Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The DInar is going to RV WHEN, WHEN, WHEN

We have all been on this waiting since yesterday for the Dinar to RV. it has been a long interesting ride having to wait as long as we have been having to wait for the RV to happen. Some of us may have been a member to this site for seven years or longer, and some of of may have only signed on as early as this morning.

Here is the part I am finding interesting or humorous. Everyone has there own idea of when might be. Or it will happen soon! Then it will happen sometime next month...... sometime next year. We have also heard I can't tell you or I be shot. How about the 3rd Sunday after Easter before the next full moon, well let me get my Abbicuss and do a little figuring. We have all heard an exact date, but nothing ever happens. So where does that leave us?

I thought it would be fun to define what date might be or not be humorous to read and write about.

Let me start off.

When Pigs fly...... When have pigs ever flown,LOL

The day of Sunday before next Monday

When Hell freezes over..... First of all is there even a place called Hell and dose it ever freeze over?

When the time is right...... when is the time ever right.

Most of all of us are getting tired of waiting for this thing to happen and I am just bringing it out. In the end we have no other choice than to remain calm wait for the Pigs to fly. LOL

Let's all hear your take on the definition of when or soon is. Just myaking lite of this long ride.

DF

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

i dont have any idea .. im waiting for feb 23 .. for an imf update .. not sure it will be released on the day the standbye agreement ends or if it will take awhile to do the report .. .. im not sure if something happens prior to or on that date but im watching that .. feb 23 date .

this is the only reason why im waitinbg for that date next ..

quote name='dontlop' date='03 February 2013 - 09:19 PM' timestamp='1359947948' post='1105288']

IX. Exchange rate arrangement:

The Central Bank of Iraq has been conducting foreign exchange auction on a daily basis since October 4, 2003. The central bank followed a policy of exchange rate stability which has translated in a de facto peg of the exchange rate since early 2004. However, from November 2006 until end 2008, the CBI allowed the exchange rate to gradually appreciate. As a result, the exchange rate arrangement of Iraq was reclassified to the category of crawling peg effective November 1, 2006. Since the start of 2009, the CBI returned to its earlier policy of maintaining a stable dinar. Consequently, the exchange rate arrangement of Iraq was reclassified effective January 1 2009 as a stabilized arrangement. Iraq continues to avail itself of the transitional arrangements under Article XIV. Iraq has a generally unrestricted current account regime and a significantly liberalized capital account.

Macroeconomic stability was maintained in 2010, despite a highly uncertain

domestic and external environment. Inflation has continued to be in the low single digits

and the exchange rate has remained stable. The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) kept its policy

interest rate unchanged at 6 percent, after having lowered it from 7 percent in early 2010,

and the volume of foreign exchange sold by the CBI in the foreign exchange auctions

remained broadly stable at about $3 billion on average per month during the year. With some

increase in export revenues, the CBI’s international reserves rose to just over $50 billion by

end-2010, up from $44 billion at end-2009 and exceeding the target under the SBA.

IMF Approves Seven-Month Extension of Stand-By Arrangement for Iraq

Press Release No. 12/286

August 3, 2012

The Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) approved on July 20, 2012—on a lapse-of-time basis1—a seven-month extension of Iraq’s Stand-By Arrangement (SBA), to February 23, 2013.

The SBA had been scheduled to expire on July 23, 2012. The extension, which had been requested by the Iraqi authorities, will provide them with time to implement the policy measures needed to complete the combined third and fourth reviews under the SBA. The extension will, in particular, provide time for discussions on fiscal policies for the remainder of 2012 and on measures to improve the functioning of the exchange regime.[/

EXPIRING FEB 23 2012

[/quote

Exchange-rate regime

An exchange-rate regime is the way an authority manages its currency in relation to other currencies and the foreign exchange market. It is closely related to monetary policy and the two are generally dependent on many of the same factors.

Read more:

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

We have all been on this waiting since yesterday for the Dinar to RV. it has been a long interesting ride having to wait as long as we have been having to wait for the RV to happen. Some of us may have been a member to this site for seven years or longer, and some of of may have only signed on as early as this morning.

Here is the part I am finding interesting or humorous. Everyone has there own idea of when might be. Or it will happen soon! Then it will happen sometime next month...... sometime next year. We have also heard I can't tell you or I be shot. How about the 3rd Sunday after Easter before the next full moon, well let me get my Abbicuss and do a little figuring. We have all heard an exact date, but nothing ever happens. So where does that leave us?

I thought it would be fun to define what date might be or not be humorous to read and write about.

Let me start off.

When Hell freezes over..... First of all is there even a place called Hell and dose it ever freeze over?

Most of all of us are getting tired of waiting for this thing to happen and I am just bringing it out. In the end we have no other choice than to remain calm wait for the Pigs to fly. LOL

Let's all hear your take on the definition of when or soon is. Just myaking lite of this long ride.

DF

Pigs have been flying, but I guess you missed it..>> http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=94861&page=1

• Upvote 2

Let me start off.

DF

There are 2 hells that I know of. First is in the Cayman Island and I do not believe that has or ever will freeze over... The second is I believe in Michigan (one of the nothern states anyway) and YES THAT DOES FREEZE OVER ANUALLY!!! so I guess RV any time now :P:soon:

• Upvote 1

first off thanks for your service seabee!! saw your question to adam on Wednesday so im wishing you the best to your health my friend and hope like #ell you beat that crap!! and about this crazy investment-man i don't know,been on here for three years and every year @ this time the rumors start flyin like mad-but this time i see alot of good news too but it's hard to not get excited about it as we all need it so badly!! or we would not be here hoping and prayin that it's gonna pop this time! give us a buck plus,aint that enough-is for me but heck i'll take more or even less just getter done!! best to your health sir!! my best ron

• Upvote 1

I've been here of just under a year and it will always happen by the 15 of next month....when the 15th arrives and nothing happens, you guessed it.....it will happen by the 15th of next month. I think we've all been had.

NEXT MONTH IS LIKE TOMORROW.......IT NEVER COMES!

• Upvote 3

first off thanks for your service seabee!! saw your question to adam on Wednesday so im wishing you the best to your health my friend and hope like #ell you beat that crap!! and about this crazy investment-man i don't know,been on here for three years and every year @ this time the rumors start flyin like mad-but this time i see alot of good news too but it's hard to not get excited about it as we all need it so badly!! or we would not be here hoping and prayin that it's gonna pop this time! give us a buck plus,aint that enough-is for me but heck i'll take more or even less just getter done!! best to your health sir!! my best ron

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. I'll just take it day by day while the good Lord walks by my side. This is the kind of thing that does not get better. I started out with Addison Disease, with Pituitary problems and then vision problems. After that was Hormonal problems. Then just last year I developed skin cancer along with Type 2 Diabetes aggravated by my Adrenal Gland.

Will I get worse, I don't know . However, I won't let this get me down. For now I am in fairly good health, but still have my bad days. For now I am buying my time waiting for an RV.

Maybe it will happen when the Fat Lady sings, but then again I am sure there has been a fat lady or two to have sung at the end of a joyous occasion.

Thanks Ron....

DF

• Upvote 5

I've been here of just under a year and it will always happen by the 15 of next month....when the 15th arrives and nothing happens, you guessed it.....it will happen by the 15th of next month. I think we've all been had.

NEXT MONTH IS LIKE TOMORROW.......IT NEVER COMES!

Ok, give up and gimme ur dinar. Your right you've been had.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. I'll just take it day by day while the good Lord walks by my side. This is the kind of thing that does not get better. I started out with Addison Disease, with Pituitary problems and then vision problems. After that was Hormonal problems. Then just last year I developed skin cancer along with Type 2 Diabetes aggravated by my Adrenal Gland.

Will I get worse, I don't know . However, I won't let this get me down. For now I am in fairly good health, but still have my bad days. For now I am buying my time waiting for an RV.

Maybe it will happen when the Fat Lady sings, but then again I am sure there has been a fat lady or two to have sung at the end of a joyous occasion.

Thanks Ron....

DF

you are quite welcome df and lets hope you have more good days than bad! i myself had my second and third back surgery's last dec and my arthritis just keeps getting worse, i have spoken to uneek about my situation and she has given me some good advise that i'm working on while we wait and if it does not happen by the end of feb then i will go back to just checking in on adams wed's chats because this is starting to consume too much of my time again,i just hope this is real as these periods of rumors come around every few months and get us excited but there seam to be alot of good this time,here's to hoping we get it this time as we all need it so much,take care seabee my best ron

I was so excited to see the Television Program last night promoting .... "RV" Then I watched it.

I was dissapointed when it wasnt the "RV" I want and the star was Robbin Williams......

But I have to say "RV" the movie was funny as heck.... :lmao::woot:

What the Heck..

• Upvote 2

DF

When pigs fly Seabee... really??? blink.gif

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=o-r4Z1K_LDc

laugh.gif

On a more serious note... I have it on very good authority that it will RV on a day of the week that ends with the letters D-A-Y!!! wink.gifrolleyes.gif

SunD-A-Y

MonD-A-Y

TuesD-A-Y

WednesD-A-Y

ThursD-A-Y

FriD-A-Y

SaturD-A-Y

There... now does that make me a Gurooh??? cigar.gif

• Upvote 2

There... now does that make me a Gurooh???

End Quote

Most definitely..... Some got that status bringing a lot less and / or not so substantial news on the table as you did...Smile.

Thanks umbertino.... just go easy on me buddy.... cause I don't know if I can handle all the accolades that go with the job description!!! unsure.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 2