Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar story from long ago

DogDoc94

Hey Guys,

Hope someone might be able to help me out with my fading memory. I read a story on here maybe 2 or so years ago that I think might have been brought over from another site. The meat of the story was two guys that as I remember were youth pastors at a church and were grabbing a bite to eat at a local McD's and having a conversation about their church youth programs and money issues in the church to reach the youth. As they got up to leave a strange looking man seated near them that had over heard their conversation, stopped them as they were leaving and said "if they needed financial help in your church then they should invest in Dinar because it was going to increase in value in the future and could bring wealth to their church". One or both of the pastors were already invested in Dinar and they told the man this and he said "good" and wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to them and said " then this number will be important to you". They were shocked and took the paper and walked out. Outside they opened the paper and it was a number. One of them went back inside to ask the man what the number meant, a date, a rate, a scripture reference, or something else, but the strange man was no where to be found.

I may have some of the details wrong but that is the meat of the story as I remember. What I can not remember is the number that they said was written on the paper. Was such a weird story that it has stuck with me but I was really wanting to recall that number.

Does anyone on here remember that story? If so, do you remember the number?

Thanks in Advance

• Upvote 1

Hey Guys,

Hope someone might be able to help me out with my fading memory. I read a story on here maybe 2 or so years ago that I think might have been brought over from another site. The meat of the story was two guys that as I remember were youth pastors at a church and were grabbing a bite to eat at a local McD's and having a conversation about their church youth programs and money issues in the church to reach the youth. As they got up to leave a strange looking man seated near them that had over heard their conversation, stopped them as they were leaving and said "if they needed financial help in your church then they should invest in Dinar because it was going to increase in value in the future and could bring wealth to their church". One or both of the pastors were already invested in Dinar and they told the man this and he said "good" and wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to them and said " then this number will be important to you". They were shocked and took the paper and walked out. Outside they opened the paper and it was a number. One of them went back inside to ask the man what the number meant, a date, a rate, a scripture reference, or something else, but the strange man was no where to be found.

I may have some of the details wrong but that is the meat of the story as I remember. What I can not remember is the number that they said was written on the paper. Was such a weird story that it has stuck with me but I was really wanting to recall that number.

Does anyone on here remember that story? If so, do you remember the number?

Thanks in Advance

Was this the one?

Posted Today, 06:23 PM on Comrade's Dinner by Johnny.

Ok, this seems to be the place to share this second hand "Spooky" intel since what I'm about to share could be a little into the spiritual realm. It is second hand though because the person it happened to did not want to share it for fear of bashing. He is a PD member and is a pastor from a northern colorado town. If you do some research you might be able to find him and pm him yourself. I'll let him know that I posted this so that he could confirm or deny! LOL! Anyways, this is it: This happened back in late January during the Egyptian uprising.

He was at a Carls Jr. having a meeting with his youth pastor about church stuff. When they finished eating and meeting they got up and began to walk out. There was man that was sitting behind him that had a peculiar look. He describes him as an ethnic looking man with olive skin and dark hair and the physic of a UFC fighter with strong features and a chiseled chin. He was so detailed about his looks that I teased him and said, "Dude, do you have a man crush going on or what??"

He said that there was something energizing about his presence but he can't describe what it was. So this man asks, "Where's your church" while he is looking/texting on his smart phone, never looking up. My friend was a little thrown off because this man would not look up. My friend answers and says we are just down the road, you should come and visit us on Sunday. The man says that he is just passing through but then asked, "Do you believe in coincidence?" My friends says, "No". The man then says, "Sit down I want to tell you something that will help prepare your family and church for what is going to happen". So they sit and the man writes on the back of his Carls Jr. receipt the name of a Dinar site, gives it to him and says go to this website and order some Iraqi dinar. My friend tells him that he has some and is familiar with it.

The man tells him, "Good, it's going to revalue soon and when it does you need to buy silver and gold because once it does everything is going to change". My friend said, "Well we heard that it's supposed to RV any day now". The man responds, "Not yet but soon. What you see going on in Egypt is going to happen in two more middle eastern countries and the US will go into another war." and then he says this, "When it does happen it will RV at 3.18, when it does RV, everything is going to change". My friend said that he was fluttery in his spirit and not able to think straight when this man was talking. He was able to ask him, "So how do you know this , what do you do?" The man answered, "I do what I do and I'm good at it". My friend then left with his Youth Pastor feeling weird. When my friend finally got his composure he turned around and went back to talk to him some more but the man was gone. (of course!).

Now I know this sounds weird but its happened. What was even weirder to me and my wife was that 2 weeks before this encounter my wife was in prayer and she heard the Lord say, "I do what I do and I'm good at it" She wrote it down in her prayer/prophetic book and told me about it. I blew it off like I usually do but when this happened with my friend I got the heebeegeebees! So take it for what it is. I kept telling him to post this but the bashers scared him away. This whole thread is about spooky stuff so I thought it would fit. Take it for what its worth to you or throw it away.

I'm an Assembly of God pastor and have nothing to gain for posting this. My friend is also a pastor so he has nothing to gain from making this up. He still has the Carls Jr receipt that this man wrote on if you would like a pic of it look him up and send him a message.

One more thing, my friend asked him his name and he said my name is "Abriel", which means, "Congregation of God".

[End of posting]

• Upvote 7

truepatriot,

Yes, that is the story. I don't remember the version I read with some of the back ground details but that is for sure the story that I was looking for. I had in my head 3.14 so I was close but the way I remember the story was the guy gave the number and never said if it was a date or a rate or a bible verse because I remember the story saying the guy went back and looked up every 3:18 verse in the bible to see if it might be about money or middle eastern link and said it found no matches so he was unsure of the meaning of the 3.18 number.

Anyway, that is the story. Thanks a ton for helping me out. Big plus one from me.

That's a good story and I believe it . -- I honestly think a higher power pulled me into this investment because I am in it alone . I don't have a financial or investing background . I know no one that has Dinar personally , and no one has ever mentioned it to me . There is nothing about me or my life and life style that says business man or savvy investor . Just an average 40 year old Heavy Equipment Operator who comes home dirty and greasy everyday . Struggling financially of course , work is spotty . -- About 6 months ago sitting in front of my computer , something guided me to investigate what an RV was and what was a Dinar . All I remember was a voice in my head saying this is very good , and after reading a little bit of background information and the speculation involved, for some odd reason I did not have a doubt in my mind . I committed to purchasing some Dinar and Dong . It was like as if something higher was controlling my thoughts and my feelings . The next day I knew I was blessed with this new knowledge , because it felt good , and knowing I went into this without reservations or fear made me feel better for some reason . I honestly , seriously believe that God brought me in to this . It has been a roller coaster ride for sure and many lessons have been learned along the way . It's real . It's right . Hey folks , I have never told anyone this story because it very personal for me , but I thought you would appreciate it , so there ya go !

• Upvote 12

That's a good story and I believe it . -- I honestly think a higher power pulled me into this investment because I am in it alone . I don't have a financial or investing background . I know no one that has Dinar personally , and no one has ever mentioned it to me . There is nothing about me or my life and life style that says business man or savvy investor . Just an average 40 year old Heavy Equipment Operator who comes home dirty and greasy everyday . Struggling financially of course , work is spotty . -- About 6 months ago sitting in front of my computer , something guided me to investigate what an RV was and what was a Dinar . All I remember was a voice in my head saying this is very good , and after reading a little bit of background information and the speculation involved, for some odd reason I did not have a doubt in my mind . I committed to purchasing some Dinar and Dong . It was like as if something higher was controlling my thoughts and my feelings . The next day I knew I was blessed with this new knowledge , because it felt good , and knowing I went into this without reservations or fear made me feel better for some reason . I honestly , seriously believe that God brought me in to this . It has been a roller coaster ride for sure and many lessons have been learned along the way . It's real . It's right . Hey folks , I have never told anyone this story because it very personal for me , but I thought you would appreciate it , so there ya go !

Love Boat.... Welcome to the Forum.......Good Luck to you and to all of us.

Welcome to the Dinar rollercoaster.Ride at your own risk.GO RV!!

Frank26 told a story very similar to that in 2011.

This reminds me of the story I heard forty years ago about a hitchhiker who told the driver that Jesus is coming back soon and the next thing they knew he was gone.

Oh my looky here.

Fib and Doc Robbins doing another drive by just to say something negative

I am SO surprised! :rolleyes:

Edited by truepatriot
  • Upvote 3

Sorry, but I don't believe a revised version of the vanishing hitchhiker urban legend is the best basis for making an investment.

You don't think supernatural things like this ever happen?

I pity you if thats the case.

So what is the proper basis for making an investment?Constant flip flopping Articles and 'financial data' from those proven liars the Iraqi media and government?

You're kidding, right??

:blink:/> :blink:/> :blink:/>

Nope not kidding.

Anyone who has been lurking here for any length of time that has a functioning brain knows you and Doc are notorious negative neds.You provide no balanced outlook,merely an expression of pessimism at every conceivable turn.You are equally as annoying as the 'RV every day'ers' like Okie and Terry K

• Upvote 1

Nope not kidding.

Anyone who has been lurking here for any length of time that has a functioning brain knows you and Doc are notorious negative neds.You provide no balanced outlook,merely an expression of pessimism at every conceivable turn.You are equally as annoying as the 'RV every day'ers' like Okie and Terry K

Ignore me.

:P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You don't think supernatural things like this ever happen?

I pity you if thats the case.

So what is the proper basis for making an investment?Constant flip flopping Articles and 'financial data' from those proven liars the Iraqi media and government?

I don't worry about any articles coming out of Iraq. I just study economics, currencies, revaluations, re-denominations .... etc. When you understand currencies you can see through the hype and pumper lies.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2