Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**** WIFE IN THE KNOW ****

UNEEK

Hello Everybody-

SteveI along with Ray and Ocrush from PD in my opinion are the only true source of information (except for me of course) that is worth reading. I do not know SteveI or the others but, this post is an excellent over view and extremely well written.

I agree 100% with the information SteveI has presented here. It's truly amazing that their info and timing of receiving it is either a nano second ahead of mine or parallel. This is why I know they are on the level. Smile friends : ) we are almost there! Wife in the Know

• Upvote 22
  • Downvote 21

Hello Everybody-

SteveI along with Ray and Ocrush from PD in my opinion are the only true source of information (except for me of course) that is worth reading. I do not know SteveI or the others but, this post is an excellent over view and extremely well written.

I agree 100% with the information SteveI has presented here. It's truly amazing that their info and timing of receiving it is either a nano second ahead of mine or parallel. This is why I know they are on the level. Smile friends : ) we are almost there! Wife in the Know

Look at this one pumper backing up another pumper. lol now we know they stick together & help one another out to keep up dinar sales.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Why neg the messenger ?

Grow up dummies . What if this lady ever got hold of some valuble info to share and doesnt because all you ever do is

give her negs. For the 100th millionth time guys its the RUMOUR section. Go to the NEWS section for real news.

Stop negging the people that bring rumour`s to the rumor section.

DUMBA$$

And I say that with all due respect smile.gif

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 5

Why neg the messenger ?

Grow up dummies . What if this lady ever got hold of some valuble info to share and doesnt because all you ever do is

give her negs. For the 100th millionth time guys its the RUMOUR section. Go to the NEWS section for real news.

Stop negging the people that bring rumour`s to the rumor section.

DUMBA$$

And I say that with all due respect smile.gif

Haha Dog! But what if I don't like the content?!!! Maybe there should be another red button... one for the poster... one for the content!!! :o

• Upvote 4

Uneek....looks like with all the negs you brought one over that a lot are not finding humerous. I was a little curious what the wife had to say....thought she might have an update.

You have a good one Uneek.

I was hoping for a little more detail as well but this is all she shared at this time - things could be quiet and covered up right now - I feel the article I posted from Maynard really says a lot about the situation - it is not news that is safe to be out for a lot of reasons -

The vultures / Paranas are hungry this morning I have been good live prey for them - They have been feasting off of me for a while - lol <3 <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3 <3

Edited by UNEEK
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

What if this lady ever got hold of some valuble info to share and doesnt because all you ever do is

give her negs.

End Quote

Dog...If I'm not mistaken she posts her stuff on another Forum / Blog and then her material is brought over here by others ( pls correct me if I'm wrong).

So why should she care if she happens to get negged in any Forum other than the one where she posts primarily?

As for me, I never neg anybody for my own rule of thumb.... I either give pluses or just don't do anything as for buttons...But I understand others may feel the right ( rightly or wrongly, that's up to them) to use that button whenever they deem it fit.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

This is truly my favorite hangout now , the rumor department . You guys are hillarious . I'm gonna set up my bar right here in the middle of the rumor department . I heard that the RV is coming in on the Love Boat man, yup , Maliki , Obama , Madame wu , Christine Lagarde , Shabibi , Joe the plumber , Yanni , The most interesting man in the world , Donald Trump , Hillarious , Beyonce , Heidi Fleiss , Sylvestor Stallone , Ron Paul , Shaq and Kobe and Dwight Howard are on board . Lionel Richie is rocking the Mic. Tattoo from Fantasy Island is the Captain of the ship . Oh ya , I also heard that Cheech and Chong are navigating the ship and its precious cargo , our RV. Thats what I heard . Last sighting Panama Canal.

• Upvote 4

What if this lady ever got hold of some valuble info to share and doesnt because all you ever do is

give her negs.

End Quote

Dog...If I'm not mistaken she posts her stuff on another Forum / Blog and then her material is brought over here by others ( pls correct me if I'm wrong).

So why should she care if she happens to get negged in any Forum other than the one where she posts primarily?

As for me, I never neg anybody for my own rule of thumb.... I either give pluses or just don't do anything as for buttons...But I understand others may feel the right ( rightly or wrongly, that's up to them) to use that button whenever they deem it fit.

I forgot to add that I'm sorry that actually the negs go to UNEEK (and not to Lady In The Know which would be what the neggers mean by negging the post).

Thanks Uneek.... :D/>/>

I was only able to give you one +, but I don't think it is fair for all the neggin nellies, to come to a post, and neg the person that brought it. Most of these neggin nellies, don't bring anything to forum, and then sit around and neg someone who does.

This is a Rumors section, and therefore, is just that! Literally! I don't believe some of this stuff, but negging people for it, makes little to no sense. Posting your opinion, is great, because that it what we have these forums are for, but stop negging people, either for the post, the content, or their personal opinion.

JMHO... :)/>/>

Go RV or RI!!!

:)/>/> :)/>/> :)/>/>

• Upvote 2

This is truly my favorite hangout now , the rumor department . You guys are hillarious . I'm gonna set up my bar right here in the middle of the rumor department . I heard that the RV is coming in on the Love Boat man, yup , Maliki , Obama , Madame wu , Christine Lagarde , Shabibi , Joe the plumber , Yanni , The most interesting man in the world , Donald Trump , Hillarious , Beyonce , Heidi Fleiss , Sylvestor Stallone , Ron Paul , Shaq and Kobe and Dwight Howard are on board . Lionel Richie is rocking the Mic. Tattoo from Fantasy Island is the Captain of the ship . Oh ya , I also heard that Cheech and Chong are navigating the ship and its precious cargo , our RV. Thats what I heard . Last sighting Panama Canal.

You know something that I know -- don't you??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Uneek.... :D/>/>/>

I was only able to give you one +, but I don't think it is fair for all the neggin nellies, to come to a post, and neg the person that brought it. Most of these neggin nellies, don't bring anything to forum, and then sit around and neg someone who does.

This is a Rumors section, and therefore, is just that! Literally! I don't believe some of this stuff, but negging people for it, makes little to no sense. Posting your opinion, is great, because that it what we have these forums are for, but stop negging people, either for the post, the content, or their personal opinion.

JMHO... :)/>/>/>

Go RV or RI!!!

:)/>/>/> :)/>/>/> :)/>/>/>

Well said, I also gave U a plus

• Upvote 2