Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama's Kenyan birth certificate found

desimo

Retired United States Postal Worker Allen Hulton signed a sworn affidavit for the Maricopa County, Arizona Cold Case Posse convened by Sheriff Joe Arpaio, attesting under oath, to conversations with Mary Ayers, the mother of Bill Ayers. He made his testimony public in a three hour long taped interviewed on March 19th, 2012. Mr. Hutton, by signing an affidavit has subjected himself to laws regarding perjury, not something to be taken lightly as telling the truth is now for him a requirement of law.

His testimony states Mary and Tom Ayers (Parents of Bill Ayers) were sponsoring Barack Obama as a foreign student, and financially supporting his education.

This would explain the president’s refusal to release his college records. These records will easily prove or disprove his status as a Foreign Student.

Do you know the definition of hearsay?? Someone says that someone says is not admissable.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

It is a shame that so many have a problem with the nations First Black president.

Thanks you for letting us all know what your level of prejudice is.

OH PLEASE!!!! The fact that he is HALF black has nothing to do with the way we feel about Obummer. I could care less what color he is, he's the worst president we've ever had. So maybe you should put your big boy/girl pants on take the chip off your shoulder, and get over yourself. The race card is so worn out already, besides you can only be a racist if your white right? <_<:rolleyes:

Typical liberal poor me response: "Oh you disagree with the annointed one? You must be a racist!" Go cry that crap somewhere else!

• Upvote 3

Oooooooh gooody! We're finally going to rid of this COMMIE!

The Commie who saved the banks, the biggest CAPITALISTS in the world with our tax money -after they stole our money?...

The Commie who made gun laws LOOSER (guns in national parks, remember?)

The Commie who surrounded himself with CAPITALIST bankers in his cabinet like Giethner to run finance...

That damned Commie who has NOT reformed Wall Street and has taken their millions in contributions...

That Commie who has continued the BS "War on Terror" in order to please BIG BUSINESS so they have insurance while exploiting foreign countries...

YOU MEAN THIS COMMIE SARGE???????????????

Give me a break from all this CONSERVATIVE DRIVEL that has no BEARING to reality....

Perhaps you'd like to start on the MUSLIM rant now? tongue.gif

1st time I agree with you Dog....

I personally think he's more white than black, but then I just look at his actions, not his speeches... tongue.gif

What's real and what isn't? Depends on whom you ask....911 towers fell like that? Definite setup. Is that a lie? Depends on whom you ask.

We will never have the conlcusion on this.

NOR WILL WE ON THIS ISSUE - HE WILL BE PRESIDENT FOR FOUR MORE YEARS!

Actualy its not the first time Hamm

Also that statement that you personally think he's more white than black

Hmmmm that sounds very racist.

• Upvote 1

What's real and what isn't? Depends on whom you ask....911 towers fell like that? Definite setup. Is that a lie? Depends on whom you ask.

We will never have the conlcusion on this.

NOR WILL WE ON THIS ISSUE - HE WILL BE PRESIDENT FOR FOUR MORE YEARS!

how the judicial system works in the united states ... we have court systems .. when there is two sides presenting two different scenarios ,, a trail is set up .. to determin whos lying and who is telling the truth .. supeanas are issued ,, sometimes hostile witnesses are called .. birth records could be supeanad to court .. if they can get this into a court room ,and witnesses face perjury charges ,, things change . experts are brought in . experts testimonys are either excepted or dismissed ... a trial like that would be held by a grand jury investigation before any trial .. these things dont happen over night . ..it could come sometime next year .. in the mean time these things could be sealed to avoid cahractor assainations on people where their reputation is key to their lively hood .. im not sure this is over yet for obama ... but its not over in any court case unless the courts dismiss the case . not a pundant dismissal

• Upvote 1

Obamas refusal to release his college records is NOT hearsay. The postmans testimony only adds to, WHY he won't. You can't win this one, although, your ignorance of reasoning won't stop you from trying.

What ther president has ever been ASKED to release college transcripts?

Hate to break it to you, but college transcripts are not required to be eligible for president.

• Upvote 1

Hate to break it to you, but college transcripts are not required to be eligible for president.

What other President has ever had such controversy and questions over whether or not they are legally eligible to be President? I realize you're not bright enough to understand, but, he could put all the questions to rest if he was transparent and forthcoming. But he's been way past murky. The fact he has to spend massive amounts of money to keep things of his past hidden, the fact he flat out lied about his relationship with Bill Ayers and too many other nefarious activities to reiterate to you. Because you don't, won't and obviously can't get it, is too much to waste time explaining to someone without the brain capacity to comprehend. Stay satisfied and comfortable in your slumber. Most of us are not satisfied with his non-answers.

"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide."- Barack H. Obama

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

why seal his college records ? is he hiding something .. he should be proud as far as the way you democrats say how intelligent he is ..

THE REASON THEY ARE SEALED IS BECAUSE HE GOT HIS TUITION PAID FOR BY FORIEGN STUDENT EXCHANGE .. HE USED A FORIEGN PASSPORT ON HIS RECORDS . NOW WHETER HE DID THIS FRAUDULENTLY , OR HE REALLY IS A FORIEGNER .. DOESNT MATTER .. HE COULD BE INTROUBLE FOR FRAUD AND WOULD HAVE TO FACE THAT CHARGE OF FRAUD .. OR HE IS REALLY A FORIEGNER AND COULD BE IMPEACHED .. EITHER WAY .. WHY FIGHT SOMETHING LIKE THIS .. YOU LIBS CLAIM HES SO INTELLIGENT .. MAYBE YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE TRUTH TOO

• Upvote 1

it makes ya wonder reading obamas book .. he tells the world he went from smoking dope and drinking , and cuttung class in high school.. to wondering the streets of NEW YORK CITY .. to being in college and on to community organizer .. .. how does a bum on the streets of new york who skipped school all the time , get accepted in college like that ? FALSE DOCUMENTATION ?

Edited by dontlop

Actualy its not the first time Hamm

Also that statement that you personally think he's more white than black

Hmmmm that sounds very racist.

Yes it seems that libs are the real racists because they are the ones continually bringing the issue of color up everywhere you turn. Conservatives don't deal with issues based on race but libs always default to race based dissmisals. I guess thats what you do when you are out of ideas.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What other President has ever had such controversy and questions over whether or not they are legally eligible to be President? I realize you're not bright enough to understand, but, he could put all the questions to rest if he was transparent and forthcoming. But he's been way past murky. The fact he has to spend massive amounts of money to keep things of his past hidden, the fact he flat out lied about his relationship with Bill Ayers and too many other nefarious activities to reiterate to you. Because you don't, won't and obviously can't get it, is too much to waste time explaining to someone without the brain capacity to comprehend. Stay satisfied and comfortable in your slumber. Most of us are not satisfied with his non-answers.

"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide."- Barack H. Obama

There is no controversy....just a manufactured conspiracy.

You know what?? I am out.

It is ridiculous how much you get negged for not marching in lock step around here. I have been called names and insulted for the last few days, and *I* get the negs.

I hope someday you willrealize the irony in someone like YOU saying that *I* lack the brain capacity to understand.

why seal his college records ? is he hiding something .. he should be proud as far as the way you democrats say how intelligent he is ..

THE REASON THEY ARE SEALED IS BECAUSE HE GOT HIS TUITION PAID FOR BY FORIEGN STUDENT EXCHANGE .. HE USED A FORIEGN PASSPORT ON HIS RECORDS . NOW WHETER HE DID THIS FRAUDULENTLY , OR HE REALLY IS A FORIEGNER .. DOESNT MATTER .. HE COULD BE INTROUBLE FOR FRAUD AND WOULD HAVE TO FACE THAT CHARGE OF FRAUD .. OR HE IS REALLY A FORIEGNER AND COULD BE IMPEACHED .. EITHER WAY .. WHY FIGHT SOMETHING LIKE THIS .. YOU LIBS CLAIM HES SO INTELLIGENT .. MAYBE YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE TRUTH TOO

No, he did not.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

No transcripts are not required. But a naturalized citizenship is. We the people have not seen that either. Just one more situation where the demoscoalist have not performed their duty. Like dirty harry not passing a budget. :angry:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You know what?? I am out.

It is ridiculous how much you get negged for not marching in lock step around here. I have been called names and insulted for the last few days, and *I* get the negs.

No, he did not.

You get negged for spewing the same old lies........No he did not. What? ............He did not give factual information to his collage records.......... He did not tell us the truth about anything he is incapable of telling the truth.............. He did not give us a actual birth record when requested.............. I would have to agree with you he did not do anything except LIE, CHEAT and DECEIVE his way to the top where he will be brought down.

I personally hope you are telling the truth!~ BYE BYE!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You get negged for spewing the same old lies........No he did not. What? ............He did not give factual information to his collage records.......... He did not tell us the truth about anything he is incapable of telling the truth.............. He did not give us a actual birth record when requested.............. I would have to agree with you he did not do anything except LIE, CHEAT and DECEIVE his way to the top where he will be brought down.

I personally hope you are telling the truth!~ BYE BYE!

No, I got negged for showing you the truth. I used a calm manner and was called all kinds of names and had all kinds of insults thrown at me. And *I* got negged.

There is NO ROOM in this forum for anyone who doesn't believe as you do. You (ALL OF YOU) run away anyone with a different opinion.

So...enjoy your fairy tales, and your conspiracy theories. The truth will continue to evade you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

No, I got negged for showing you the truth. I used a calm manner and was called all kinds of names and had all kinds of insults thrown at me. And *I* got negged.

There is NO ROOM in this forum for anyone who doesn't believe as you do. You (ALL OF YOU) run away anyone with a different opinion.

So...enjoy your fairy tales, and your conspiracy theories. The truth will continue to evade you.

I'm not running anywhere.

Time will tell.........we have new hearing scheduled and the truth WILL come out and it will not be in OBUMMERS favor. <_<

What ever happened to agreeing to disagree and showing each other respect. This country was built on the belief that people could have opposing views. How about we all act like adults and stop the bashing. This is a perfect example of why this site has chased away so many people. I have enough drama in my life with my wife and three young kids. I come on here to escape the drama not to be bombarded with more.

• Upvote 3

I'm not running anywhere.

Time will tell.........we have new hearing scheduled and the truth WILL come out and it will not be in OBUMMERS favor. <_</>/>

I am willing to bet you that nothing will come of this or any other hearing...because the truth has ALREADY been out.

He's AMERICAN...born and bred.

And I didn't say that YOU were running away....I said you run everyone away who thinks differently than you.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What ever happened to agreeing to disagree and showing each other respect. This country was built on the belief that people could have opposing views. How about we all act like adults and stop the bashing. This is a perfect example of why this site has chased away so many people. I have enough drama in my life with my wife and three young kids. I come on here to escape the drama not to be bombarded with more.

Well Said!!

• Upvote 2

Well Said!!

Thanks Liboy and Bumper smile.gif

I'd like to "second" that...

There have been a lot of very good people that have left this site and I really miss them!!!

• Upvote 1

Dontlop do you need a nother clinic in reality??? Obamas records have not been sealed. have you ever heard of FERP 1974?? Well just to educate you FERP 19+74 stands for "The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974" . It would be illegal under previosly mentioned federal law for Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law School to give any former student’s records to reporters or members of the public without that person’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t released them, but neither have other presidential candidates released their college records. George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release.

So in short they have not been sealed, only birthers believe that one. You are so full of made up nonsense you cant acept the truth. Do me a favor and bring up more birther nonsense I am getting bored.

Edited by dinar_stud
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1