Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**I HOPE TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT**

UNEEK

Is Uneek around? Maybe she can shed some light on this. That's her site now.

HUH????? I own nothing on the internet !! I have a private forum but it is nothing like this and has nothing to do with Dinar or even any kind of investments - it is more along the lines of Spiritual -- about awakening and healing etc - Something that many here know very little if anything about - it is not religious either - there is a HUGE difference - You can be religious and have no spirituality -- You can be spiritual and not be religious -

The forum is free -- it cost me nothing and it costs the members nothing -- The annoying ads on there are owned by the forum owners - NOT ME!! So there I hope that clears up your misunderstanding -

As far as Recaps - they have been around less than 2 yrs - people submit articles for posting some are accepted and some are not - without pay - they get emailed to them - yes they do have staff that also gather

The owner is not Bill Ward though -- the post above is very very wrong - maybe a typo or something but it is totally wrong -

I feel that I deserve to have my personal life private the same as you do -

You can count this all as rumor / lies or whatever you choose -- it could be written in stone and some of you would still choose to disbelieve -- It is your right - and truth is an individual thing - we all come to it in our own way and our own time -- and you live with the consequences

I am a Visionary - a Free Thinker - a Wayseer - a Waymaker - a nurturer - a healer- a comforter - a believer - a survivor -and UNEEK - I am here to comfort the disturbed and to disturb the comfortable - I am a survivor - You can hurt my feelings because I choose to be sensitive and "feel" risking to feel also pain - If you do not feel then you are not alive - You will not destroy me as I am protected and have earned the right of passage to be where I am !

I realize that I will never "fit in" because I will always stand out -

You can attack me with harsh words to my face or behind my back - and behind the safety of a screen and keyboard - You can put me down - embarrass me and insult my intelligence but you will not destroy my character only a reputation that is based on the "opinions" of others -

I will still feel the pain - it will be like cold water to burning metal - It will be shocking and debilitating at first but it will only temper & strength me

Aahhh yes - the human element was held to the fire a bit today - but that is how silver is refined - the silver being in my mind - one's spirit - ones higher self - and it is seeking to evolve to perfection - so holding to the fire burns out the impurities - Life experiences will provide the fire by which the human elements weaknesses can be tried -tempered and turned into strengths -

I cannot choose what the weather will be like today but I can freely choose to adapt to what it is and be thankful for heat if it is cold - I can be thankful for having the air to breathe and the privilege of moving around in it or staying inside-I could also choose to be miserable about the weather today and allow that to set the tone and mood for everything else - My choice !! Humm

I have no power to make people around me act any certain way as they have the freedom of choice also - I only have power over "me" but that is a wonderful blessing - a privilege - an awesome realization! I actually get to choose my attitude for the day and know that is going to set the mood for everything and my reaction or response to it - I choose - peace - understanding & love - forgiveness - tolerance - compassion -

I can find comfort easily among those who agree with me but growth and strength are by products of pressing down - pressing through and pressing on against those that do not agree - My ego is the only thing that is elated or hurt by the opinions of others - I AM NOT MY EGO - I am spirit - My true self is above the good and bad opinions of me from others -

When one says they will be happy "when" they have a better job - a bigger house - more money - a vacation home - when the kids are grown & gone -- They are putting conditions on their happiness -

IT IS NOT - Life is Good and I am Happy but rather - I AM HAPPY AND LIFE IS GOOD

In this human experience I feel we are all challenged with our minds by the emotions that get triggered from experiences -I know for myself it takes a very focused sincere intention & determined mind to live deliberately - sometimes it is an hour by hour task - We cannot just feed the physical body and expect it to perform duties of the mind and spirit though they are very connected

Sometimes we think we really really want something only to find out that it was not nearly as important as something else that even required less effort - The challenge involved is Life's way of making sure that we truly desire that which we are seeking to achieve - I find no fault or judgment when we can realize early on that we are wasting energy on feeding into a negative arena

"Do not make someone a priority in your life if you are only an option in theirs"

Life is too precious and too short for it to be unappreciated - controlled - manipulated and unloved by another person --

It is better to have someone walk away FROM you than to stay and walk ALL OVER you

It is so sad that some people have such an angry vengeful spirit about them - They live in victim hood and feel that they have been wronged unjustly and therefore they "deserve" revenge -

They obviously do not realize how that "anger" will end up hurting if not destroying their own bodies - as it causes micro tears in the heart - bitterness will manifest as arthritis - resentment...

Without sounding like it is easy - and I know it is not from personal experience okay -- but what ever you continue to think about and give energy to will have more influence over you - If you continually feel like a victim you will continue to be one - The more you dwell on grief and losses the more power you give to that grief - The stronger emotion will rule over the others

I am not saying to diminish the value of the loss - not saying to forget the loss - I am offering you an option to recover from the pain of the loss - I know first hand how crippling this pain can be and no matter who told you or said it or claimed it -- TIME DOES NOT HEAL - it is what you do within that time - If you do not work on the healing you will continue to be crippled by pain

Your body remembers every detail about the loss event - sounds - smells - everything - On special days like holidays - birthdays and anniversaries your body remembers and will trigger the emotions associated with that event - you may wake up one morning and feel "surprisingly" sad, and very melancholy - your subconscious mind is responding / reacting to a trigger from a sad past event -

This response could be compared to a pop up on your computer - something internal triggered it - and you have the option then to entertain it or delete it - For some reason I feel 95% of folks will delete the pop up but entertain the melancholy mood by reaffirming it throughout the day - either by just thoughts in their mind or voicing it out loud "I feel sad today" - "I'm depressed...

What you want to do when this happens - any time that you "feel" that emotions that are not healthy are affecting your happiness or your responses - or decisions or even your productivity you will want to consciously - deliberately "choose" to release that emotion and replace with a healthier one - by allowing yourself to feel happy - or calm - or confident - or unafraid - or brave...

I am NOT implying at all that getting over sadness from a loss is easy but I am confidently from first hand experience and training assuring you that you can heal and quickly from the debilitating pain of any loss - There are steps and a very detailed protocol that works but for now this is a Readers Digest version of how you can begin to go in that direction - You have the power to heal

I have taken upon myself to release all guilt, anger, resentment, fear, bitterness and pain from my life. I no longer give energy to a negative way of thinking .. Peace and Harmony are forever with me

I have the power within me to bring about love, joy, peace, harmony, compassion, as well as forgiveness for myself and towards others --

Along my journey I have learned and experienced many new ways of being a person that brings about all of these into my life and the lives of others - I am content and my life is full - Gratitude and Forgiveness are daily practices -

I honor and respect myself for who I am and how far I have come - I accept full responsibility for my choices and decisions -

I stand brave and assertive to face all challenges - knowing they are opportunities for my spiritual growth -

I have the power within me to be successful at many things in life - I am strong, faithful, and passionate towards reaching my goals - I am a being of gracefulness - integrity - and refinement - and through my beliefs am living a life that is an inspiration to others -

What I am within myself - what accompanies me when I am alone - what no one else can give me or take away is definitely more essential to me than everything I have in the way of possessions or EVEN what I may be in the eyes of the world

Never does a man portray his own character more vividly, than in his manner of portraying another -- Richter

Characters do not change -- Opinions alter , but characters are only developed -- Disraeli

A good character is, in all cases, The fruit of personal exertion -- it is not inherited from parents; it is not created by external advantages; it is no necessary appendage of birth,, wealth,, talents, or station; but it is the result of one's own endeavors -- the fruit and reward of good principles manifested in a course of virtuous and honorable action -- J Hawes

Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body -- Seneca

There is no merit where there is no trial; and till experience stamps the mark of strength, cowards may pass for heroes, and faith for falsehood -- A Hill

I may never make another post - Folks telling me to toughen up - to thicken my skin - NO THANK YOU! I am already tough just not calloused and cruel - I DON'T WISH TO BE

I have been to He-- and back quite a few times - and it did not make me bitter - it made me BETTER - I am sensitive to pain YOUR pain but you do not see it - you do not want to see it - But YOU WILL eventually

I am not depressed or being negative - I am NOT weak - I am not running away - I am not giving in under pressure to your sneaky negs- and your sarcastic cruel 2-3 word sentences -

If there is to be any changing I will be doing it - I will be a silent observer and will discretely distribute all of my pluses to the wonderful ones that have supported my efforts - Last time I checked I can still put one foot in front of another - I accept that others here are not comfortable with my presence - a few are and it will probably remain so - even my leaving would not change them - they would still be uncomfortable - because they are uncomfortable with life or themselves or both

I openly extend the Olive Branch to anyone that feels that I have in some way offended them or hurt their feelings - That is so way against my character and the intent of my heart - If I could undo and redo my approach I would -- We all have weaknesses and vulnerabilities that influence choices and behaviors - Events and others actions can trigger a response or reaction <3

Hopefully as we continue to evolve and grow wiser and more spiritual we get better at having the healthy responses and less unhealthy reactions - It takes a constant deliberate disciplined conscious awareness and sincere effort to accomplish the goal with continued success - I work with it daily - I enjoy healthy friendly interaction and will withdraw from the abusive & cruel

No one knows what another person feels - struggles with - thinks - or deals with on a daily basis - I know that most if not all is due to their choices and decisions - I accept my situation with full responsibility and do my best to be aware of my actions and how they impact on another - I am not perfect - but I do not have a hard insensitive heart - and do not want one

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

Times of general calamity and confusion have ever been productive of the greatest minds. The purest ore is produced from the hottest furnace, and the brightest thunderbolt is elicited from the darkest storm -- Colton

Until you become aware of the effects of your anger -- you continue to be an angry person

Each personality draws to itself personalities with consciousness of like frequency, or **** weakness -- therefore -- the world of an angry person is filled with angry people -- the world of a greedy person is filled with greedy people -- and a loving person lives in a world of loving people

What is behind our eyes holds more power that what is in front of them

The shortest and surest way to live with honor in the world is to be in reality what we would appear to be ; all human virtues increase and strengthen themselves by the practice and experience of them -- Socrates

Inward sincerity will of course influence the outward deportment; where the one is wanting, there is great reason to suspect the absence of the other -- Sterne

Dear God - Why am I still in this place? What is my purpose here? Is it for me to PUSH against these hard - harsh critical personalities so I can be stronger to deal with them but yet remain compassionate & tolerant & long suffering & kind & forgiving & friendly & encouraging & inspiring? Is this a test of humility and pride? I will PUSH again tomorrow <3 <3 ...

Dear God - I really do not feel I am getting stronger pushing against these personalities - There is a strong evidence of "religion" but a weakness in their actions of such - so many are quick to "speak" it but not so quick to show it in their actions - I do not know how to make a difference here - Every way I turn seems to work against me - and I lose ground instead of gaining ...

Dear God I really do have concerns for my spirit here in this environment - If I make a rumor post I get critical bashing comments while someone else could post the same and get accolades - I have seen profanity and repulsive offensive posts gets accolades and my non religious but inspiring ones get totally ignored - I do not know which way to turn now - Please direct my actions

Dear God - you know that I am not a quitter & you know that I have sincere intent with my actions- Please allow me to be an instrument of peace here - It appears that I have met very few that seem to know the difference between religion and spirituality - I am thankful for those few - but the others are pushing really hard - Thank you for the strength to continue my pushing with a smile

Thank you for the measure of health & strength that you provide daily & for the guidance & direction for each & every thought - word & deed that I act upon - Thank you in advance for divine protection against anything that would interfere & harm any good thing that I would do - Thank you for divine guidance that will direct my steps towards greater wisdom & understanding ...

Thank you in advance for the wisdom and the gift to make my presence known without the aire of being a threat or a Miss Goody Goody Two Shoes - May my presence bring light of enlightenment - comfort of encouragement and passion for inspiration -

Thank You for providing the ways of expanding my wisdom and enlarging my capacity to love <3 <3 <3

Few will listen - less will hear - Few will hear -- less will understand

Few will look -- less will see -

Few will read -- less will heed -

Few will be touched - less will feel -- Few will feel -- less will care

For those who braved the reading of every word thank you and may your blessings be many -

For those who could not brave the task - spare the time - spend the energy - thank you and may your blessings be many - <3 Sincerely UNEEK <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

HUH????? I own nothing on the internet !! I have a private forum but it is nothing like this and has nothing to do with Dinar or even any kind of investments - it is more along the lines of Spiritual -- about awakening and healing etc - Something that many here know very little if anything about - it is not religious either - there is a HUGE difference - You can be religious and have no spirituality -- You can be spiritual and not be religious -

****** DELETED BODY OF POST *****

For those who braved the reading of every word thank you and may your blessings be many -

For those who could not brave the task - spare the time - spend the energy - thank you and may your blessings be many - <3 Sincerely UNEEK <3 <3 <3

Beautiful Uneek Simply beautiful.

smile.gif

Edited by Markinsa
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO A LONG POST LIKE THIS, LEAVE A ONE LINE REPLY, AND MAKE EVERYONE ELSE READ IT ALL OVER AGAIN!
  • Upvote 3

To some - this may seem as a lengthy diatribe - in in some ways it is. But I find it a well thought out and insightful diatribe. I believe you have not only set the record straight, but thoughtfully given us a bit of view of "you'. I apprecciate it personally.

For myself - there are times when I read things on here, and I have to say the Serenity Prayer to myself - on occasion multiple times *lol* One of the tools to help be stay grounded...

You truly are UNEEK. In the words of a terrible movie, Cherry 2000, just "Keep the sun ouf of your eyes and be yourself."

• Upvote 3

Thank You for being Uneek and may God Bless You!

I enjoy yer works and words of wisdom and the gracious ways that you present them

and to all of yer posts that shows you have done alot of work in them and that you truly

care about people and yer Lovingkindness always shines through.

God see's yer works and he is pleased and may all of his blessings pour into yer heart

and flow from yer eyes into yer words of wisdom.

I love you as a real person that truly cares and it shows Uneek.

God has truly blessed you and its easy for all to see.

Never mind what the wicked shall say about you because you are truly JUST Uneek!

Tears flow from thine eyes as I lift up yer heart into the light and may God Bless YOU always.

• Upvote 3

**** DELETED BODY OF POST ****

Wow ... that was cool! Thanks UNEEK.

Edited by Markinsa
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO A LONG POST LIKE THIS, LEAVE A ONE LINE REPLY, AND MAKE EVERYONE ELSE READ IT ALL OVER AGAIN!
  • Upvote 3

I hardly ever reply to post, but this biggrin.gif is absolutly a great post abuot yourself. I do believe your name is right on, UNEEK.

And because you rarely post - it speaks volumes to me - it really choked me up - thank you so much ! <3 <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 1

To some - this may seem as a lengthy diatribe - in in some ways it is. But I find it a well thought out and insightful diatribe. I believe you have not only set the record straight, but thoughtfully given us a bit of view of "you'. I apprecciate it personally.

For myself - there are times when I read things on here, and I have to say the Serenity Prayer to myself - on occasion multiple times *lol* One of the tools to help be stay grounded...

You truly are UNEEK. In the words of a terrible movie, Cherry 2000, just "Keep the sun ouf of your eyes and be yourself."

Yes it was long and I really did not want to post it because of the length - so many folks complain about the length of articles and want the cliff notes given to them -- so I felt that I would be setting myself up again to get over looked - and wow folks came out of the woodwork that I have never seen before - I am deeply moved and very touched that you would take the time not only to read but respond with such kind words - Thank you so much !! <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 1

Uneek, that was not only touching but also truly inspiring! Maybe we should all do an introspective self evaluation and be able to give a defense like that to what we really believe. I just wanna say Thank You!!

Thank you - introspective evaluation? I think I do that on a daily basis - ughhh - well lets say "often" It is like a tug of war between the head and the heart -- really tough - I think if we would surrender to the heart more - trust it more - we would suffer less and possibly see less suffering -- ??????

Thank you so very much for enduring the long read and sharing your thoughts !! <3 <3 <3 UNEEK

• Upvote 3

"through my beliefs am living a life that is an inspiration to others"

Read more:

You are an inspiration to me, I wish I could have that sense of calm you exude. I am very religious and desire to have the level of spirituality you have found... I, too, have been thru the refiner's fire... and continue to be put back in. I feel glimpses of it now and again, in my life, but crave it around me 24/7. You are a very special and blessed Lady.

HUGS

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 2

UNEEK:

"We are not physical beings having a spiritual experience, but spiritual beings having a physical experience." "Stay thirsty UNEEK!"

YOU ARE SOOOOO CORRECT - I FORGOT TO ADD THAT - I SAY IT ALL THE TIME and the tugs of war we have are usually between the human ego/self / flesh and the spirit - the human experiences are so the spirit can evolve more

Thank you so much for sharing - no concerns about the thirst waning - I have a very strong one -

• Upvote 2

UNEEK you should check out JGLM.org I have been learning from them about healing for a couple of years now and they are the closest to truth I have ever seen. They ruined me as far as church goes. I don't even go to church much now because I cannot find a church that teaches truth like they do. Once you have heard the truth it is not worth it to sit and listen to all the religion and sacred cows or traditions of men most churches teach now days. And as far as the healing goes lets just say that I am seeing a lot of people get healed and its usually instant healing or miracles that I get to watch Jesus do.

And that's another thing I don't like going to churches when the pastor of that said church cant do what I can do and I sit in the pews. I am not trying speak badly of church I just have not seen any real churches lately. At least not according to my standards. The church as a whole does need an awakening. And its not like I look down on them they just have not been taught correctly but I think the truth is going to make its way in the church very soon.

But yeah Curry Blake from jglm.org has a good message for anyone that is looking for truth. You can find him on youtube as well.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post, i was touched by it. You know you have many biblical truths in there?

Maybe you would enjoy the sister site NEW DINAR CHAT, it is a more spiritual place. It is also Adam's. We would love to see you there.

GOD BLESS!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

UNEEK you should check out JGLM.org I have been learning from them about healing for a couple of years now and they are the closest to truth I have ever seen. They ruined me as far as church goes. I don't even go to church much now because I cannot find a church that teaches truth like they do. Once you have heard the truth it is not worth it to sit and listen to all the religion and sacred cows or traditions of men most churches teach now days. And as far as the healing goes lets just say that I am seeing a lot of people get healed and its usually instant healing or miracles that I get to watch Jesus do.

And that's another thing I don't like going to churches when the pastor of that said church cant do what I can do and I sit in the pews. I am not trying speak badly of church I just have not seen any real churches lately. At least not according to my standards. The church as a whole does need an awakening. And its not like I look down on them they just have not been taught correctly but I think the truth is going to make its way in the church very soon.

But yeah Curry Blake from jglm.org has a good message for anyone that is looking for truth. You can find him on youtube as well.

I realized long ago that church in the traditional sense is often a far cry from what Jesus would have it be but I do know this.... JESUS is the way the TRUTH and the life! Church operates in its own self interest more than it should but I know that as I serve in my church and breathe the truth of Jesus in others, the difference Jesus can make in Ives through me is life changing for them and for me as well!!! The real truth in life is found in what I can share with others..... Not what they can give me!!! That's the lasting TRUTH of Jesus!!!! The end result of that can be found in the last part of the verse I quoted prior...... No man can come to the Father but through Jesus!!!! I serve because he first served me!!! I love because he first loved me!!!! I go to church because I want to share that TRUTH!!!!!

• Upvote 2

I realized long ago that church in the traditional sense is often a far cry from what Jesus would have it be but I do know this.... JESUS is the way the TRUTH and the life! Church operates in its own self interest more than it should but I know that as I serve in my church and breathe the truth of Jesus in others, the difference Jesus can make in Ives through me is life changing for them and for me as well!!! The real truth in life is found in what I can share with others..... Not what they can give me!!! That's the lasting TRUTH of Jesus!!!! The end result of that can be found in the last part of the verse I quoted prior...... No man can come to the Father but through Jesus!!!! I serve because he first served me!!! I love because he first loved me!!!! I go to church because I want to share that TRUTH!!!!!

I hear yeah and yes your right. We need more people like you in our churches. I am not so good with words and have found that people in church don't want to hear what I have to say but usually they try to argue with me so I find myself talking to people out on the streets or at walmart or something. Usually what I do is I see a person with a cane or a limp in their walk or maybe they have a walker or wheel chair or they seem sick and I start up a conversation with them and ask if I can pray for them.

They usually let me and then when they feel the power of God flow from me to them or if the pain in their back instantly goes away and they are able to walk better and touch their feet for the first time without pain in years then I say Jesus did that because he loves you and some of them will want me to explain more and then some of them are so shocked that they need time alone to think about what happend and realize its not a dream before they make a decision. Its a lot easier for me to show and tell the gospel as I call it and I don't get to do that in church much so I do it out side church.

• Upvote 2