Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** Currency wars heating up** who will lose out?

easyrider

Ok since direct tv jacked up all my news channels. ......what am I watching? Only fox I get is fox business.

You said "DirecTV" and "Fox" in one post. So I offer up my own two words.....DirecTV Genie.

Hannah Davis. God Bless the stars and stripes.

:)

post-40311-136027379117_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100441340

THE IMF'S CHRISTINE LAGARDE AND UST JACK LEW OF THE UST ARE ABOUT TO MAKE SOME TYPE OF AN ANNOUNCEMENT CONCERNING THE IQD AND OTHER WORLD CURRENCIES. WATCH NEW CHANNELS ..........ESPECIALLY FOX NEWS. LOOK FOR THIS FROM 5 TO 7 PM EST TODAY.At 4 PM EST Jack Lew will make an announcement from the UST. Chances are Christine Legarde from the IMF will make some announcement tomorow. Today Jack will talk about the new USD currency and we strongly believe about the IQD.

just a Note: Could the IQD play a significant role in the currency wars? only time will tell.

MORE B.S. IN THE RUMORS SECTION FROM NO ONE IN THE KNOW!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 15

THE IMF'S CHRISTINE LAGARDE AND UST JACK LEW OF THE UST ARE ABOUT TO MAKE SOME TYPE OF AN ANNOUNCEMENT CONCERNING THE IQD AND OTHER WORLD CURRENCIES. WATCH NEW CHANNELS ..........ESPECIALLY FOX NEWS. LOOK FOR THIS FROM 5 TO 7 PM EST TODAY.At 4 PM EST Jack Lew will make an announcement from the UST. Chances are Christine Legarde from the IMF will make some announcement tomorow. Today Jack will talk about the new USD currency and we strongly believe about the IQD.

just a Note: Could the IQD play a significant role in the currency wars? only time will tell.

Hate to say it...... but this sounds like terryk.... the more i read it....... lmo.

• Upvote 1

I'm afraid they are talking about real, tradeable currencies - not ours.

May be wrong...hope not!

• Upvote 1

MORE B.S. IN THE RUMORS SECTION FROM NO ONE IN THE KNOW!

I guess you're right. After reading your comment, I realize it should have been posted in the "Please leave an ignorant reply" section. It's called the "rumor" section for a reason. If you don't like it, don't read it!!!

Edited by LIBoy
  • Upvote 4