Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** WIFE IN THE KNOW NEW UPDATE **

UNEEK

Hello Everyone-

I hope this post finds all in good spirits. As you have heard by now, they (Iraq) are reporting yet another delay on approving their 2013 Budget.

As I have spoken about in the past, misdirection from articles and false reporting is rampant and also for a purpose. The reason for this is to keep people off balance as to the actual timing of this glorious event.

What I have been told is that the Budget will have already been signed off on and be over and done prior to anyone actually hearing about it, this is to keep people looking for the Budget signing and announcement, and not the actual revaluing of their currency.

This is still to show within their new so called new Budget vote time frame. Be happy friends : )

Wife in the Know

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 5

We've been hearing that for several years now here on DV. Adam along with others have stated this in the past. Is Wife in the know making this known to her newbies?

I think in the age of technology or the info era anyone will have a heck of a time keeping things under wrap. Too many people can access information from all over the world. Could this be part of the reason those who deem themselves to be the elite want to hinder our abilities to pass info on to one another with things like the SOPA and other laws.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

To play along, I would say that none of the articles out today say that the budget will be voted on Monday do they? Don't they just say that the session today was adjourned for lack of quorum? Is the budget really on the agenda for Monday? And why would they need to postpone the vote just to do the math for increasing the assumption of the price of a barrel of oil? Makes you go hmmmmmmm. Just asking.

• Upvote 1

i guess someone writes an article .. the next guru reads it and writes his own article stating what his connection just told him .. and thats how they get 5 or 10 gurus to all have the same story .. its a pyramid scheme ..they are a chain of command structure ... when one says something they follow in rank as to who gets to put out the same story next . :surgeon:/> :cigar:/> :surgeon:/> they must be bored

Edited by dontlop

i guess someone writes an article .. the next guru reads it and writes his own article stating what his connection just told him .. and thats how they get 5 or 10 gurus to all have the same story .. its a pyramid scheme ..they are a chain of command structure ... when one says something they follow in rank as to who gets to put out the same story next . smiley-sick026.gif/> cigar.gif/> smiley-sick026.gif/> they must be bored

I'm so glad someone else see's this too .... I've been watching it happen for a long time now.

It's like chinese whispers ..... they all add there own little bit.

sad really ...... but it does make good entertainment

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm getting tired of refuting these posts that come over from Dinar Recaps. She just appeared a few weeks ago and now she is someone in authority? Poppy Cock.

Further, I see where M E D and Sonny had a discussion and all of a sudden M E D changes his outlook to align with Sonny's 700 pips and to happen sometime in 2013?

Really getting tired of these PUMPERS. I say show us the facts.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

This article below suggests that the budget vote is not on the agenda for Monday's parliament session--

Alsumaria News / Baghdad Parliament source, Saturday, that the House of Representatives will read during its 12 which will be held on Monday, first and second readings of the six bills as well as discuss the reports.

source said in an interview for “Alsumaria News”, “The meeting of the Council of Representatives of the 12 of the second legislative term of the year legislative third session, on Monday, will see the second reading of the draft law of the First Amendment to the command of the Coalition Provisional Authority dissolved No. (87) for the year 2004. ”

said the source, who asked not to be named, said “the meeting will also first reading of draft Rules ratification Partnership and Cooperation Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Iraq on the one hand and the European Union and its Member States on the other site in Brussels on 11 May 2012, and the first amendment to the law of service and military retirement No. (3) for the year 2010.

” The source continued that “the meeting will also first reading of draft Rules Eighth Amendment to the Law on the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research No. (40) of 1988, and the law of the Martyrs Foundation, and the University of Defense for Military Studies, as well as discuss the report Hajj season 1433, and report the challenges and problems facing the environmental situation in the country.

” It is noteworthy that the Presidency Council of Representatives postponed , Saturday (9 February 2013), the 12th session of Parliament on Monday to a lack of quorum, after the presidency raised in (7 February 2013), the 11th session of the Council to Saturday.

And, this separate article (quoted below) suggests that the budget was not on the agenda for Saturday's parliament session either--

Baghdad (AIN) –The Iraqi Parliament will hold regular session on Saturday to read a number of law drafts where the session’s agenda is free of the vote on 2013 federal budget.

The media office of the parliament cited on Saturday that “The session’s agenda includes conducting the first reading for the partnership and Cooperation agreement between Iraq and the EU and the member states signed in Brussels on 11/5/2012. The session also will witness reading and voting on others law drafts.” /End/

http://alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28160:iraqi-parliaments-regular-session-of-saturday-free-of-vote-on-2013-budget-&catid=35:political&Itemid=2

So maybe Wife in the Know is actually right? It's plausible. I guess we will know more Monday.

Edited by blueskies
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello Everyone-

I hope this post finds all in good spirits. As you have heard by now, they (Iraq) are reporting yet another delay on approving their 2013 Budget.

As I have spoken about in the past, misdirection from articles and false reporting is rampant and also for a purpose. The reason for this is to keep people off balance as to the actual timing of this glorious event.

What I have been told is that the Budget will have already been signed off on and be over and done prior to anyone actually hearing about it, this is to keep people looking for the Budget signing and announcement, and not the actual revaluing of their currency.

This is still to show within their new so called new Budget vote time frame. Be happy friends : )

Wife in the Know

Son, "When I get home I'm gonna punch your mama right in the mouth" :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We've been hearing that for several years now here on DV. Adam along with others have stated this in the past. Is Wife in the know making this known to her newbies?

I think in the age of technology or the info era anyone will have a heck of a time keeping things under wrap. Too many people can access information from all over the world. Could this be part of the reason those who deem themselves to be the elite want to hinder our abilities to pass info on to one another with things like the SOPA and other laws.

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif.............and we waitshrug.gif

Son, "When I get home I'm gonna punch your mama right in the mouth" :)/>/>

YEEEEEESSSSS! Buford T. Justice in da house! We can always use more Buford......

I am getting so sick of this "Wife in the Know" crap.

I appreciate the effort that UNEEK puts forth in bringing articles over, but may I suggest that some discernment be employed?

Not hatin' .... Just sayin'.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

YEEEEEESSSSS! Buford T. Justice in da house! We can always use more Buford......

I am getting so sick of this "Wife in the Know" crap.

I appreciate the effort that UNEEK puts forth in bringing articles over, but may I suggest that some discernment be employed?

Not hatin' .... Just sayin'.

I want to understand --and I do understand discernment -- ok are you suggesting we not bring rumors to the rumor section? Or am I understanding that you want us to pick and choose which ones we bring? If the latter is more correct please share with me what the guidelines are in discerning one rumor over another rumor?

I am NOT being sarcastic - honestly - I am only asking a question in response to your question -

And my question is -- if you and others are so sick of her crap and the other rumor crap then why do you continue to choose to come here to show your disdain - Thank you

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I want to understand --and I do understand discernment -- ok are you suggesting we not bring rumors to the rumor section? Or am I understanding that you want us to pick and choose which ones we bring? If the latter is more correct please share with me what the guidelines are in discerning one rumor over another rumor?

I am NOT being sarcastic - honestly - I am only asking a question in response to your question -

And my question is -- if you and others are so sick of her crap and the other rumor crap then why do you continue to choose to come here to show your disdain - Thank you

I think people don't appreciate these rumors from wife in the know because they are obviously a load of guru pumping. Personally, I don't care for rumors and people are free to post as they wish, but when at least post things that have a least some iota of validity to them.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I think people don't appreciate these rumors from wife in the know because they are obviously a load of guru pumping. Personally, I don't care for rumors and people are free to post as they wish, but when at least post things that have a least some iota of validity to them.

Thank you for your response and offering me some explanation - but I will ask again - who has the proper authority or the true ability to discern the validity of a "rumor" - it is a valid rumor - oh - unless it is a "fake" rumor

On the very first post she gave details of how she had access to information from her husband - She does have a foreign name - I feel she has provided as much info as anyone else -

Do you think most are against her because she happens to like Steve & Ocrush? I can understand that also but it is still a rumor - no more no less and no one has provided any guide lines to discern one from another - even to know a fake rumor from a real rumor - lol

You know "rightsonword" I have contributed some great articles here and have dozens more but no one reads them - they get passed over - I would much rather be posting them and getting replies to those than taking the beating over here -- but it seems every one is either news or rumor focused and then there is the music that seemingly rushes in to move it all away ????

I am beginning to think my time has come lol - Thank you again for your kind attempt to enlighten me -- and you did - I think I have known a lot for a while now - I just have been riding the fence a little longer to be sure <3 <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 10

Anyone claiming to have a contact claiming to take a risk posting on a public forum, then continuing to post, over and over, then predicting the wrong date(Jan10), all while supporting a guru(orangecrush), followed by more posting on a public website is either a pumper in a red dress, a psychiatric patient, or kin to my wifes side of the family.....

or all of the above

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2