Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is Your Finger On The Trigger

Sentinel7

This is something I have am having inner reflection on for some time.

In light of recent events and some post's has got my curiosity up.

What would it take for me to go to guns

At what point will I say I have had enough and go to war

Will it be in a fit of anger or will I sit and contemplate whether their is no other option.

Will I go off like Rambo or will I wait for a organized movement.

How much pressure has to be put on my trigger before it goes off.

To all who answer please remember we are on a open forum and we do not know who is

taking notes.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

Edited by Sentinel7
  • Upvote 1

Will it be in a fit of anger or will I sit and contemplate whether their is no other option.

To all who answer please remember we are on a open forum and we do not know who is

taking notes.

4.6 pounds. But I have always prefered them light smile.gif

• Upvote 2

Great question Sentinel, and an important one to consider NOW. In any response situation, always always know what you are going to do before you are in the midst of having to do it.

Your point about not answering in a public forum is well taken, however, because of that I'm thinking this post will continue to get bumped down cause there are not enough answers to keep it on the front page.... Maybe we should consider bumping it a few times so people can put the question into their consciousness before they have to actually answer it......

And for what its worth, I believe its not going to be a sudden hard line drawn in the sand, kind of jump off point. Ops 101, is to divide and conquer, isolate, fragment, divide, and disenfranchise. It will evolve slowly and barely perceptible. Other times like Sandy Hook, will be active galvanizing events. Meantime, shills will continue to goad people into dividing themselves into otherwise meaningless and ineffective groups, to the point they will no longer stand together against any one thing. So if you are running down your various scenarios, it might be a good idea to consider one wherein we don't get that far down the line..... Cause if that's the only scenario you're running.... then you must know, that the conclusion will be lethal for you and yours.... Because by that time, there will be few left to stand with you as one.

And when you are studying what happened in Germany under Hitler.... here is a hint. Notice how his SS troops became the most feared, especially so by his own people in his own government, and no one except Hitler was beyond their reach... and even then, there are those that question that boundary.... Something to think about. wink.gif

• Upvote 5

Great question Sentinel, and an important one to consider NOW. In any response situation, always always know what you are going to do before you are in the midst of having to do it.

Your point about not answering in a public forum is well taken, however, because of that I'm thinking this post will continue to get bumped down cause there are not enough answers to keep it on the front page.... Maybe we should consider bumping it a few times so people can put the question into their consciousness before they have to actually answer it......

And for what its worth, I believe its not going to be a sudden hard line drawn in the sand, kind of jump off point. Ops 101, is to divide and conquer, isolate, fragment, divide, and disenfranchise. It will evolve slowly and barely perceptible. Other times like Sandy Hook, will be active galvanizing events. Meantime, shills will continue to goad people into dividing themselves into otherwise meaningless and ineffective groups, to the point they will no longer stand together against any one thing. So if you are running down your various scenarios, it might be a good idea to consider one wherein we don't get that far down the line..... Cause if that's the only scenario you're running.... then you must know, that the conclusion will be lethal for you and yours.... Because by that time, there will be few left to stand with you as one.

And when you are studying what happened in Germany under Hitler.... here is a hint. Notice how his SS troops became the most feared, especially so by his own people in his own government, and no one except Hitler was beyond their reach... and even then, there are those that question that boundary.... Something to think about. wink.gif

Well said Rayzur.

• Upvote 2

taking notes.

I started a post not to long ago asking when does a government become a tyrannical government. Your post got me to thinking about that again. While reading Rayzur's comment I have to question my limits, what would it take, what's the breaking point for me and then where is my breaking point compared to others. As it's been stated several times on DV when discussing the division taking place in America, "United we stand, divided we fall".

I've been questioned as a Christian, aren't you to submit to authority? The answer is yes, but! Allow me to answer with a question, why didn't our founding fathers roll over and allow the British to run all over them?

I believe God gave them the opportunity to fight for their God given rights/abilities and that the constitution was given to them with some inspiration from God. I don't believe the constitution is an old meaningless document that makes no sense for these days and times. Our founders didn't just pull the amendments out of thin air. Each amendment was to make a very important statement for generations. It is alarming to hear past statements from the president that the constitution restricts our elected officials too much. And it's not just President Obama, I listened to George Bush (Jr) say that the constitution is just a G-- Da- piece of paper. Not only that but we have discussed the Patriot Act and the NDAA as well.

I'm done with my rant for now. Like some of the responses from others, stating what your breaking point is in an open forum may not be wise, but how do we stay united? For now, I will have to go with what I believe God is leading me to do and that is continue to pray for our nation. One other thing about prayer, I don't believe Dr Carson speaking at the Prayer Breakfast was an accident or coincidence, I believe it was an answer to prayer and there will be more answers like him.

• Upvote 6

Before they can actually pull this off UN troops in force will need to be moved in. Not the small units you see now that train here but a large contingent of armed UN forces. Thats when we will have to react. Go in to true locked and loaded armed defence of the country. Head for the hills and unite with like minded folk. It will be time to build a army. JMHO

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 2

I started a post not to long ago asking when does a government become a tyrannical government. Your post got me to thinking about that again. While reading Rayzur's comment I have to question my limits, what would it take, what's the breaking point for me and then where is my breaking point compared to others. As it's been stated several times on DV when discussing the division taking place in America, "United we stand, divided we fall".

I've been questioned as a Christian, aren't you to submit to authority? The answer is yes, but! Allow me to answer with a question, why didn't our founding fathers roll over and allow the British to run all over them?

I believe God gave them the opportunity to fight for their God given rights/abilities and that the constitution was given to them with some inspiration from God. I don't believe the constitution is an old meaningless document that makes no sense for these days and times. Our founders didn't just pull the amendments out of thin air. Each amendment was to make a very important statement for generations. It is alarming to hear past statements from the president that the constitution restricts our elected officials too much. And it's not just President Obama, I listened to George Bush (Jr) say that the constitution is just a G-- Da- piece of paper. Not only that but we have discussed the Patriot Act and the NDAA as well.

I'm done with my rant for now. Like some of the responses from others, stating what your breaking point is in an open forum may not be wise, but how do we stay united? For now, I will have to go with what I believe God is leading me to do and that is continue to pray for our nation. One other thing about prayer, I don't believe Dr Carson speaking at the Prayer Breakfast was an accident or coincidence, I believe it was an answer to prayer and there will be more answers like him.

I'd give you +10 if I could. My sentiments exactly.

• Upvote 1

The statement " No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise" doesn't leave much room for compromise, does that make everyone who holds ideals other than you your enemy? Are you demanding to take the mote from your neighbor's eye when ignoring the beam in yours? Imagine finding agreement on common concerns. Imagine leading others to your ideals through practical solutions. Imaging not squeezing s trigge r but shaking another's hand. Use your passion in Godly virtues, the greatest being love.

• Upvote 1

The statement " No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise" doesn't leave much room for compromise, does that make everyone who holds ideals other than you your enemy? Are you demanding to take the mote from your neighbor's eye when ignoring the beam in yours? Imagine finding agreement on common concerns. Imagine leading others to your ideals through practical solutions. Imaging not squeezing s trigge r but shaking another's hand. Use your passion in Godly virtues, the greatest being love.

No it leaves NO room for compromise

I will not surrender to anyone my right as a free man or the rights that the bill of rights guarantee me.

I will not ever retreat from this position nor will I ever retreat in the battle to remain a free nation

I will not compromise on my rights under the Constitution and Bill Of Rights of the United States of America.

As for the rest of your post I could care less what your Ideals are and I could care less what you have stuck in your eyes.As long as you stay on your side of the fence and respect my rights.

But if you come on my side of the fence and decide you are going infringe on my rights

Not only will I not remove the timber from your eye I will shove it as far as I can then I will install another timber in your other eye.

If you don't want that to happen stay on your own side of the fence.

Other then these few flaws I am a hell of a nice guy and all around good person.

Hope this answers your question

• Upvote 4

taking notes.

Your title reminds me of a Beastie Boys song. " I got my hand in my pocket and my finger on the trigger, my posse's gettin big and my posse's getting bigger". Guess there may be some truth to that

Your statement brought me to this Exodus 17:

8 While the people of Israel were still at Rephidim, the warriors of Amalek attacked them. 9 Moses commanded Joshua, “Choose some men to go out and fight the army of Amalek for us. Tomorrow, I will stand at the top of the hill, holding the staff of God in my hand.”

10 So Joshua did what Moses had commanded and fought the army of Amalek. Meanwhile, Moses, Aaron, and Hur climbed to the top of a nearby hill. 11 As long as Moses held up the staff in his hand, the Israelites had the advantage. But whenever he dropped his hand, the Amalekites gained the advantage. 12 Moses’ arms soon became so tired he could no longer hold them up. So Aaron and Hur found a stone for him to sit on. Then they stood on each side of Moses, holding up his hands. So his hands held steady until sunset. 13 As a result, Joshua overwhelmed the army of Amalek in battle.

14 After the victory, the Lord instructed Moses, “Write this down on a scroll as a permanent reminder, and read it aloud to Joshua: I will erase the memory of Amalek from under heaven.” 15 Moses built an altar there and named it Yahweh-nissi (which means “the Lord is my banner”). 16 He said, “They have raised their fist against the Lord’s throne, so now[c] the Lord will be at war with Amalek generation after generation JMT

• Upvote 2

Your statement brought me to this Exodus 17:

8 While the people of Israel were still at Rephidim, the warriors of Amalek attacked them. 9 Moses commanded Joshua, “Choose some men to go out and fight the army of Amalek for us. Tomorrow, I will stand at the top of the hill, holding the staff of God in my hand.”

10 So Joshua did what Moses had commanded and fought the army of Amalek. Meanwhile, Moses, Aaron, and Hur climbed to the top of a nearby hill. 11 As long as Moses held up the staff in his hand, the Israelites had the advantage. But whenever he dropped his hand, the Amalekites gained the advantage. 12 Moses’ arms soon became so tired he could no longer hold them up. So Aaron and Hur found a stone for him to sit on. Then they stood on each side of Moses, holding up his hands. So his hands held steady until sunset. 13 As a result, Joshua overwhelmed the army of Amalek in battle.

14 After the victory, the Lord instructed Moses, “Write this down on a scroll as a permanent reminder, and read it aloud to Joshua: I will erase the memory of Amalek from under heaven.” 15 Moses built an altar there and named it Yahweh-nissi (which means “the Lord is my banner”). 16 He said, “They have raised their fist against the Lord’s throne, so now[c] the Lord will be at war with Amalek generation after generation JMT

[/quote

If walking into the lion's den to see if there is the possibility understaning one another's point of view gains me a rebuke of Biblical proportions, I guess that is answer enough.

Mine is on the trigger... and it's gettin' itchy.

Who's first?

A Congressman who holds Israel before America?

A TSA agent that is too stupid to know that he goes against The Constitution when he does his "job"?

A DHS employ with his finger controlling a drone?

A media member that has lied to me for years?

The cop who lives beside me who's department has been bought off with federal funds and military "toys"?

The mayor who goes against every referendum put before us?

The CEO of a corporation(Monsanto) that poisons me and my family?

The banker that lives next door who get a bonus from my taxes?

Ever seen Network?

"I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take this anymore!"

Ahhh, fcuk it... maybe I'll just go back to Phuket and lay in the sand.

Edited for the size of the last sentence which reflects the feelings I have with the current situation in what used to be the greatest country in the world.

Edited by flatdawg
  • Upvote 2

You go back to Phuket, let me know and I'm on the plane with ya!!!biggrin.gif Last time I stayed at Graceland a tad north of town, close to walk but not in the bustle.. Have you been to the massage place where they hold onto bars up above and walk all over your back....its the best.... We got to compare notes, I got a great hook-up for just about anything..... oh entertainment, sport, health, diving, that kind of anything....lol.... let me know when you're going back if ya want a hang buddy.... Its time to get out of town and on some sand.... ...oh...wait...what season are they going into... isnt it about to go into monsoon season.... the only thing I recall this late at night is that diving suks in july and august.... laugh.gif

No it leaves NO room for compromise

I will not surrender to anyone my right as a free man or the rights that the bill of rights guarantee me.

I will not ever retreat from this position nor will I ever retreat in the battle to remain a free nation

I will not compromise on my rights under the Constitution and Bill Of Rights of the United States of America.

***///***///***///

And THAT's what makes a True Patriot :eagle::salute:

Keeping to His Oath... His word as a Free Man. :tiphat:

Hope you're in our foxhole when TSHTF, SENTINEL!

• Upvote 1

FLARDAWG You read my mind. This is the most sensible talk I've heard on this site. I was starting to think knowbody cared. Anybody EVERYBODY watch for movement and get it VIRAL as fast as possible when you see things coming together THE NEWS WILL NOT WARN US HA HA they are on the U.N. side not sure why??? Reporters are normally the first killed by communist gov.

........ Reporters are normally the first killed by communist gov.

***///***///***///

After they use them to divide the people, and push their agenda FORWARD first.... <_<

then they keep a few who will end up working for The State to continue to pollute the

minds of future generations....

HItler's media guy was really something --- quite the tool.....

don't the remnants of HIS family own Mercedes Benz now...?! <_<

wow.

***///***///***///

And THAT's what makes a True Patriot :eagle:/> :salute:/>

Keeping to His Oath... His word as a Free Man. :tiphat:/>

Hope you're in our foxhole when TSHTF, SENTINEL!

We will be on the same team SGT.

But I am not defense I am a offense

I will be after the ones who think they are snug as a bug

• Upvote 1

Before they can actually pull this off UN troops in force will need to be moved in. Not the small units you see now that train here but a large contingent of armed UN forces. Thats when we will have to react. Go in to true locked and loaded armed defence of the country. Head for the hills and unite with like minded folk. It will be time to build a army. JMHO

The time to build is now we must be in a position to engage as they are coming on the beach

we must stop them on the beach harass and interdiction

Make them want to go home 30 seconds after they set foot on our soil

Units and platoons today Army's tomorrow

• Upvote 1