Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WARKA respond to ASIACELL(TASC)

THEBEST

Dear Sir,

As our brokerage office is affiliated with Warka Bank we have submitted your order to the brokerage firm where they are currently waiting for instructions from the CBI custodian committee regarding the process and execution of this order as they need to approve all transactions at our bank being the higher authorized party.

Best regards,

ISX Department

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Dear Sir,

As our brokerage office is affiliated with Warka Bank we have submitted your order to the brokerage firm where they are currently waiting for instructions from the CBI custodian committee regarding the process and execution of this order as they need to approve all transactions at our bank being the higher authorized party.

Best regards,

ISX Department

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

For a minute there I thought that I was the only one receiving this message.

IMO i'm feeling that this is new, give it some time.

I thought that AsiaCell was no longer available for purchase, no? I heard (could have been rumor but it's posted here in DV somewhere) that three individuals purchased the remained shares & there were no more to be bought.

If anyone has any more accurate or current info on the availability of AsiaCell, please post here & let us know what's up.

I thought that AsiaCell was no longer available for purchase, no? I heard (could have been rumor but it's posted here in DV somewhere) that three individuals purchased the remained shares & there were no more to be bought.

If anyone has any more accurate or current info on the availability of AsiaCell, please post here & let us know what's up.

It's too late to get in at the IPO price, but you can still buy the shares as it trading on the ISX.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...