Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I always ask God to be mine and my daughters co-pilots

Bumper64

A girl was going on outing with her two friends and their three boyfriends, in a small car.

Then the Mum said to the daughter, "May God protect you and let Him move with you"

The daughter laughed in disguise and replied: "Mum the car is full maybe if God moves in the boot, let him try there ."

They then drove and went away.

Then a terrible accident happened, the car was destroyed beyond recognition, all who were in died and some of them were only recognized by checking on the clothes they wore.

Surprisingly, when the police opened the boot of a car, they found two trays of eggs which not even one was damaged, in that crashed car.

NOTE: If the daughter had invited God and given him a place in the car, he would have saved them and no one of them would be hurt or damaged as he protected the Eggs in the boot where he was given a place.

MORAL LESSON:

wherever you're going, whether in good or bad, call his name and walk with Him. He will shield you from everything.

If you're ready to move with God and you believe he will shield you, like the photo and write "AMEN"

217996_241778152620990_1086715197_n.jpg

• Upvote 12

:angel: Amen.

He is a much better driver than me and when I let go and let God do His will I get where Im suppose to be faster and safe and sound (it is always a better place than I would have chosen as well).

God Bless All of You.

• Upvote 1

God will always be my pilot and He will always have a place in my heart and I will always ask Him to be with me no and's, if's or but's about it.

A big "AMEN"

God will always be my pilot and He will always have a place in my heart and I will always ask Him to be with me no and's, if's or but's about it.

A big "AMEN"

A big "AMEN"

• Upvote 1