Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another question

dtard

Since most customers on this site feel the us govt is oppressive....destructive to our well being,dollar values and rights

The us and Britain its been pointed out they are keeping Iraq in chapt 7 .

My question is, what is the current administrations benefit to letting us to benefit from a r/v?

What Iraq does internationally has nothing to do with the US Government

Little guys like us are not supposed to be involved in something like this

Thanks to the internet it got out of control otherwise we would not be in the equation

They cannot stop us from making money without stopping the big boys from making money

So they will sit back and take as much money from you in fees and taxes

The bankers make more money then they would if we had not bought dinar the government gets more tax money

The influx of cash into the economy helps a little the president takes credit ( Looks Good)

Mean while back at the ranch. The government sits back and waits for sudden wealth syndrome

to kick in which will destroy a lot of us. The IRS will jump and get those who thought they didn't

have to pay taxes or have found a fool proof way of hiding their wealth.and destroy them.

The government has been in a hurry to destroy the value of the dollar so your Million dollars will not buy near what it could have bought a decade ago

After sudden wealth syndrome hits you go out and spend ,spend,spend

Then as you run out of money you sell,sell,sell after you are back at the bottom of the food chain again

you get depressed get drunk and blame all your troubles on everyone else

Grab your newly acquired AR 15 with 30 round mags. You then shoot up your town

Which will give them a reason to take our guns plus they will determine that sudden wealth syndrome

is much more then America can bear.

They will confiscate everyone's dinar riches for our own safety turn around and spread the wealth by sending every one a check for $400 which they will have to pay back to the government at the next tax season.

and the government ends up with all our dinar riches

Does that complete the circle of Ill will for you.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 2

Ya'll are killing me with this "the government is out to get us" stuff.

The plain and simple truth is "the government does not care".

Their only concern is themselves and their own interest.

If we starve, loss our jobs, go homeless, commit suicide - they will not lose a minutes sleep.

As long as this does not occur on the national stage, or this does not happen in huge numbers which will hit the news & which can effect their voter base.

If we are on the inside track of this investment, which I believe is the case, we were never supposed to be able to jump into this from the start, matters very little to government.

Since it did occur, you'd best believe that they will plan a way to take much of what we profit via taxes, to offset our fortune.

Edited by gymrat76541
  • Upvote 1

Sentinel7- it's like you gotta Chrystal ball! Great answer.I feel more confidant the rug won't be pulled out at the last minute .

You Speak the truth.......do you get into as much trouble as I for that?

Thanks for the great posts all

Oh all the time

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise