Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**STEVE AFTERNOON UPDATE**

UNEEK

******************SHORT UPDATE*****************

Jeffusa,: : I'm ready... the fact that SteveI already told us this makes me very excited. We could be hours away from the budget passing... then it's only a matter of time...

SteveI: Jeff FYI, I do not rely on the news any longer, but wait until we can talk to sources in Iraq and let them explain the actual events. So until then, I elect to keep an open mind and stay positive. It very well could be a bit longer, but not much.

Remember they only had enough money for this past payroll and no longer have the funds to pay anything. Iraq has come to a halt regarding money, and money is everything over there.

As soon as we hear, we will provide and share what we are being tol

Blessings,Steve

• Downvote 1

******************SHORT UPDATE*****************

Remember they only had enough money for this past payroll and no longer have the funds to pay anything. Iraq has come to a halt regarding money, and money is everything over there.

this is, of course, wrong. they won't just stop paying without a budget. but, it sounds wonderful.

• Upvote 1

i love how we get pissed at iraq for not voting on their budget when the US hasn't had one in years, either.

haha True!! I just hope Obama's budget-less government keeps its hands out of our money. But if we don't get into Adam's OSA ?? program, Obama will have his hands all over our money since that's how he will take our money from us and our families and spend it on things he wants that we absolutely do not want nor support. It makes me sick to think of my money in Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid's hands. Speaking of budgets, I normally don't whine about money, but I live on Social Security alone, and I simply can't do some of the important things I would otherwise do in a heartbeat, such as joining Adam's exceptional program. But I certainly recommend that those of you who can afford it do it quickly before the door closes. Unless you know much more than I do about how to preserve your money and keep the government out of it, I suspect you will never regret doing this.

• Upvote 2

"Ex Boss", U Used To Be One Of His Mod's There ! ;)/>

:D/> :D/> :D/>

Nah, No way I could have gotten along with that toothless wonder...Millionday.

You're probably thinking about Rich in Texas...Steve made him a MOD, than banned him when he sobered up and realized Rich was a Lopster.

:lol:

• Upvote 1

Nah, No way I could have gotten along with that toothless wonder...Millionday.

You're probably thinking about Rich in Texas...Steve made him a MOD, than banned him when he sobered up and realized Rich was a Lopster.

:lol:/>

Steve bans folks for breathing...... Him or those mother hens he's got as mods!!!

Is the budget the only thing holding up the RV now??? When did this change???? What about ERBIL and Chapter 7???? The Kurds will never sign the budget without equitable distribution of oil revenue. Proof is they're now building a pipeline to Turkey to bypass Bagdad and get their fair share of the revenue from Kurd reserves. I still believe in an RV but I don't think it will be any time soon. Hope I'm wrong, I definately have been before, will be again, lolol. I realize this is the rumors section but posts such as this just seem to be pumper propaganda. Patience is a virtue. Hoping for an RV of +0.10.