to cause that person to feel that way towards me -

I am still very uncomfortable with making this post - the drama - ughhh - and the more emphasis that I / we put on this issue the worse it looks feels etc and makes it all appear so ego driven and I do not want that to happen -- the plus - minus option is a good thing - and if we only got pluses we would come to be unappreciative of them -

Thank you all for the support encouragement - and advice - I promise to take it all to heart -

For those who are irritated by my presence I am sorry for it is not my intent but I do feel that because you likewise cause me discomfort that we are meant to learn something from this experience - maybe for me to be more tolerant - more assertive - and maybe you to be a little less judgmental - critical - and harsh?? Maybe there are parts about our personalities that are more extreme and by meeting the opposite we can seek balance for a healthier well being

In closisng this post I am still unclear about the discerning of rumors - no one has yet made that clarification only vague references - I am still waiting on more specific guidelines -- until then I will continue to post Wife In The Know with a warning to protect those who seem to be so irritated by her - lol and who want to be upset by respectable people giving it / her credit Again - rumors can be ridiculous but they are entertaining to some and they have not been proven to not contain a tiny bit of truth

Thank you for the privilege to make this post <3 <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3 <3

UNEEK... I believe most truly like you and appreciate your intent and contributions. But, respectfully, you seem to be confused and unsure about so much.... especially yourself. Perhaps that is the source of your discomfort... and their annoyance. My advice would be to focus less on yourself... and simply provide the content! Sometimes "Less is More"... AND then let the chips fall as they will! None of us will ever figure out so many different people's reasoning(s) behind every posted comment. BUT, what we do look for is clarity. Keep bringing the content... rumor or otherwise... but, please accept that it is not all about "you". And please understand it is not my intent to be judgemental by highlighting the above... but rather to help you minimize the "drama", as you say... and lift you to a level of better appreciation... for your intended content, not your manner.

Your manner is already recognized by most here, I believe... as gracious, pleasant, insightful and helpful... Personally, I look forward to your future contributions, perhaps full of confidence and clarity. :)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

uneek please keep doin what you are doin!!! i don't have time to read all that you post and don't know how you have the time to do all that you do but i appreciate that you take the time to do so!! as most of us don't have the time and energy and i can't set here very long as my back can't take it. now i think some who have posted here on this thread are just very disappointed that this #amn thing seams to just go on fo ever and ever and i think we are all getting tired all these date and god knows the rate's come and go with not much to show,yes we are all tired of that, people uneek has alot on her plate every day and still has time to spend on here bringing rumors and news!! so tread lightly or she will stop can anyone remember scooter,ya well he too used to post alot as well,mostly charts and grafts and alot of great info as well, he got a lot of flack from one guy and he left as he said he did not deserve the crap this #ss gave him,yes gone another site. now i don't visit any other sites myself,just this one!! so uneek keep up the good work girlie!! lets just hope this happens soon and we all know iraq will keep the cards close to their chest,best keep secret in the world! thanks uneek!! my best ron and p.s i don't believe all i read

Did you really compare the crap in this rumor that is being posted by Uneek to the work that Scooter did? You have go to be kidding me.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1