Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi Dinar/U.S. Dollar exchange rate has changed.

pokerplayer

Click here to see graphical representation

1,166/Dinars to the US Dollar or $857.63 per million Dinars

To:

1,164*/Dinars to the US Dollar or $859.11 per million Dinars

* as of 2-05-2013 9:00:01 AM UTC as per Central Bank of Iraq website (www.cbi.iq)

Did you know...

We have now opened the SafeDinar.com Exchange Rate Alert Service to everyone (you no longer have to be a customer). Simply forward this alert to your friends or have them go to our home page: www.oooooooooo.com to sign-up. In keeping with the current anti-spam rules, people who complete the sign-up form will be sent an e-mail asking them to verify that they wish to begin receiving the Alerts. Once they have confirmed this they will begin receiving the Alerts. Please call xxx-xxx-xxxx with any questions.

Sell your dinar

oooooooooo.com is now buying Dinar. Please call 877-xx3-xxx1 for details.

SafeDinar.com | xxx-xxx-xxxx | info@

If you no longer wish to recieve exchange rate change notifications, click here to unsubscibe.

Edited by Markinsa
Don't promote other sites
  • Upvote 7

Click here to see graphical representation

1,166/Dinars to the US Dollar or $857.63 per million Dinars

To:

1,164*/Dinars to the US Dollar or $859.11 per million Dinars

* as of 2-05-2013 9:00:01 AM UTC as per Central Bank of Iraq website (www.cbi.iq)

Did you know...

We have now opened the SafeDinar.com Exchange Rate Alert Service to everyone (you no longer have to be a customer). Simply forward this alert to your friends or have them go to our home page: www.oooooooooo.com to sign-up. In keeping with the current anti-spam rules, people who complete the sign-up form will be sent an e-mail asking them to verify that they wish to begin receiving the Alerts. Once they have confirmed this they will begin receiving the Alerts. Please call xxx.xxx.xxxx with any questions.

Sell your dinar

SafeDinar.com is now buying Dinar. Please call 877-xx3-xxx1 for details.

SafeDinar.com | xxx.xxx.xxxx | info@

If you no longer wish to recieve exchange rate change notifications, click here to unsubscibe.

Interesting.

Could this be the start of the currency float TQueezy and some of the others have been talking about?

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Phone # and Link from quote
  • Upvote 3

From the CBI website, if this helps any. I know its not much of a move, but maybe its the start of a free float ? I myself have no idea, but it is a move none the less :)

Currency Code Sell Buy

US dollar USD 1164.000 1166.000

Euro EUR 1579.373 1580.163

British pound GBP 1832.502 1833.418

Canadian dollar CAD 1168.104 1168.688

Swiss franc CHF 1278.430 1279.070

Swedish krona SEK 184.591 184.684

Norwegian krone NOK 212.640 212.747

Danish krone DKK 211.717 211.823

Japanese yen JPY 12.576 12.582

Special

Drawing Rights SDR 1792.843 1793.739

Indicative rates - 05.02.2013

pp

Interesting.

Could this be the start of the currency float TQueezy and some of the others have been talking about?

LOL, you beat me to the punch !!!

pp

Safe dinar dot com is showing the 1164 / 1162 rates. For what it's worth...

Ok.......but......the OP is stating as of 2/5/13 900 am UTC per central bank of iraq "website".

I guess that's why it's in the rumor section

I thought it's been this way for some time now??? um mm I Could be wrong but, not the :goodnews: were all looking for ,,,, Something else I ran across the other Day while looking around,,,I see their saying,,,,,, MP Mura’bi: The central bank to keep gold is useless and possibly hurt the national currency are these imbeciles smoking crack or getting help from Timmy Geithner on how to Deploy a Worthless Fiat Currency!!!! What the Hell are they thinking??? They need to keep adding to the Tonnage not rid themselves of it! it's almost worthless now but COME ON ALREADY :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 1