Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Government of Iraq recognizes its inability to cancel three zeroes of the dinar

jonjon

The last few weeks have become crazy with a breathless frenzy of RV now hysteria. The Iraqi government is in complete disarray. Does anyone really think behind all of this chaos they are plotting an imminent historic RV?

Not sure....your the one who is here at all hours of the day....you tell us

JW, I remember a lot of wars. Sadly.

Well understand war is a business

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You really think the US has power in what Iraq does with its currency?

Hey Keep,

I know our government conspires against its citizens everday.

one definition of conspiracy is any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

The US hs a huge spending problem with another trillion dollar + deficit with the budget coming.

The UST borrows this money from the Fed who in turn creates this money. This de bases the dollar and causes inflation right?

SO INFLATION IS A HIDDEN TAX!!

They tell us that our core inflation is 2% HA HA HA!!! Right.

Problem is they changed the way they figure our inflation excluding food and Oil.

Our true headline inflation is easily in the double didgits and rising.

So why do they manipulate the inflation numbers?

Because it saves the US government money and lots of it.

If our social programs like Social security had its inflationary increases based on TRUE headline inflation it would cost them huge sums of Cash.

So they lie to us ( conspire ) to keep the numbers artificially low.

So if the the USD is used for 60 + countries foreign reserves backing the Fed has the power and influence to manipulate that currency also.

We know that Iraq's Foreign reserves are held by the Fed so I do believe they have some control over their currency as well.

Maybe not the conspiracy theories people speak of here but their actions bring about a given result.

Have a great day everyone.

• Upvote 1

Lol you definitely are all ears but :lol:/>

Problem is you dont use them for listening.....ive been tryin to teach you for years.

one tiny lesson today....dont believe everything you read ;)/>

You have been trying to teach me what for years? That this is all planned by the elite and even though it goes against all laws of economics we are gonna be rich anyways? LOL......you gotta do better then that.....

Come on....teach me something real.....i want to learn from you......you seem to have this all figured out.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

You have been trying to teach me what for years? That this is all planned by the elite and even though it goes against all laws of economics we are gonna be rich anyways? LOL......you gotta do better then that.....

Come on....teach me something real.....i want to learn from you......you seem to have this all figured out.....

Correct....and thats why your still hangin around

Those gurus sure did a number on you baby boy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ABSOLUTELY.... There is no doubt in my mind what so ever... You can either believe me when I say I know this for a fact or not.

I just dont like listing any sources and having to defend them. YEP, the USA is involved heavily and in fact OWNS their current currency.

Peace.....

IMGESING

I have always admired your attitude and ideas you bring, and would like to know more about why you feel so sure about this...

I agree with you. I have always thought the US holds the strings on this - it's the nature of an occupying country. Hell, we brought them their 1st currency, got rid of the old one, funded and organized their finances, set up the hi-tech printing/security for the IQD and shipped pallets of dollars over there for years........and we have NOTHING to do with the dinar?

PLEASE.

So when everybody gets all upset about Iraq's budget, GOI, timelines for this or that, ---don't worry!

You may ask this - if we control it, what haven't we RV'd it? Perhaps we have not been ready.

Hey Keep,

I know our government conspires against its citizens everday.

one definition of conspiracy is any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

The US hs a huge spending problem with another trillion dollar + deficit with the budget coming.

The UST borrows this money from the Fed who in turn creates this money. This de bases the dollar and causes inflation right?

SO INFLATION IS A HIDDEN TAX!!

They tell us that our core inflation is 2% HA HA HA!!! Right.

Problem is they changed the way they figure our inflation excluding food and Oil.

Our true headline inflation is easily in the double didgits and rising.

So why do they manipulate the inflation numbers?

Because it saves the US government money and lots of it.

If our social programs like Social security had its inflationary increases based on TRUE headline inflation it would cost them huge sums of Cash.

So they lie to us ( conspire ) to keep the numbers artificially low.

So if the the USD is used for 60 + countries foreign reserves backing the Fed has the power and influence to manipulate that currency also.

We know that Iraq's Foreign reserves are held by the Fed so I do believe they have some control over their currency as well.

Maybe not the conspiracy theories people speak of here but their actions bring about a given result.

Have a great day everyone.

VERY WELL SAID

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 3

Correct....and thats why your still hangin around

Those gurus sure did a number on you baby boy

Exactly what I thought princess......

You really should refrain from speaking.....cause apparently you have it backwards....the gurus got you believing in conspriracies that dont even exist....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You really should refrain from speaking.....cause apparently you have it backwards....the gurus got you believing in conspriracies that dont even exist....

On the contrary baby boy.....your the one calling RVs years back....not me.

You only know what your told and read....I choose to think for myself.

And your the one who should stop posting....if it wasn't for Adams nice gift to you...youd be gone already.

Everyones heard your tired old argument to many times

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

backward or forward or whatever way you need it to be explained this year it will happen. before july. there will be a lot of money made by all invested. i dont know every detail and never claimed but what i do know is true. dont sweat the small stuff and pety arguments wont solve a thing. i know that all opinions are needed to make anything work well. best wishes to you all. :tiphat:/>

Edited by GasCan
  • Upvote 1

Lol you definitely are all ears but :lol:/>/>

Problem is you dont use them for listening.....ive been tryin to teach you for years.

one tiny lesson today....dont believe everything you read ;)/>/>

I'm sorry, I have nothing to add, but your post made me laugh out loud :lol:

Thank you. :P

Well understand war is a business

Very true and correct statement.

And your the one who should stop posting....if it wasn't for Adams nice gift to you...youd be gone already.

So you dont have anything to teach me master? Or are you insecure about your reasonings? Its ok.....i promise i wont laugh.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

i like using my own thoughts too .. connecting different ideas together is what gives us our wisdom ,, i dont know any other way to enter into a sepculation investment . i dont think theres anyone who thinks this is an absolute in this investment . we are all aware of the possibilities . living a pessimistic lifestyle while speculating your own investment does nothing but feed depression disorders .. at least if your not an optimist .. why try to drag others into a pessimistic nightmare someone created in their own head. . .. if someone came here everyday to tell me we are on earth ,, id get tired of hearing that .. especially after i told that person a hundred times .. i know that .

then the next day there they are telling me im on earth again .. sheesh :unsure:

• Upvote 1

So you dont have anything to teach me master? Or are you insecure about your reasonings? Its ok.....i promise i wont laugh.....

Baby boy I told you 100x.....when you start answering my questions....which Im not putting out there again...so dont ask.

As far as laughing goes.....I seriously laugh at you everytime you repeat your tired ways.

I mean you seriously cant be for real.....I mean comon man.....ive been watching you bark your ideas for like 2 yrs now....it must suck to be you.

You haven't had anything good to say about anything that pertains to the dinar. But yet you still follow every article.....did you knowtknow thats the definition of insanity? :lol: I mean seriously get a hold of yourself man! This is not how you wanna spend your life....find some happiness

This will end how its supposed to and no matter what you or I say is gunna make a difference........you and I both know what the cbi is saying....what we dont know is what there actually gunna do.

But just because you can read doesn't make you an expert....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Wow Keep. You used to call RV's years back? Who knew! So if that is true, I can only guess as to what happened to you..... You started out as a hopeful investor with dreams of becoming wealthy and after years of listening to all of the guru's constant pumping you up only to be let down, you started to get jaded about your investment. You then you found your way to the Lopsters who by this time were able to really take advantage of your disenchantment and disappointment with the Dinar, they saw your weakness and brain washed you to the point of joining them on "the dark side" where you've continued to this day, but really down deep you ARE, still, a believer, desperate for someone that can actually give you proof.

All kidding aside I kinda think this scenario might be what happened to a lot of people over the years that we can now find in the Lopster tank. No offense or disrespect Keep, I actually like you despite your Lopsterisms. :D

I'm gonna keep believing!

STAY AWAY FROM THE DARK SIDE!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i like using my own thoughts too .. connecting different ideas together is what gives us our wisdom ,, i dont know any other way to enter into a sepculation investment . i dont think theres anyone who thinks this is an absolute in this investment . we are all aware of the possibilities . living a pessimistic lifestyle while speculating your own investment does nothing but feed depression disorders .. at least if your not an optimist .. why try to drag others into a pessimistic nightmare someone created in their own head. . .. if someone came here everyday to tell me we are on earth ,, id get tired of hearing that .. especially after i told that person a hundred times .. i know that .

then the next day there they are telling me im on earth again .. sheesh :unsure:/>

I know right! Its seriously nuts!

I mean you have to find your own happiness in life.....and for someone to come here EVERYDAY to show everyone how smart they are is really weird.

I honestly think hes a shill......who knows and really who cares

Wow Keep. You used to call RV's years back? Who knew! So if that is true, I can only guess as to what happened to you..... You started out as a hopeful investor with dreams of becoming wealthy and after years of listening to all of the guru's constant pumping you up only to be let down, you started to get jaded about your investment. You then you found your way to the Lopsters who by this time were able to really take advantage of your disenchantment and disappointment with the Dinar, they saw your weakness and brain washed you to the point of joining them on "the dark side" where you've continued to this day, but really down deep you ARE, still, a believer, desperate for someone that can actually give you proof.

All kidding aside I kinda think this scenario might be what happened to a lot of people over the years that we can now find in the Lopster tank. No offense or disrespect Keep, I actually like you despite your Lopsterisms. :D/>

I'm gonna keep believing!

STAY AWAY FROM THE DARK SIDE!

Funny but thats exactly what happened.......Ive been this for a few yrs and can definitely see how that can happen....and when I was younger Id act just like he does.....but with age comes marurity and wisdom to know that really doesn't do anything except put you in early grave....lifes way to short

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I know right! Its seriously nuts!

I mean you have to find your own happiness in life.....and for someone to come here EVERYDAY to show everyone how smart they are is really weird.

I honestly think hes a shill......who knows and really who cares

Funny but thats exactly what happened.......Ive been this for a few yrs and can definitely see how that can happen....and when I was younger Id act just like he does.....but with age comes marurity and wisdom to know that really doesn't do anything except put you in early grave....lifes way to short

I started writing that to be funny but as I wrote, it really started making sense as to how that could possibly happen to people. I myself have danced on the edge of that hole. Fortunately after a few days away my hope returns and I'm back on track. :D/>

I started writing that to be funny but as I wrote, it really started making sense as to how that could possibly happen to people. I myself have danced on the edge of that hole. Fortunately after a few days away my hope returns and I'm back on track. :D/>/>

Exactly....the whole thing can definitely take its toll on you....Ive reached the point where I just wish something would happen eitherweither way....tired of coming here everyday....its just to damn interesting not to be in it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Exactly....the whole thing can definitely take its toll on you....Ive reached the point where I just wish something would happen eitherweither way....tired of coming here everyday....its just to damn interesting not to be in it

I agree.

Go RV or Float, or SOMETHING!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1