Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Government of Iraq recognizes its inability to cancel three zeroes of the dinar

jonjon

Baby boy I told you 100x.....when you start answering my questions....which Im not putting out there again...so dont ask.

As far as laughing goes.....I seriously laugh at you everytime you repeat your tired ways.

I mean you seriously cant be for real.....I mean comon man.....ive been watching you bark your ideas for like 2 yrs now....it must suck to be you.

You haven't had anything good to say about anything that pertains to the dinar. But yet you still follow every article.....did you knowtknow thats the definition of insanity? laugh.gif/> I mean seriously get a hold of yourself man! This is not how you wanna spend your life....find some happiness

This will end how its supposed to and no matter what you or I say is gunna make a difference........you and I both know what the cbi is saying....what we dont know is what there actually gunna do.

But just because you can read doesn't make you an expert....

If you have been following me (stalking me) for years then you would know ive actually said MANY positive things about the dinar......just goes to show that when you ASSume, you really do make an asss of yourself.....

But seriously....teach me what you know about the dinar.....come on....it cant be that hard can it? You talk like you know much better about whata going on then me, so teach me the error in my ways.....ill understand if you cant and continue to resort to nonsensical banter.....

If you have actually followed me ive said many positive things aboit the dinar.....just shows that when you ASSume you really do make an ass of yourself!

************* Enough of this kind of talk, This is what we are trying to clean up on this forum!! Keepm you know better****************

Edited by Bumper64
language
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Wow Keep. You used to call RV's years back? Who knew! So if that is true, I can only guess as to what happened to you..... You started out as a hopeful investor with dreams of becoming wealthy and after years of listening to all of the guru's constant pumping you up only to be let down, you started to get jaded about your investment. You then you found your way to the Lopsters who by this time were able to really take advantage of your disenchantment and disappointment with the Dinar, they saw your weakness and brain washed you to the point of joining them on "the dark side" where you've continued to this day, but really down deep you ARE, still, a believer, desperate for someone that can actually give you proof.

All kidding aside I kinda think this scenario might be what happened to a lot of people over the years that we can now find in the Lopster tank. No offense or disrespect Keep, I actually like you despite your Lopsterisms. :D/>

I'm gonna keep believing!

STAY AWAY FROM THE DARK SIDE!

Yea i called it once.....from some people i met through this and the people they knew in higher places.....had nothing to do with what the gurus said, was outside of all that....but after that i realized that no one knows when it would happen if it really does.....i then turned to information outside dinar world and it opened my eyes to the real possibilities of this happening.....Sometimes the easiest explanation is the true explanation......

And regardless of what others think or say, this has become more of a learning experience then anything.....i learn something new everyday reading....never stops.....its not about who is right or wrong or who is smarter lol....i could care less....i do have a problem with all the misleading and lies just to hype this speculation up more then what it is.....so i let people hear another side of things that is not presented.....you know how many new comers that come here all the time? And most have not heard anything other then RV tomorrow everyday.....so the people that it bothers, really shouldnt be so emotionally attached and can easily put me on ignore if they dont like hearing anything that resembles the real world......

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

If you have been following me (stalking me) for years then you would know ive actually said MANY positive things about the dinar......just goes to show that when you ASSume, you really do make an asss of yourself.....

But seriously....teach me what you know about the dinar.....come on....it cant be that hard can it? You talk like you know much better about whata going on then me, so teach me the error in my ways.....ill understand if you cant and continue to resort to nonsensical banter.....

If you have actually followed me ive said many positive things aboit the dinar.....just shows that when you ASSume you really do make an ass of yourself!

Watch your name calling baby boy. Hidin behind a computer runnin your mouth is ridiculous

Ive told you before...when you answer my questions I will answer yours.

Follow you? Dude you cant stay away long enough for me to follow you....you pop up everywhere with your nonsense

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Yea i called it once.....from some people i met through this and the people they knew in higher places.....had nothing to do with what the gurus said, was outside of all that....but after that i realized that no one knows when it would happen if it really does.....i then turned to information outside dinar world and it opened my eyes to the real possibilities of this happening.....Sometimes the easiest explanation is the true explanation......

And regardless of what others think or say, this has become more of a learning experience then anything.....i learn something new everyday reading....never stops.....its not about who is right or wrong or who is smarter lol....i could care less....i do have a problem with all the misleading and lies just to hype this speculation up more then what it is.....so i let people hear another side of things that is not presented.....you know how many new comers that come here all the time? And most have not heard anything other then RV tomorrow everyday.....so the people that it bothers, really shouldnt be so emotionally attached and can easily put me on ignore if they dont like hearing anything that resembles the real world......

I get where your coming from, I am discouraged as of late but only because I'm reading a little too much and I've allowed myself to get caught up in the hype, but I do believe that NO ONE KNOWS what or when this will happen. I do believe that we could be surprised, we are in extraordinary times, and who knows, we may hit BIG. I don't feel the need to have to know the logistics. I read for amusement but I have this "feeling" that we WILL see profit. Can't explain that but it's how I feel. Hopes and Dreams........ :D

• Upvote 1

When an important article like this comes out, can't some of you guys put each other on BLOCK!

Why do we have to read 3 pages of something that an be discussed in one or two?

The other pages are the usual pissing contest.

Please argue in PM's OK? Oh wait, then the entire forum wouldn't see you would they?

My Bad.

• Upvote 1

Part of my problem is I read for information and entertainment, but there is so much hype and wishful thinking going on that you can't help but get wrapped up in it. I actually find myself thinking about what I am going to do with all the money I am going to make. Crazy crazy!

Have to step away and come back with a logical mind and stay grounded. I will say that some of you have some very convincing arguments.

When an important article like this comes out, can't some of you guys put each other on BLOCK!

Why do we have to read 3 pages of something that an be discussed in one or two?

The other pages are the usual pissing contest.

Please argue in PM's OK? Oh wait, then the entire forum wouldn't see you would they?

My Bad.

I guess we've kinda gone off topic.....sorry.

Wow............

Good response keep! wink.gifbiggrin.gif

I thought I was going to have to read another chapter in the.., why this and this is why that. laugh.gif

You are good with your reasonings as it makes my head spin because I couldn't touch you or some others on DV with the knowledge you guys present.

I stand corrected.., I didn't keep reading blink.giflaugh.gif

Edited by respectron

Watch your name calling baby boy. Hidin behind a computer runnin your mouth is ridiculous

Ive told you before...when you answer my questions I will answer yours.

Follow you? Dude you cant stay away long enough for me to follow you....you pop up everywhere with your nonsense

LOL what questions? You havent asked me anything princess.....ive been asking all the questions today......tell you what, ill be polite.....what questiona would you like me to answer?

************* Enough of this kind of talk, This is what we are trying to clean up on this forum!! Keepm you know better****************

Sorry bump.....got a little carried away......

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

LOL what questions? You havent asked me anything princess.....ive been asking all the questions today......tell you what, ill be polite.....what questiona would you like me to answer?

Your an idiot

********************JWJW11 same goes for you!!! Enough of the name calling!! You know better also!!***************

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

No problem!! just trying to keep the peace!!

JWJW11 and Keepm, If you two can't get along PLEASE put each other on ignore!!!! It's just that SIMPLE!!!!smile.gif

• Upvote 2

From what I gather, most of the zeros have already

Been removed from the Iraq economy aka; bought

back.

Most of what we read and hear has to do with Iraq

market place. In the U.S. we will deal with Federal

Reserve system.

Edited by Rasica
  • Upvote 1

Rasica, the Federal Reserve has nothing to do with an Iraqi RV. The idea that they will is just another Guru rationalization for how a 100,000 times RV can happen overnight.

And, yes, I know. You heard it from a French model on the Internet. So i has to be true.

The Fed manipulates the WORLDS gold prices. Their ponzi scheme will collapse when people realize that their 40 year experiment in a worldwide fiat system has failed. Gold is money and currency is just paper we are forced to use by our governments. Greenspan admitted this to congress years ago.

When gold or silver prices rise this puts the USD at risk of losing value. Afterall it is only backed by faith. I don't trust the Fed or our government!

Didn't Kuwait say they were going to LOP zeros,..but didn't and then re-instated at the original $3+ value??

I agree with LiBoy,....that is just what we need. Go RV!!

Kuwait reinstated their currency at the same exchange rate after they were liberated from Saddam who had replaced the Kuwaiti dinar with the Saddam Iraqi dinar. There was no need to lop because there was no hyperinflationary period.

From what I gather, most of the zeros have already

Been removed from the Iraq economy aka; bought

back.

Removing the zeros has nothing to do with removing notes from circulation. It's a reference to removing zeros from the exchange rate which would result in a new currency replacing the IQD. If they were removing the large notes from circulation their money supply figures would be going down instead of up.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The first part of this post is actually the most accurate. "Government of Iraq recognizes its inability." Nothing more to say. They've had 10 years to get their s##t together and still cant sit in the same room and agree on anything. They can't even dump a corrupt sports minister, vote out an inept, corrupt, evil prime minister. H#ll, they can't even show up to work....but can collect a base $150,000 salary for parliament while taking the most days off of any country. And these folks hold the "purported" financial future of their country, region, maybe the world as some would have us believe...in their hands? God help us.

Government of Iraq recognizes its inability....that's a mouthful and then some. <_<

• Upvote 5

The first part of this post is actually the most accurate. "Government of Iraq recognizes its inability." Nothing more to say. They've had 10 years to get their s##t together and still cant sit in the same room and agree on anything. They can't even dump a corrupt sports minister, vote out an inept, corrupt, evil prime minister. H#ll, they can't even show up to work....but can collect a base $150,000 salary for parliament while taking the most days off of any country. And these folks hold the "purported" financial future of their country, region, maybe the world as some would have us believe...in their hands? God help us.

Government of Iraq recognizes its inability....that's a mouthful and then some. <_</>

King Bean I applaud your comments a thousand times over for you speak realistic truth...

• Upvote 1

The Fed manipulates the WORLDS gold prices. Their ponzi scheme will collapse when people realize that their 40 year experiment in a worldwide fiat system has failed. Gold is money and currency is just paper we are forced to use by our governments. Greenspan admitted this to congress years ago.

When gold or silver prices rise this puts the USD at risk of losing value. Afterall it is only backed by faith. I don't trust the Fed or our government!

I agree with you, their 40 year experiment will collapse, but they are not done yet and either is Iraq.

For example, when the IQD is released into the International market place, and if we wish to 'exchange' our IQD for USD it will be handled by The Federal Reserve whom I do not trust either. But we are playing their game not ours. We exchange at a local bank and the IQDs are sent to The Fed in New York, from there it is up to The Feds if they wish to hold them or cash them in immediately with Iraq.

It is this decision which will either have an immediate impact upon Iraq or not. I say it will not, I believe the Feds will hold those IQDs for a future time, based upon Keynesian economics.

I believe we all know that we are destined to go back to the gold standard, but their is work to be done in the U.S. to continue flooding our markets with their $trillions of funny money. The IQD held by U.S. citizens is another conduit for this scheme. We cash in, we make purchases, and our economy continues to be diluted by this funny money that The Feds have printed.

Iraq has already spent $Billions in removing the 3 zero notes from the free market place in Iraq, those left are now mostly in the hands of investors in The U.S. to serve the purpose of further diluting our economy. They could care less how rich some individuals become by a 'reval' here, in fact they want this because in the end, there is nothing backing it except a 30 year national obligation to pay off $trillions. This is to be done with less jobs in America, higher health taxes, more food stamps, higher energy rates, a faltering infrastructure, increasing immigration, & etc. etc. America according to banking system has maximized its GDP/GNP and they want to move on to other countries to exploit. IOWs, their gig is up here and they remain now only to implode things here remove their money to the Cayman Isles and begin anew.

So this is my take on the overall scheme, but then who knows ~ they may simply release the IQD at 1165 and let the sob try to crawl up by free float. If they do that, then everyone in Iraq will need a boat load of small currency to buy milk ~ maybe perhaps they are moving to a non currency state and it will be all digital ~ who knows. Its my belief that before digital could take over, they still need to dilute many nation states with currency to flush them out. Venezuela just dumped their currency last night by 43% and the currency wars are now kicked into high gear.

But its true Citibank and JP Morgan are in big big trouble with the precious metal derivatives and this NWO crap will implode soon enough. Many nation states are recalling their gold/silver inventory to be repatriated, so this is a very good sign that the world is tightening their belts.

So what does this have to do with a struggling Iraq and the baboon political climate they are playing right now?

I thinks its a 'head fake' to but time, I believe the goal is to weaken the Sunnis and strengthen the Shiites. I think they are done with the Sunni Saudi Arabia and have moved onto Oil rich Iraq which they want to be managed by Shiites ~ despite the clamor being made now over there by the Sunnis. They just do not want to allow the Sunnis to garner any more strength by governing Iraq. The bankers like it when a nation state is governed by an elite minority over the majority ~ its just what they do, its easier for them to get there way! I believe Maliki will stay and under him the release of the IQD will take place 'grudgingly at least for appearance sake' and thats will be it. I do not believe there will be any war with Iran ~ I also believe that is a distraction and Netanyahu is a devout Rothschild goon, don't forget Rothschild owns all that oil area off the coast of Israel. They may a a short term skirmish to drive the oil price sky high (to benefit Iraq) pop the IQD in this distraction and there you have it.

LOL, who knows?

Kuwait reinstated their currency at the same exchange rate after they were liberated from Saddam who had replaced the Kuwaiti dinar with the Saddam Iraqi dinar. There was no need to lop because there was no hyperinflationary period.

Removing the zeros has nothing to do with removing notes from circulation. It's a reference to removing zeros from the exchange rate which would result in a new currency replacing the IQD. If they were removing the large notes from circulation their money supply figures would be going down instead of up.

Their money supply is going down, their digital circulation is what is going up.

Rasica, the Federal Reserve has nothing to do with an Iraqi RV. The idea that they will is just another Guru rationalization for how a 100,000 times RV can happen overnight.

And, yes, I know. You heard it from a French model on the Internet. So i has to be true.

Nope didn't hear it from a french model.

The Feds are the ones cashing us in.

Edited by Rasica
  • Upvote 1

I believe it was this thread that the U.S. has no way of putting any pull on what results or occurs w/ IQD. But, I think that is a little far fetched to say that the U.S. can't have any say when we look at the history:

We will start by asking for the answers of the following questions:

Who did the U.S. speak to prior to the invasion, and had a lengthy conversation and can be found online and one of the things talked about at great lengths was the economy at the present time versus the prominent times of the 70s?

Who shipped billions of US dollars to help sustain or improve the economy?

Who shipped and helped produce all that dinar to the country?

Who helped in the exchange process... as in convoyed the cash as it went to the banks.....?

Their money supply is going down, their digital circulation is what is going up.

Cash outside of banks went from 28 trillion to 30 trillion in 2012 per the CBI website. That's not a decrease, it's an increase. But even if it did decrease the M2 is the important figure because they're backing all of that with their reserves currencies, and the M2 is at 73 trillion.

• Upvote 2