Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3rd times the charm..

Hello Dinarland.. :) This is my third time here over the past couple of years.. each time with a different user name.. why? cause I got so turned off by the attitudes that I threw out my login info the first two times.. there is one reason why I have decided to "join" this last time.. and that is UNEEK. The perspective, the wisdom and the respectful consideration this user shows has touched me and given me calm reassurance that there are like minded individuals in this world and in this investment out there, waiting patiently, building dream upon dream the type of life that will ultimately make great changes in this world. Necessary changes for the haters and violence and angst to end. I felt the need to add my energy to UNEEKS, because the Law is absolute, and like attracts like. I have sent a private message of thanks, but wanted other posters to know that the gentle, calm, steady words that come from UNEEK have had the ripple effect of hope, love and strength in a time where we all need more of it!! namaste

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Ha Ha Ha Ha Streakinblue2 -- No I have not changed my name -- I kinda like it - Plan on keeping it - it has served me well and was my own creation -

1isttime -- Welcome back to the Dinar Vets Forum where you will meet many different personalities that have their own way of expressing themselves - Soon enough you will be faced with the decision on your "reaction" or "response" -- Good Luck

My very first impression has changed a little -- or else one could say my perception has changed over time depending on what glasses I am wearing that day and whose arena or playground I have entered -

Just remember when you step into any arena hope that you are prepared and well adorned with proper & protective Armour to at least come out alive -

I have admittingly entered some uncharted territory - and being the "UNEEK" personality that I am - was probably perceived as the "enemy" - I did and may still ruffle some feathers - I have mostly "irritated" but never brought blood or tears as they are wayyyy too thick skinned - I on the other hand was not so prepared or so lucky

While I appreciate the kind words - the accolades you have been gracious to bestow upon me I feel a certain burden to tell you it may not have been your wisest approach to this forum -

You have already been accused of being me behind a new name - and you will now probably be guilty by association to those that have ruffled feathers -

It will be you 1isttime who will possibly be put to the fire depending on where you tread - This is your journey and will be mapped out accordingly to where you are now and where you want to be - This forum is somewhere in between for a reason as it was for me <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3

AND NOW A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS:

Your time is limited; don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinion drowned your own inner voice.

And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." Steve Jobs

Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too can become great. - Mark Twain

WHY DO WE KEEP WANTING TO "FIT IN" WHEN WE WERE BORN TO STAND OUT?

• Upvote 4

My lessons are my own.. usually well learned and the hard way.. wooohooo!

I, too, am in a different place than I was a couple years ago when I first found these boards. I have watched and read and waited along with all of you as this investment wound through the valleys, over the hills and through the darkest depths... I am here not to pass judgement, find fault or label anyone or anything.. I eagerly await the outcome. One person standing in the truth of their vortex is more powerful than a million who stand outside.

In my vortex, we have ALL realized the potential of our dreams, which is what has brought us together, yes?

I consider myself in good company UNEEK.. high praise to be mistaken for you..

I will not post often, but follow as I have for so long.

On a lighter note, I am a country girl (can get a little redneck now and again), creating my life, livin my dreams and lovin every minute of the journey! BRING IT!

Namaste ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Welcome back, 1lsttime. If I may make a suggestion... Stick to off topics so you can follow her. If you venture into rumors, some people can get pretty nasty in there...

Uneek is really an inspiration, isn't she? Such a great mentor & so refreshing in this cynical world we live in.

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 3

Hello Dinarland.. smile.gif This is my third time here over the past couple of years.. each time with a different user name.. why? cause I got so turned off by the attitudes that I threw out my login info the first two times.. there is one reason why I have decided to "join" this last time.. and that is UNEEK. The perspective, the wisdom and the respectful consideration this user shows has touched me and given me calm reassurance that there are like minded individuals in this world and in this investment out there, waiting patiently, building dream upon dream the type of life that will ultimately make great changes in this world. Necessary changes for the haters and violence and angst to end. I felt the need to add my energy to UNEEKS, because the Law is absolute, and like attracts like. I have sent a private message of thanks, but wanted other posters to know that the gentle, calm, steady words that come from UNEEK have had the ripple effect of hope, love and strength in a time where we all need more of it!! namaste

Welcome back to DV, If you have any issues (not small petty issues but real issues with some people on here) please hit the report button on the bottom left hand side of the post that offends/bashes you and give us a brief discription of what is going on and we will be more then happy to look into it. Also, have a little thick skin because everyone is 7' tall and 350 lbs when they are setting at a keyboard!!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Please understand that we are a little understaffed these days and it might take a day or so for us to get to it but we WILL check out every report!

Bump

• Upvote 3

I'd like to echo in here about the inspiration and broad cross section of experience and insight we have enjoyed from UNEEK. Being able to... um... articulate experiences and insightfully relate them to our human condition is whats so refreshing. I LOOK for what you (UNEEK) bring to the board.

1lstime thanks for your comment/observation.

• Upvote 2

I'd like to echo in here about the inspiration and broad cross section of experience and insight we have enjoyed from UNEEK. Being able to... um... articulate experiences and insightfully relate them to our human condition is whats so refreshing. I LOOK for what you (UNEEK) bring to the board.

1lstime thanks for your comment/observation.

Thank you for speaking up as it encourages me to know that there are a few who do "see" who do hear AND understand -- who do "feel" AND "care" - Bless you !!

Your kind words are food for the soul to continue another day <3 <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3 <3

Also, have a little thick skin because everyone is 7' tall and 350 lbs when they are setting at a keyboard!!!! Posted ImagePosted Image

End Quote

Good advice Bumper. Thanks. I took the liberty of stating something like that ( having a thicker skin) in some recent posts of mine.

• Upvote 1