Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar story from long ago

DogDoc94

I don't worry about any articles coming out of Iraq. I just study economics, currencies, revaluations, re-denominations .... etc. When you understand currencies you can see through the hype and pumper lies.

Too bad the money masters (the international banking factions) control currencies and countries,and not some silly predictable cycle as we are led to believe.I know you will likely merely scoff as most do.No matter..i'm not gonna waste a lot more time arguing the matter.Sadly most people are gonna have to see it manifest into reality before they ever believe.

Edited by truepatriot
  • Upvote 1

- I was woken up - late at night - and the Inner voice (Holy Spirit) instructed me to purchase more Dinar -

- at that time I had only 1Mil dinar - and it was now time to get serious -

- it was so strong that I immediately got out of bed and purchased more Dinar on line -

- Now with strong suggestion - I have acquired much more Dinar & Dong -

- I knew that I had to listen and obey the prompting -

- I knew that the Blessing of the RV was coming -

- I Have learned to Heed the Strong suggestions of Lord -

- And I know that the Prosperity will be HUGE and change many lives for the better -

- God, Gold & Guns - Go RV -

- May God richly Bless you all -

• Upvote 3

Too bad the money masters (the international banking factions) control currencies and countries,and not some silly predictable cycle as we are led to believe.I know you will likely merely scoff as most do.No matter..i'm not gonna waste a lot more time arguing the matter.Sadly most people are gonna have to see it manifest into reality before they ever believe.

I've known about the money masters since the early eighties.... I just don't think an RV (one like the Gurus have been pumping), is part of their plans.

Why don't you ignore forums like these if you think we're so delusional Fib? :P/>

The entertainment factor. :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Was this the one?

Posted Today, 06:23 PM on Comrade's Dinner by Johnny.

Ok, this seems to be the place to share this second hand "Spooky" intel since what I'm about to share could be a little into the spiritual realm. It is second hand though because the person it happened to did not want to share it for fear of bashing. He is a PD member and is a pastor from a northern colorado town. If you do some research you might be able to find him and pm him yourself. I'll let him know that I posted this so that he could confirm or deny! LOL! Anyways, this is it: This happened back in late January during the Egyptian uprising.

He was at a Carls Jr. having a meeting with his youth pastor about church stuff. When they finished eating and meeting they got up and began to walk out. There was man that was sitting behind him that had a peculiar look. He describes him as an ethnic looking man with olive skin and dark hair and the physic of a UFC fighter with strong features and a chiseled chin. He was so detailed about his looks that I teased him and said, "Dude, do you have a man crush going on or what??"

He said that there was something energizing about his presence but he can't describe what it was. So this man asks, "Where's your church" while he is looking/texting on his smart phone, never looking up. My friend was a little thrown off because this man would not look up. My friend answers and says we are just down the road, you should come and visit us on Sunday. The man says that he is just passing through but then asked, "Do you believe in coincidence?" My friends says, "No". The man then says, "Sit down I want to tell you something that will help prepare your family and church for what is going to happen". So they sit and the man writes on the back of his Carls Jr. receipt the name of a Dinar site, gives it to him and says go to this website and order some Iraqi dinar. My friend tells him that he has some and is familiar with it.

The man tells him, "Good, it's going to revalue soon and when it does you need to buy silver and gold because once it does everything is going to change". My friend said, "Well we heard that it's supposed to RV any day now". The man responds, "Not yet but soon. What you see going on in Egypt is going to happen in two more middle eastern countries and the US will go into another war." and then he says this, "When it does happen it will RV at 3.18, when it does RV, everything is going to change". My friend said that he was fluttery in his spirit and not able to think straight when this man was talking. He was able to ask him, "So how do you know this , what do you do?" The man answered, "I do what I do and I'm good at it". My friend then left with his Youth Pastor feeling weird. When my friend finally got his composure he turned around and went back to talk to him some more but the man was gone. (of course!).

Now I know this sounds weird but its happened. What was even weirder to me and my wife was that 2 weeks before this encounter my wife was in prayer and she heard the Lord say, "I do what I do and I'm good at it" She wrote it down in her prayer/prophetic book and told me about it. I blew it off like I usually do but when this happened with my friend I got the heebeegeebees! So take it for what it is. I kept telling him to post this but the bashers scared him away. This whole thread is about spooky stuff so I thought it would fit. Take it for what its worth to you or throw it away.

I'm an Assembly of God pastor and have nothing to gain for posting this. My friend is also a pastor so he has nothing to gain from making this up. He still has the Carls Jr receipt that this man wrote on if you would like a pic of it look him up and send him a message.

One more thing, my friend asked him his name and he said my name is "Abriel", which means, "Congregation of God".

[End of posting]

I never thought this dream was related to dinar but I had a dream about 2 years ago I think. Now I could be off on the date cause I did not right the date or year down. But I think in January of 2011In the dream the Lord wrote down on a piece of paper this. NAMESOFNATIONS THAT WILL SUFFER now in the dream I read it more than once and new exactly what it said but after waking up I could not remember if it really said suffer or fall so I just put suffer in there for now. Also the 4 names of nations I forgot except one. And the one was America. But I do remember thinking that one of them started with E . Any ways shortly after I had this dream was when Egypt fell or went into rebellion against its government if I remember right and then another country or 2 followed just after that. I find it interesting that I had a similar dream about world events as your talking about in regards to the man in the burger place.

But like I said there was no mention of the dinar.