Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** ADVICE FROM DINARIAN **

UNEEK

Dinarian said:

It has taken me 24 hours to decide to comment so hopefully this will be read by at least some in hopes of saving someone of massive heartache, and my thoughts flow in no specific order.

What qualifies me to offer these pearls of wisdom is simply first hand experience...doing time in a federal penitentiary for attempting to minimize my tax liability by operating my life and businesses within a program that many of you are buzzing about.

Rest assured, regardless of what you think or have been told, the burden of proof is on YOU and you do not have the resources to win the battle.

When an representative of a three letter agency comments with "We simply don't like these things", you have a long fight with a short stick.

Do your homework with professional advisors CLOSE TO HOME; being able to walk into an office is far more comforting and productive than communicating by email or fax or phone, especially in crisis situations.

Flying to Nevada, California, etc to attend a 3-day seminar in which someone will convert your life into a maze of entities and you "live hapily ever after" is not reality.

Having a portfolio of LLCs, business trusts, family trusts, charitable foundations, complex irrevocable trust systems, UBTO's, and EINs running out of your ears makes you feel really important.

This is the way the ultra rich live, right? At least that's what you were told when you wrote the check. Daily, monthly, quarterly management of same is absolutely overwhelming.

Try opening a bank account, buying a car, a house, converting utilities and phone service into the name of one of these entities. It can be done, I did it.

But the people you will deal with have no idea because 99.999% of the real world don't know what you are talking about.

Oh yea, and show me the documentation that says you have the authority to act on behalf of entity ABC. There are those that claim that UBTO's are a silver bullet because they don't need an EIN and therefore operate outside the system, but yet they will give you a number that "looks like" an EIN and tell you to call it something else when dealing with legal documents. Beware.

I now operate my successful businesses out of LLC's, and yes the net profits are applied to my personal 1040 and taxed accordingly. This blessing that my family and all of you have been presented with is part of God's plan and everything that you do with it should bring glory to His name.

Please do not confuse wise fiscal strategy with greed, do not think that you are smarter than the "authorities" because you aren't. God has and WILL continue to provide. I pray this has been enlightening.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Good article to ponder :)/> I like my bedroom window with a clear view for miles and not looking through the bars :)/> and I don't like any visit from any agency :)

Just like the ancient book saying says "render to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and render to God what belongs to God. And my mom used to say "God is not blind" :) I guess it boils down to how we want to sleep at night and what is in our heart :)

• Upvote 1

Dinarian said:

It has taken me 24 hours to decide to comment so hopefully this will be read by at least some in hopes of saving someone of massive heartache, and my thoughts flow in no specific order.

What qualifies me to offer these pearls of wisdom is simply first hand experience...doing time in a federal penitentiary for attempting to minimize my tax liability by operating my life and businesses within a program that many of you are buzzing about.

Rest assured, regardless of what you think or have been told, the burden of proof is on YOU and you do not have the resources to win the battle.

When an representative of a three letter agency comments with "We simply don't like these things", you have a long fight with a short stick.

Do your homework with professional advisors CLOSE TO HOME; being able to walk into an office is far more comforting and productive than communicating by email or fax or phone, especially in crisis situations.

Flying to Nevada, California, etc to attend a 3-day seminar in which someone will convert your life into a maze of entities and you "live hapily ever after" is not reality.

Having a portfolio of LLCs, business trusts, family trusts, charitable foundations, complex irrevocable trust systems, UBTO's, and EINs running out of your ears makes you feel really important.

This is the way the ultra rich live, right? At least that's what you were told when you wrote the check. Daily, monthly, quarterly management of same is absolutely overwhelming.

Try opening a bank account, buying a car, a house, converting utilities and phone service into the name of one of these entities. It can be done, I did it.

But the people you will deal with have no idea because 99.999% of the real world don't know what you are talking about.

Oh yea, and show me the documentation that says you have the authority to act on behalf of entity ABC. There are those that claim that UBTO's are a silver bullet because they don't need an EIN and therefore operate outside the system, but yet they will give you a number that "looks like" an EIN and tell you to call it something else when dealing with legal documents. Beware.

I now operate my successful businesses out of LLC's, and yes the net profits are applied to my personal 1040 and taxed accordingly. This blessing that my family and all of you have been presented with is part of God's plan and everything that you do with it should bring glory to His name.

Please do not confuse wise fiscal strategy with greed, do not think that you are smarter than the "authorities" because you aren't. God has and WILL continue to provide. I pray this has been enlightening.

Thank you for your post. I enjoy reading them all-especially the rumors! Love em! I was wondering if you dealth with a fellow named Richard at PSE? Sounds very similar to what I looked into. He provided good service for a few years then split! Left a lot of folks high and dry without guidance. Also, have you ever looked into Marc Stevens stuff? "No State Project"? (sorry Mods if I am not suppose to write people's names in here). Interesting info. Basically, its having the "State" prove their claim the law/status applies with factual evidence. Wins a lot, loses a few, but when you read the proceedings, you see it is a total sham of a Court.

Again, thank you for ALL your posts. Wish you the very best.

Cheers and Peace

Best thing to do is renounce your citizenship and live in the location of your money IMO. The dollar and this country is on the verge of collapse anyway. Just a matter of time. Again IMO

and THAT my friend is the #1 reason I got into the dinar. Make enough to get a new citizenship. Sick of this universal tax crap. glad to see others think in the big picture. Good luck to you and I HOPE it RV's enough to make this happen. Cheers and Peace

Best thing to do is renounce your citizenship and live in the location of your money IMO. The dollar and this country is on the verge of collapse anyway. Just a matter of time. Again IMO

and THAT my friend is the #1 reason I got into the dinar. Make enough to get a new citizenship. Sick of this universal tax crap. glad to see others think in the big picture. Good luck to you and I HOPE it RV's enough to make this happen. Cheers and Peace

• Upvote 1

Good article to ponder :)/>/> I like my bedroom window with a clear view for miles and not looking through the bars :)/>/> and I don't like any visit from any agency :)/>

Just like the ancient book saying says "render to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and render to God what belongs to God. And my mom used to say "God is not blind" :)/> I guess it boils down to how we want to sleep at night and what is in our heart :)/>

I agree .Question I have for you though is , who do you consider Caesar? :huh:

I agree .Question I have for you though is , who do you consider Caesar? :huh:/>

*************/////////////

Now THAT's a great question....

If Our Government - by the people, for the people is US, one might think we are Caesar...

and our tax dollars go eventually for our own benefit...

but if our taxes are of no or little benefit to US because they go to support other

countries and other people, or perchance to line the pockets of those who profess

to have OUR best interests in check....

Oy vay! what a conundrum....

who is Caesar, indeed.... :unsure: good question, JMASTERS.... :(

Spoken like a true liberal who thinks we should all spread the wealth.

I hate when the lost try and use my bible to there advantage. "Render unto

Ceaser..." how bout being a good steward with what the Lord may bless you with.

Moving you're money offshore through an IBC, International Business Corp., is NOT

illegal and is used by the, ULTRA RICH, (as you call them) to control how much tax

they give to those monkeys in Washington. They are not a way to avoid paying your

taxes at all but a way of controlling them. Something liberals don't want you to do. It

amazes me how some in this nation actually think they have a rite to your money.

I am beginning to think sxsess has the right idea. Just leave this country to the idiots.

Or is that against the law too?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for your post - What about dual citizenship?? Glad to see some folks speaking about this - it is so controversial and can get really heated -I feel the controversy or a portion of it comes from attempted protection without proper steps being taken and proves to be con job or just lack of knowledge to do correctly and thus goes through a legal battle that loses

I do want to hear more about "legal" ways to protect my wealth - and I do believe they are out there - I also do have caution to know and have assurance that the professional knows his stuff !!

I feel there are legal ways to protect one's wealth that not all attorneys etc are trained or skilled at handling -- I know this as I have mentioned certain words to some and they did not know what I was talking about -

Moving you're money offshore through an IBC, International Business Corp., is NOT

illegal and is used by the, ULTRA RICH, (as you call them) to control how much tax

they give to those monkeys in Washington. They are not a way to avoid paying your

taxes at all but a way of controlling them. Something liberals don't want you to do. It

amazes me how some in this nation actually think they have a rite to your money.

I am beginning to think sxsess has the right idea. Just leave this country to the idiots.

Thank you for your post and speaking out - sorry I am out of pluses +1

I was actually waiting on Nadita to respond , but there are good arguements posted here on both sides of the spectrum .I think Sgt. wasn't meaning to per se be liberal about it , just might be confused about how it works.Your statement as well as his to me anyways are similar.The Government only exists at the will of the Governed.We in the system are Ceasar hence render unto the people what is theirs, and to God what is his .The People with theirs can rightfully take their blessing from there and help whom they choose or see fit without the Government doing so in a liberal equation.By all means one wants to control their taxes.

I was actually waiting on Nadita to respond , but there are good arguements posted here on both sides of the spectrum .I think Sgt. wasn't meaning to per se be liberal about it , just might be confused about how it works.Your statement as well as his to me anyways are similar.The Government only exists at the will of the Governed.We in the system are Ceasar hence render unto the people what is theirs, and to God what is his .The People with theirs can rightfully take their blessing from there and help whom they choose or see fit without the Government doing so in a liberal equation.By all means one wants to control their taxes.

As UNEEK often post from other sites and the content usually is not direct from her,

I was making the statement about liberals in the generic. Not referring to anyone

specific. If one chooses to see themselves as liberal then my feelings on the matter

are well documented.

• Upvote 1