Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don L.Ward email

sab4212

Take as a rumor.

Congratulations for all those who have hung in there with me. I was told that tomorrow the RV will be on the bank screens and it will most likely be announced later as a monetary reset. Worldwide, all countries involved with the global reset are now Basil III compliant. Iraq was granted the removal of all sanctions and bankruptcy by the UN. The vote occurred last Friday and was released as of today. This is good news for all of us on many levels.

I need to state for the record that I have been in touch with the right people and the true Treasury officials who are handling this. We are very close to the completion.

More updates to come. Hope its true,GO RV.

Link please.....

• Downvote 1

Is Uneek around? Maybe she can shed some light on this. That's her site now.

HUH????? I own nothing on the internet !! I have a private forum but it is nothing like this and has nothing to do with Dinar or even any kind of investments - it is more along the lines of Spiritual -- about awakening and healing etc - Something that many here know very little if anything about - it is not religious either - there is a HUGE difference - You can be religious and have no spirituality -- You can be spiritual and not be religious -

The forum is free -- it cost me nothing and it costs the members nothing -- The annoying ads on there are owned by the forum owners - NOT ME!! So there I hope that clears up your misunderstanding -

As far as Recaps - they have been around less than 2 yrs - people submit articles for posting some are accepted and some are not - without pay - they get emailed to them - yes they do have staff that also gather

The owner is not Bill Ward though -- the post above is very very wrong - maybe a typo or something but it is totally wrong -

This is in the rumor section so you can count it all as rumor if you choose -- it could be written in stone and some of you would still choose to disbelieve -- It is your right - and truth is an individual thing - we all come to it in our own way and our own time -- and you live with the consequences

TO READ MY CONTINUED THOUGHTS - IF YOU ARE INTERESTED * GO HERE

• Upvote 1

HUH????? I own nothing on the internet !! I have a private forum but it is nothing like this and has nothing to do with Dinar or even any kind of investments - it is more along the lines of Spiritual -- about awakening and healing etc - Something that many here know very little if anything about - it is not religious either - there is a HUGE difference - You can be religious and have no spirituality -- You can be spiritual and not be religious -

The forum is free -- it cost me nothing and it costs the members nothing -- The annoying ads on there are owned by the forum owners - NOT ME!! So there I hope that clears up your misunderstanding -

As far as Recaps - they have been around less than 2 yrs - people submit articles for posting some are accepted and some are not - without pay - they get emailed to them - yes they do have staff that also gather

The owner is not Bill Ward though -- the post above is very very wrong - maybe a typo or something but it is totally wrong -

This is in the rumor section so you can count it all as rumor if you choose -- it could be written in stone and some of you would still choose to disbelieve -- It is your right - and truth is an individual thing - we all come to it in our own way and our own time -- and you live with the consequences

TO READ MY CONTINUED THOUGHTS - IF YOU ARE INTERESTED * GO HERE

Sorry about that. For some reason, I thought it was your site.

Take as a rumor.

Congratulations for all those who have hung in there with me. I was told that tomorrow the RV will be on the bank screens and it will most likely be announced later as a monetary reset. Worldwide, all countries involved with the global reset are now Basil III compliant. Iraq was granted the removal of all sanctions and bankruptcy by the UN. The vote occurred last Friday and was released as of today. This is good news for all of us on many levels.

I need to state for the record that I have been in touch with the right people and the true Treasury officials who are handling this. We are very close to the completion.

More updates to come. Hope its true,GO RV.

Basil III has nothing to do with currency valuations. It's about tightening up financing guidelines in the banking industry. Also, the US Treasury has stated that they will have nothing to do with any dinar cash-in. These are pumper lies.

• Upvote 4

Rumors don't need links... hence the name RUMORS. If it's links you need, stay out of rumors.

KK

MADD for Heather

Do you even realize how imprudent a statement that is?

Sorry to rain on your Kool Aide Parade, but all I asked for was a link to prove their claim that you seem to cannot live without.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3