Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ted Nugent Goes Off on Piers Morgan

krome2ez

February 5, 2013 at 9:17 am

Ted Nugent Goes Off on Piers Morgan:

‘You’re So Full of Crap”

When Ted Nugent sat down with Piers Morgan in Texas Yesterday, he delivered the CNN host his most explosive interview since last month’s showdown with Alex Jones.

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/02/ted-nugent-goes-off-on-piers-morgan-youre-so-full-of-crap/#ixzz2K7fU5ZaI

• Upvote 3

I am really starting to dislike Piers Morgan (Simon Cowell want to be) He comes to this country and tries to tell us how we should live our lives! Who does he think he is? He works for CNN and admits that he is not even a US Citizen yet so does that mena he is getting paid tax free?? How can they tax someone that doesn't have a SS#

This troll needs to go back to Great Britain but I am sure they don't want his sorry butt either!!!

• Upvote 6

I am really starting to dislike Piers Morgan (Simon Cowell want to be) He comes to this country and tries to tell us how we should live our lives! Who does he think he is? He works for CNN and admits that he is not even a US Citizen yet so does that mena he is getting paid tax free?? How can they tax someone that doesn't have a SS#

This troll needs to go back to Great Britain but I am sure they don't want his sorry butt either!!!

Piers Morgan deportation calls dismissed

A petition signed by more than 100,000 calling for the CNN talkshow host Piers Morgan to be deported has been dismissed by Barack Obama.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9792683/Piers-Morgan-deportation-calls-dismissed-by-US.html

• Upvote 2

Piers biggest issue is the AR-15 that has a 30 round clip!

Here we have a standard small game hunting rifle

post-557-136016090129_thumb.jpg

Here we have a Assult weapon with a 30 round clip

post-557-136016095739_thumb.jpg

This gun can fire off the same amount of bullets as the AR-15 so does that mean we will be banning this assult rifle next?

The first picture is of a Rugar 10/22

The second picture is of the SAME RUGAR 10/22 that I had the stock changed on so that it would look like a assult weapon!! So does that make this gun bannable????

My point is, both the AR-15 and this Rugar 10/22 both hold 30 rounds! Both have the basic same action when firing, one pull of the trigger equals 1 shot and another bullet is loaded automatically so that it is ready to be fired!!

I can show you this same example with a Glock 21 .45 cal that I have, I have a standard 13 round clip and I also have a 30 round clip for this same pistol. It fires 1 bullet per trigger pull and another bullet automatically is loaded and ready to be fired!! So Does that make this pistol bannable????

Just shows how uninformed some people are and how their pockets getting loaded with government money is letting their lips continue to flap in support of this issue!!

We all know how our government works, give them a inch and they will take EVERYTHING we got!!! angry.gif

• Upvote 5

February 5, 2013 at 9:17 am

Ted Nugent Goes Off on Piers Morgan:

‘You’re So Full of Crap”

When Ted Nugent sat down with Piers Morgan in Texas Yesterday, he delivered the CNN host his most explosive interview since last month’s showdown with Alex Jones.

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/02/ted-nugent-goes-off-on-piers-morgan-youre-so-full-of-crap/#ixzz2K7fU5ZaI

The who walked around in his own excrement for two days to avoid the draft because he "had better things to do than to go to Vietnam" has no business calling ANYONE full of crap.

That whole freedom of speech thing only applies if you are saying what you want them to say,hmmmm?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

The who walked around in his own excrement for two days to avoid the draft because he "had better things to do than to go to Vietnam" has no business calling ANYONE full of crap.

That whole freedom of speech thing only applies if you are saying what you want them to say,hmmmm?

What does the Viet Nam war & Freedom of speach have to do with 1) Gun control debate & 2)rights of of a NON USA citizen? Piers Morgan has no say in either imo and just needs to shut the h*ll up. Become a legal citizen then i might just take what he says a little more seriously-peace

• Upvote 2

Piers is not even a citizen here in the US so no it does not apply to him!!!

His voice means NOTHING to US citizens!!

He is just another Obama boy!!!

He has contributed NOTHING to this economy or taxes so he need to keep his big mouth shut and go back to England!

Wait, didn't I read something where he was run out of England for illigal wire tapping?? hmmmmm

Caz1104, if England doesn't want him why would we??? Send him somewhere else!!!

• Upvote 2

What does the Viet Nam war & Freedom of speach have to do with 1) Gun control debate & 2)rights of of a NON USA citizen? Piers Morgan has no say in either imo and just needs to shut the h*ll up. Become a legal citizen then i might just take what he says a little more seriously-peace

Ted Nugent is a POS who pooped in his own pants and walked around in it for days to avoid the draft....but you all LOVE what he has to say NOW.

Morgan has the SAME RIGHTS TO SAY WHATEVER HE WANTS AS YOU, AND NUGENT DO.

We do not have the kind of country that deports you because you have a different political belief.....YET.

Piers is not even a citizen here in the US so no it does not apply to him!!!

His voice means NOTHING to US citizens!!

He is just another Obama boy!!!

He has contributed NOTHING to this economy or taxes so he need to keep his big mouth shut and go back to England!

Wait, didn't I read something where he was run out of England for illigal wire tapping?? hmmmmm

Caz1104, if England doesn't want him why would we??? Send him somewhere else!!!

Yes he does. And the proof of that is that NO ONE would be calling for his deportation had he taken the OTHER side just as loudly.

Funny how you guys NEG people for having a different opinion just to shut them up here. Freedom of speech means nothing to you guys,

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Yes he does. And the proof of that is that NO ONE would be calling for his deportation had he taken the OTHER side just as loudly.

Funny how you guys NEG people for having a different opinion just to shut them up here. Freedom of speech means nothing to you guys,

No he does not, let your neighbor come into your house and try to tell you what you can and can't do and don't even try to tell me that you would not tell them to shut the he11 up and mind their own business!! That is what this Illegal alien is trying to do to us and that is why we are telling him to mind his own England business and shut the He11 up!!

Free Speach!!! Not when people are trying to take our rights away!!

You can say all you like but it will fall on deaf ears as we will have to agree to disagree on this issue!!

BTW Piers is that YOU??? ocdude = Piers Morgan?? laugh.gif Just joking with ya

post-557-136016591478_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Ted Nugent is a POS who pooped in his own pants and walked around in it for days to avoid the draft....but you all LOVE what he has to say NOW.

We do not have the kind of country that deports you because you have a different political belief.....YET.

Dude he is a patriot. Something you have no knowledge of. Please go back and study your hitler speaches. You sir are what we are fighting. Extreme STUPIDITY comes to mind.

• Upvote 3

pierce is not an american citizen .. and he sits there telling ted nugent .. "we" are doing this .. and what "we" want .. hey pierce .. get out if you dont like our country .. what would pierce do ..if ted do if nugent went to england and pushed for an amendment to allow guns in england ?

pierce would tell him if he doesmnt like england ..to get out .

the only way legal aliens like pierce can buy guns, is if they are either:

1.A Diplomat designated by the Dept.of Justice or,

2.A LEO on official business from a friendly country or,

3.Has a waiver from the Attorney General allowing purchase of guns,or

4.Has a hunting license legally issued in the USA.

• Upvote 2

I'm still trying to figure out your argument. Someone sh*ts in there pants,therefore their stance on gun control should be invalid?.........really thats your argument? My stance on Piers Morgan has been the same since he was a judge on America's Got Talent..............he's a self centered blowhard. He can say whatever he wants............but in my opinion has no rights for he is not a US citizen therefore he should shut the h*ll up. My opinions-peace

• Upvote 1