Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI - Monday Is The New Official Date !

DinarThug

FACTS? Did you forget where you are at? As a reminder you are in the RUMORS section Clown.

You really aren't worth waisting my time with, but I negged you. Although it would only let me neg you once, or I would have negged you out of this forrum.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sad that there are so many new people who do not have a clue of who Steve is. Back in the day after he was banned from here, started his own dinar site promising equality for all member but him becoming the dictator who all the sudden had "contacts" He accused me of stealing his work and presenting it as my own just because I shared it here. He was selling tickets to some big event after the RV that I don't even remember now. This guy is a joke, and does not know squat about the RV. His only goal is fulfilling his need to be known. If your listening to Steve, you should try a search of some of the bs from him here, if there is any still. Steve has become the new terryk....sad.

• Upvote 4

OK, its 2 pm here in Thailand, so that makes it 1000am in Iraq. What time is the official vote to happen? I've been following (covertly, mind you) the Roti-Dude. I'm waiting for him to push his cart into the local canal THEN! I will know the RV has happened. Either that, or the chicken-plucker shows up with a new chicken and a big smile on his face....er..maybe I shouldn't consider his smile the sign of an RV...dunno, just saying.. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Well.... I hate to be the bearer of bad news.....

====================

Iraq Delays Budget on Dispute Over Kurds’ Share: Lawmaker

By Khalid Al-Ansary & Nayla Razzouk - Feb 11, 2013 7:24 AM ET

Iraq’s parliament postponed a vote on the federal spending plan as Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki’s coalition requested a reduction in the share of Kurdish provinces amid a spat over crude sales, a lawmaker said.

The vote has been delayed “at least until next week,” Jaber al-Jabiri, a member of the parliament’s financial affairs committee, said by telephone from Baghdad today. The main reason is that Maliki’s State of Law bloc wants to decrease the semi- autonomous Kurdish region’s share of the state budget to 12 percent from 17 percent, he said.

The Kurds have asked for 4 trillion dinars ($3.4 billion) for payments due to oil companies working in the Kurdish region in Iraq’s north, while the budget draft allocates no more than 750 billion dinars for those businesses this year, al-Jabiri said. The Kurds said the 4 trillion dinars cover retroactive payments from 2010, 2011 and 2012 as well as 2013, he said.

Exxon Mobil Corp, Total SA, DNO International ASA and Genel Energy Plc are among companies caught in the conflict between Iraq’s central government and the Kurdistan Regional Government over oil-revenue sharing, production contracts and land. Tensions have deepened in recent months, with armed clashes in the disputed Kirkuk area in November and a halt in oil exports from Kurdistan by pipeline in December.Iraq holds the world’s fifth-biggest crude reserves, according to BP Plc statistics that include Canada’s oil sands.

Disagreements over the Defense Ministry budget also played a role in the decision to delay today’s parliament session, said al-Jabiri, a member of the Al-Iraqiya bloc led by former Prime Minister Ayad Allawi, an opponent of Maliki.To contact the reporters on this story: Khalid Al-Ansary in Baghdad at kalansary@bloomberg.net; Nayla Razzouk in Dubai at nrazzouk2@bloomberg.net

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...-lawmaker.html

• Upvote 1

Oh my...a Cisole driveby...wasn't that part of the Mayan prophecy?

Welcome back my friend, to the show that never ends :)/>

Yeah I'm pretty sure I was part of the prophecy ;)

Woo Hoo ! Congrats To U And Miia Bro ! ;)/> Uncle Clownie Will Be Sending Some Crayons And Some Thuggies ! :o/>

puppy%252Bpig%252Bpictures%252B002.jpg

:D/> :D/> :D/>

:lol:

Wow...somehow I missed that you had a new daughter. Congrats!! We miss you around here, but knowing that....well, I can understand!! :D/> :D/> .

Thank you!

Cisole... Belated Congrats on your daughter's birth... Didn't know that.

Thank you!

• Upvote 3

Well.... I hate to be the bearer of bad news.....

====================

Iraq Delays Budget on Dispute Over Kurds’ Share: Lawmaker

By Khalid Al-Ansary & Nayla Razzouk - Feb 11, 2013 7:24 AM ET

Iraq’s parliament postponed a vote on the federal spending plan as Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki’s coalition requested a reduction in the share of Kurdish provinces amid a spat over crude sales, a lawmaker said.

The vote has been delayed “at least until next week,” Jaber al-Jabiri, a member of the parliament’s financial affairs committee, said by telephone from Baghdad today. The main reason is that Maliki’s State of Law bloc wants to decrease the semi- autonomous Kurdish region’s share of the state budget to 12 percent from 17 percent, he said.

The Kurds have asked for 4 trillion dinars ($3.4 billion) for payments due to oil companies working in the Kurdish region in Iraq’s north, while the budget draft allocates no more than 750 billion dinars for those businesses this year, al-Jabiri said. The Kurds said the 4 trillion dinars cover retroactive payments from 2010, 2011 and 2012 as well as 2013, he said.

Exxon Mobil Corp, Total SA, DNO International ASA and Genel Energy Plc are among companies caught in the conflict between Iraq’s central government and the Kurdistan Regional Government over oil-revenue sharing, production contracts and land. Tensions have deepened in recent months, with armed clashes in the disputed Kirkuk area in November and a halt in oil exports from Kurdistan by pipeline in December.Iraq holds the world’s fifth-biggest crude reserves, according to BP Plc statistics that include Canada’s oil sands.

Disagreements over the Defense Ministry budget also played a role in the decision to delay today’s parliament session, said al-Jabiri, a member of the Al-Iraqiya bloc led by former Prime Minister Ayad Allawi, an opponent of Maliki.To contact the reporters on this story: Khalid Al-Ansary in Baghdad at kalansary@bloomberg.net; Nayla Razzouk in Dubai at nrazzouk2@bloomberg.net

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...-lawmaker.html

This is getting to be so ridiculous , if this article is true, Maliki is asking for trouble , what a tight ass . Then again this could be just a stall because of the global reset timing as well . The Pope resigned and the Queen is of England is being investigated , so Malikis actions do not surprise me if you look at it from a global perspective . In the end I believe our banking system and our world will be better and safer , so the wait is a good thing for all of us little guys . I need this just as much as the next man . The stalls are simply becausepost-48923-136061973257_thumb.jpg the broom is sweeping out the caca.