Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunition

krome2ez

DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunition

Posted on: February 7th, 2013

070213dhs-150x150.jpg

The Department of Homeland Security is set to purchase a further 21.6 million rounds of ammunition to add to the 1.6 billion bullets it has already obtained over the course of the last 10 months alone, figures which have stoked concerns that the federal agency is preparing for civil unrest.

A solicitation posted yesterday on the Fed Bid website details how the bullets are required for the DHS Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Artesia, New Mexico.

The solicitation asks for 10 million pistol cartridge .40 caliber 165 Grain, jacketed Hollow point bullets (100 quantities of 100,000 rounds) and 10 million 9mm 115 grain jacketed hollow point bullets (100 quantities of 100,000 rounds).

The document also lists a requirement for 1.6 million pistol cartridge 9mm ball bullets (40 quantities of 40,000 rounds).

Continue reading at http://www.infowars.com/dhs-purchases-21-6-million-more-rounds-of-ammunition/

Read more: http://patriotoutdoornews.com/5375/dhs-purchases-21-6-million-more-rounds-of-ammunition#ixzz2KGYM8hNO

• Upvote 2

Well in 2012 their were 6,750,000 AR-15-type rifles to date sold in the US. They way I figure it , If they all have a 30 RD mag

Thats about 202500000 bullets headed their way and hell we havnt even reloaded yet. I Think they will need to buy more smile.gif

This round of purchase is for the odummer army that he is going to be training in the near future. Just my humble opinion. ;)

I wonder what size of a force would be required to field the ammounts of ammunition they have acquired. Or could it be possible they are buying the most common calibers of military/ LE ammuntion to keep them out of the hands of US civilains? I know it's getting harder to find certain calibers..

• Upvote 1

From my limited experience while working in the gallery of a gun manufacturing plant ,I feel that a 30.06 Cal are a popular round for a rifle. It does give you the power you need for knocking down the deer or the elk. The 30 Cal is also a popular bullet of choice for those looking to knock down your average animal with a rifle or hand gun.

Dissclamer: The above statement is not meant to offer what I feel may be the bullet of choice in a killing situation.

However, from my experience these two represent the most popular type of firearm that were going through the gallery each given day.

Thanks Dog.......I accept. How's the weather? It's downright beautiful 80 miles southwest of you......barely got a thing. Have a great weekend. biggrin.gif

GO RV, then BV

Freaking cold man

My bones creak every time I lift a can a beer to my lips.

If this thing ever Rv`s I'm headed to a warmer climate