Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***WIFE IN THE KNOW RUMOR UPDATE***

UNEEK

Hmmm, I usually do not post my thoughts on here, but I am really wondering why these posts from this latest person (lady in the know) does not seem to get bashed away on like all the other predictions of this kind do???? Interesting indeed!

It's because the bias and double standards run deep in this forum.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ONLY, its because we are gentleman if this is a lady she don't get bashed, Now if it was Me id be getting my ass kicked all over the page lol, But there is light at the end of the tunnel some ware i hope. Just remember one day SOME ONE will be right on . :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

Hey folks -- If only you knew how hard I am working on this -- lol and I am all out of pluses - the mods could make allowances for us frequent flyers huh? lol sorry folks really and truly I spent them early today - I was not anticipating such a busy night --

Thanks Yota timing again - man but we are close no doubt about it we are close I proclaim we are closer than we have ever been -- ha ha -- getting a little excited -- I hope I can get some sleep tonight

Yota -- do you have any influence with the mods?? lol to give me more pluses for these fine folks?

Maybe I will shoot Bumper a message -- lol Have a blessed evening folks !! <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3

UNEEK Nope nada no influence with the Mod's..I can say I have plenty Pluses but never enough of the Neg's :lol: I can suggest if your out Plus just ask in a Post for folks to plus somebody..that way you use somebody else plus.. :lol: one other thing, I love your post on I HOPE TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT... ;)

• Upvote 2

So, why are people even considering this drivel?

It is so patently obvious that this is just the same pumping routine that has been around since the beginning, only they are using spell check this time.

It never ceases to amaze me that someone would venture into a "RUMOR" section only to cry "PUMPER"!!!! It's like going to a basketball game and getting mad because they are actually playing basketball!!!!! Grab some peace in life... The best way to do that is to find the positives!!!! You can seek out the negatives and be successful any hour of the day but it takes diligence and faith to find the positive!!! No, I don't like to have someone piss on my leg and tell me it's raining but I'm also not going to go stand next to someone who might do just that and then get mad when it happens!!! If you don't like rumors..... Stay out of the rumor section....save yourself and others as well some grief.

I think it is that folks are really more interested in "good news" than facts right now. It's been pretty frustrating. Even guru's that have been bashed before are being treated more kindly now.

You think is frustrating that the bashing has toned down???? Is this the same philosophy you use in your own household???

• Upvote 7

It never ceases to amaze me that someone would venture into a "RUMOR" section only to cry "PUMPER"!!!! It's like going to a basketball game and getting mad because they are actually playing basketball!!!!! Grab some peace in life... The best way to do that is to find the positives!!!! You can seek out the negatives and be successful any hour of the day but it takes diligence and faith to find the positive!!! No, I don't like to have someone piss on my leg and tell me it's raining but I'm also not going to go stand next to someone who might do just that and then get mad when it happens!!! If you don't like rumors..... Stay out of the rumor section....save yourself and others as well some grief.

You think is frustrating that the bashing has toned down???? Is this the same philosophy you use in your own household???

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 1

If that is the case, then people are learning to be content in all situations....... That's a good thing by the way!!!!

Good Morning I think it is a definite show of progress - being content - going with the flow - etc - and maybe being hopeful?

I do not see anything negative about a few more hours before voting - things are being worked on ironed out - I see it as all good - this is important - many people involved - and no do overs on this sort of thing

With so much conflicting news who's to say that this latest postponement is not a smoke screen to keep things more controlled until their own timing and other things are put into place ?

Chrisitine Lagarde is to make some kind of announcement today - so I am not upset about allowing things to "unfold" <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 5

Good Morning I think it is a definite show of progress - being content - going with the flow - etc - and maybe being hopeful?

I do not see anything negative about a few more hours before voting - things are being worked on ironed out - I see it as all good - this is important - many people involved - and no do overs on this sort of thing

With so much conflicting news who's to say that this latest postponement is not a smoke screen to keep things more controlled until their own timing and other things are put into place ?

Chrisitine Lagarde is to make some kind of announcement today - so I am not upset about allowing things to "unfold" <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Keep on writing baby . Your on a roll. +1 Uneek

She still has a tiny little sliver of a chance in hell to be right..... just a sliver.....

Parliament postpones vote on the budget to the evening session

12:37:07 / 02/2013

Khandan - decided the Presidency of the Council of Representatives of Iraq, to postpone the vote on the budget bill for federal financial year 2013 and put it in the evening session of the Council today, after a meeting of the leaders of the parliamentary political blocs to agree on the inclusion of the demands of the masses.

The reporter said "Khandan" in the Iraqi parliament, that the agenda of the meeting of the Council of Representatives to Thursday included vote on the budget of the federal financial for 2013, but parliament did not vote on it because of differences on the demands of the blocks, indicating that the Presidency Council decided to postpone the vote on the budget in the morning session, and put to the vote after the meeting of the heads of parliamentary blocs with the parliamentary Finance Committee, which will be held today in the second hour at noon, with the agreement on differences over the budget.

She is either a "Wife IN the KNOW"

or a "Wife IN the NO KNOW"

ha ha

• Upvote 3

whew, hectic morning...After reading Uneek's posts this week, I had to rush to the bank and take out a 2nd mortgage...next, on to Ebay...Bought 100 30 day reserves for 5 million dinar...Let's see 500 million x $3.42 = a whole bunch of $$$$. Thanks so much Uneek for tipping us off!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree UNEEK.... Things will happen when they are intended to happen. If they don't happen today, I'm ok! I still have a HOT wife, 6 wonderful kids, a beautiful home and a great job!!!! All the RV is going to do is give me some free time to enjoy what I am already blessed with!! The RV is not going to make my wife hotter, or my kids better!!!!

• Upvote 13

whew, hectic morning...After reading Uneek's posts this week, I had to rush to the bank and take out a 2nd mortgage...next, on to Ebay...Bought 100 30 day reserves for 5 million dinar...Let's see 500 million x $3.42 = a whole bunch of $$$$. Thanks so much Uneek for tipping us off!

OH CRAP !!!!! That is wat I supposed to do today ?? :(

• Upvote 1

I agree UNEEK.... Things will happen when they are intended to happen. If they don't happen today, I'm ok! I still have a HOT wife, 6 wonderful kids, a beautiful home and a great job!!!! All the RV is going to do is give me some free time to enjoy what I am already blessed with!! The RV is not going to make my wife hotter, or my kids better!!!!

id have to disagree with a little money wives can be hotter laugh.gif

• Upvote 5

Good for you Stone! Family is the most important thing on this earth. I have 2 daughters and I am divorced. So when we get paid here, my cull factor will move up exponentially as far as hot women are concerned!!