Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Banker Story

blueskies

New Banker story from Recaps--

FROM A PERSONAL CONTACT FORMER WASHINGTON BANKER, but treat as rumor until you see it for yourself Intel from 3 personal contacts - not NET Reports coming in that confirm what you are saying [03/02/2013 17:33:30] J: I have long tried to convince my wealthy banker uncle to invest in the Dinar but he would not. I tried on several different occasions to convince him but no doing.

OUT OF THE BLUE . . .He calls me just after 5 tonight and says "remember you telling me about the Dinar" . . yes I said. He said he received a call from a friend in the Secret Service in DC. They have know each other for 40+ years. The Agent told my uncle in as "few words as possible" to buy Dinar! He went on to say that the Fed/Trea was making preparations to put it on the screens starting Sunday?? @ $3.24. Said after a big meeting Tuesday in IRQ. that Wednesday at latest was the Global public announcement would be made and RV goes forth .

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

FROM A PERSONAL CONTACT FORMER WASHINGTON BANKER, but treat as rumor until you see it for yourself Intel from 3 personal contacts - not NET Reports coming in that confirm what you are saying [03/02/2013 17:33:30] J: I have long tried to convince my wealthy banker uncle to invest in the Dinar but he would not. I tried on several different occasions to convince him but no doing.

OUT OF THE BLUE . . .He calls me just after 5 tonight and says "remember you telling me about the Dinar" . . yes I said. He said he received a call from a friend in the Secret Service in DC. They have know each other for 40+ years. The Agent told my uncle in as "few words as possible" to buy Dinar! He went on to say that the Fed/Trea was making preparations to put it on the screens starting Sunday?? @ $3.24. Said after a big meeting Tuesday in IRQ. that Wednesday at latest was the Global public announcement would be made and RV goes forth .

"As few words as possible" hahahahah That even better then the "Gave me a knowing wink" man. hahahaha I LOVED it man. Great bank story. Hey do me a favor though. Next time ya see your rich uncle. SMACK the shat out of him for me will ya.

+1 Bro

• Upvote 5

Really? A guy in the secret service who can't keep secrets? LOL

I can't help but chuckle on this. Secret Service, huh!!! ;)

"As few words as possible" hahahahah That even better then the "Gave me a knowing wink" man. hahahaha I LOVED it man. Great bank story. Hey do me a favor though. Next time ya see your rich uncle. SMACK the shat out of him for me will ya.

+1 Bro

Dog, the things that come out of you puppy mouth. You just crack me up. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

He said he received a call from a friend in the Secret Service in DC. They have know each other for 40+ years. The Agent told my uncle in as "few words as possible" to buy Dinar! He went on to say that the Fed/Trea was making preparations to put it on the screens starting Sunday?? @ $3.24. Said after a big meeting Tuesday in IRQ. that Wednesday at latest was the Global public announcement would be made and RV goes forth .

End Quote

I see.

We will see you back on or after Thursday giving an excuse to why the announcement could not be made.....that's a guarantee!

• Upvote 1

OK, Here's the Rest of Blues Story as I have rec'd it;

I've now heard from $3.24 + ??? Either way the time is here! AND APPARENTLY IN THE U.S. THERE WAS A NEWS REPORT STATING THAT A NUMBER OF CURRENCIES WERE GOING TO RE-VALUE, SPECIFICALLY STATING DINAR AND DONG An email I received today: I have gotten some calls tonight 2/4. All saying about the same thing.. There was a reason for the hold up.. RV should have went today I was told, O stepped in and slow, But did not get it stopped. ( That is what I was told by more then 2 or 3 contacts) Said we would have your RV on Thu. the 7th that is this week. I hope they are right this time..