Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama's Kenyan birth certificate found

desimo

So all those people that are testifying that he was born in the hospital in Kenya are lying be cause OCDUDE says so? OK you are the Man or women. whatever! It sure is good to have you around to keep us all sain.

Sorry I chose to believe fact not cali fiction

Letter from Kitau in Mombasa, Kenya:

I happen to be Kenyan. I was born 1 month before Obama at Mombasa medical center. I am a teacher here at the MM Shaw Primary School in Kenya. I compared my birth certificate to the one that has been put on by Taitz and mine is exactly the same.

I even have the same registrar and format. The type is identical.

I am by nature a skeptical person. I teach science here and challenge most things that cannot be proven.

So I went to an official registrar today and pulled up the picture on the web. They magnified it and determined it to be authentic. There is even a plaque with Registrar Lavenders name on it as he was a Brit and was in charge of the Registrar office from 1959 until January of 1964.

The reason the date on the certificate says republic of Kenya is that we were a republic when the “copy” of the original was ordered. I stress the word “copy”. My copy also has republic of Kenya.

So what you say is true about Kenya not being a republic at the time of Obama’s birth, however it was a republic when the copy was ordered.

The birth certificate is genuine. I assure you it will be authenticated by a forensic auditor. We are very proud Obama was born here.

We have a shrine for him and there are many people who remember his birth here as he had a white mother. They are being interviewed now by one of your media outlets.

Fortunately they even have pictures of his parents with him immediately after his birth at the Mombasa hospital with the hospital in the back ground.

It will be a proud day for us when it is proven that he was born here and a Kenyan became the most powerful man in the world.

I encourage anyone to come here and visit. I will be happy to take you and show you the pictures at the hospital myself as well as my document and many others that are identical to what Taitz posted.

God Bless.

Kitau

——————————————————————————–

Obama has fooled the entire USA which gives him the only award he deserves, The Imposter of the USA Century. Foreign born are not allowed to be US President: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl1K94ALlTA&feature=related

Kenyans know Obama was born in Kenya:

Kenyans and Sarah Obama testify Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya:

Kenyan U.S. ambassador is very proud Obama was born in Kenya:

Obama’s grandmother on phone states Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya .

DV folks the above is all a lie cause OCDUDE says so.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Nope. To start with SARA is NOT his grandmother. She is his STEP grandmother and she said she was present when his FATHER was born. She was quite adamant that the PRESIDENT was born in Hawaii.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Did you see the SOURCE of that article?? Even JEREMY CORSI ADMITS THAT HE GOT PUNKED.

The only FAKE thing are the stories about the birth certificate being fake. And that includes ARPAIO.

“President Obama was born in Honolulu, and his birth certificate is valid,” Joshua A. Wisch, a special assistant to Hawaii's attorney general, said in a statement. “Regarding the latest allegations from a sheriff in Arizona, they are untrue, misinformed, and misconstrue Hawaii law.”

But sometimes in politics, the only thing to do with a dead horse is to beat it.

I'm not referring to that. You need to watch the full press release video presentation by Arpaio, technical details that show how the image file is parsed and layered which isn't done unless it was manipulated with software. The stamp placement/alignment being mathmatically perfect when in fact Hawaii hospital records are hand stamped and never lined up like that and severall other technical anomolies that don't make sense for an original artifact.

• Upvote 3

Sorry not wishful thinking. We just don't do well with people, organizations or other shadow figures manipulating us, our freedoms and rights, or our great country. I guess that's just a side effect of being born free men and women that few others around the world experience.

So OCDUDE I humbly ask you to respect the FACT that this administration has been less than honest with the American People and their coverups are irritating us. It is so easy to produce the original documents that a free mind begs the question why not open it up (the original and not a clearly doctored document) and squash the debate?

Thats what honest people do. Didn't you see the news that Donald Trump was challenged to present his birth certificate by the idiot Bill Mahr with a bet of $5,000,000 that he wouldn't. Guess what, Trump accepted the bet (with the $5,000,000 to be given to charity to help less fortunate) produced the damn thing (a real one not a forgery like Obama's) and Bill Mahr is silent. The charities I guess will go without, due to poor character on Bill Mahr's part.

The point being we have the right to demand the truth. When something doesn't smell right we have the right to demand quantifiable proof without manipulation, stalling, slandering and all the other b.s. that gets thrown at us.

We don't like the reality of the world you try to thrust upon us because it fosters corruption and reduces our quality of life.

I hope you can understand that

He HAS produced the CERTIFIED document TWICE. It has been verified THREE times by the issuing agency.

And YOU HAVE THE TRUTH. Obama was born in HAWAII. Yet, you continue to demand the fairy tale.

The one thing that NONE of you guys can answer is why a 19 year old first time mother would agree to travel to a third world country in the last month of her pregnancy, which at the time involved at least a 13 hour flight, along with a 6 hour travel over unpaved roads, to give birth to her first child where there was little to no advanced medical care, and NEVER TOOK A PICTURE OR SENT A LETTER CLAIMING TO HAVE GIVEN BIRTH IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY.

Oh and don't forget, she had to SMUGGLE the newborn BACK along those same circumstances and in a time frame to allow her to register his birth the NEXT DAY.

AND NO ONE WHO HELPED HER HAS EVER TALKED???

THAT is the fairy tale.

I'm not referring to that. You need to watch the full press release video presentation by Arpaio, technical details that show how the image file is parsed and layered which isn't done unless it was manipulated with software. The stamp placement/alignment being mathmatically perfect when in fact Hawaii hospital records are hand stamped and never lined up like that and severall other technical anomolies that don't make sense for an original artifact.

And that too is an untruth.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Nope. To start with SARA is NOT his grandmother. She is his STEP grandmother and she said she was present when his FATHER was born. She was quite adamant that the PRESIDENT was born in Hawaii.

Yeah the CIA having a gun in your face can get you to change your tune, quick, fast, and in a hurry! I don't think you even believe the crap your spewing here, your just doing it to stir up a debate, no problemo! If you truly feel the way you've been saying I don't think there is anyone on here that can help you pull your head out of the sand! :shrug: (Nice a newer one :shrug: ) LOL

Where did you hear that?............................Ahhh the internet........................OC are you French? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm sure he/she has never bothered to even consider looking at something like that, I've seen it, I feel with out a doubt it's been faked, or why wouldn't he just have released it when asked in the first place? Why wasn't it verified before he took office? Why did he make such a big deal out of it? He got away with it because anyone who questions him has to be a racist! Everytime he gets criticized the libs are screaming racism, when in fact it has nothing to do with it. The American people, well most of us that is if OC is American, deserve to know, we are paying the bills!

• Upvote 3

Yeah the CIA having a gun in your face can get you to change your tune, quick, fast, and in a hurry! I don't think you even believe the crap your spewing here, your just doing it to stir up a debate, no problemo! If you truly feel the way you've been saying I don't think there is anyone on here that can help you pull your head out of the sand! :shrug:/> (Nice a newer one :shrug:/> ) LOL

Where did you hear that?............................Ahhh the internet........................OC are you French? :lmao:/> :lmao:/> :lmao:/>

AH...the CIA got to her??? Must have been awfully fast since that was in the SAME PHONE CALL as the conspiracy theorists are pumping all over the place.

Yeah the CIA having a gun in your face can get you to change your tune, quick, fast, and in a hurry! I don't think you even believe the crap your spewing here, your just doing it to stir up a debate, no problemo! If you truly feel the way you've been saying I don't think there is anyone on here that can help you pull your head out of the sand! :shrug:/> (Nice a newer one :shrug:/> ) LOL

Where did you hear that?............................Ahhh the internet........................OC are you French? :lmao:/> :lmao:/> :lmao:/>

I'm sure he/she has never bothered to even consider looking at something like that, I've seen it, I feel with out a doubt it's been faked, or why wouldn't he just have released it when asked in the first place? Why wasn't it verified before he took office? Why did he make such a big deal out of it? He got away with it because anyone who questions him has to be a racist! Everytime he gets criticized the libs are screaming racism, when in fact it has nothing to do with it. The American people, well most of us that is if OC is American, deserve to know, we are paying the bills!

What OTHER president has ever been asked to reveal his birth certificate??? Why should he run around doing what every crockpot in America demands.

The way the conspiracy theorists have refused to look at the facts since he has released it shows why he was smarter to IGNORE them.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

He HAS produced the CERTIFIED document TWICE. It has been verified THREE times by the issuing agency.

And YOU HAVE THE TRUTH. Obama was born in HAWAII. Yet, you continue to demand the fairy tale.

The one thing that NONE of you guys can answer is why a 19 year old first time mother would agree to travel to a third world country in the last month of her pregnancy, which at the time involved at least a 13 hour flight, along with a 6 hour travel over unpaved roads, to give birth to her first child where there was little to no advanced medical care, and NEVER TOOK A PICTURE OR SENT A LETTER CLAIMING TO HAVE GIVEN BIRTH IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY.

Oh and don't forget, she had to SMUGGLE the newborn BACK along those same circumstances and in a time frame to allow her to register his birth the NEXT DAY.

THAT is the fairy tale.

Um yea really certified right, sorry again we have not been given the real artifact just a doctored copy.

Are you aware of the birth records process in Hawii? Check it out, it can be done retroactively and that opens up a million holes. The officials in Hawii have been less than cooperative with any real invesitagtors. They tried muscling sherriff arpaios deputies out of the hospital when they arrived to look at the original on file. The refused and called in local police to intimidate the sherrifs deputies. People don't do that to law enforcement, and don't get huffy with investigators unless they have something to hide. Also look into "Red Diaper babies", please also gogle the book "Dreams of my Real Father" read it and if you still walk away with full certainty in your stated position I will be astonished.

I assure you the birth certificate procedures in Hawii (the only state in the nation that does this) are a current threat to national security as they are and need to be shored up.

Also please look into Obamas use of multiple social security numbers. Why would he do that? Man I gotta tell you this many conflicts don;t arise with people that have nothing to hide. Thats just common sense.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

THAT is the fairy tale.

Again we will all believe this now because OCDUDE tells us it is:

9287d25b43f599a0d2961f2135d60d02.jpg

DUDE you bring no facts to the table just your babble <_<

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

AH...the CIA got to her??? Must have been awfully fast since that was in the SAME PHONE CALL as the conspiracy theorists are pumping all over the place.

What OTHER president has ever been asked to reveal his birth certificate??? Why should he run around doing what every crockpot in America demands.

The way the conspiracy theorists have refused to look at the facts since he has released it shows why he was smarter to IGNORE them.

Why is it such a big deal? People are required to show their birth certificates all the time, why shouldn't he? Every other president has given every record about their pasts wether they wanted to or not, college records, BC's, passports, transcripts, your boy is the only one who has everything sealed up and why OC did he spend milions of dollars of his own money to seal them in the first place? That alone tells you something isn't right, well maybe not you, but anyone with a fully functioning brain. I don't know if the CIA was involved or not, I doubt it. But you don't think when your that high up in the game (still living in government housing) :lol:/> you can make people shut up or vanish? If you don't you really are that stupid. Way to much info about him leads to a major cover up, but guess what they didn't get it all and O is going to have to answer to the American people, you should be one of them, no one here is asking you to abandon your messiah O, but you should at least be smart enough to look at the facts around you, since he is messing with your life as well as your children and grandchildren's lives by his actions, or do you work for the government? That wouldn't surprise me, a paid troll stirring the pot, filling the no fly lists!! :lol:/> :lol:/> :P/>

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Every presidential candidate is supposed to be vetted by their party's committe prior to running. Part of the vetting process is supposed to include verification of natural born citizen status. This was not done by the democrats... gee I wonder why. It's a basic requirement here because we know imposters can/will ruin our great nation from the inside out, like we see today..

• Upvote 1

NOW if ya want to see the truth why people think the birth cirtificate released by obama is a fake ... start this utube at 3 minutes and 30 seconds .. and watch the computer expert show you .. it will only take a couple minutes of your time .. please examine. .. start at 3:30 on this utube..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

THAT is the fairy tale.

Um yea really certified right, sorry again we have not been given the real artifact just a doctored copy.

Are you aware of the birth records process in Hawii? Check it out, it can be done retroactively and that opens up a million holes. NOPE> The officials in Hawii have been less than cooperative with any real invesitagtors.wrong again They tried muscling sherriff arpaios deputies out of the hospital when they arrived to look at the original on file he HOSPITAL does not keep that on file.. The refused and called in local police to intimidate the sherrifs deputies.Even if they had a copy, they cannot LEGALLY release it. HIPPA and all. People don't do that to law enforcement, and don't get huffy with investigators unless they have something to hide.THey do when Law enforcement is BREAKING THE LAW.Th Also look into "Red Diaper babies", please also gogle the book "Dreams of my Real Father" read it and if you still walk away with full certainty in your stated position I will be astonished.

I have.

I assure you the birth certificate procedures in Hawii (the only state in the nation that does this) are a current threat to national security as they are and need to be shored up.NOPE> YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO.

Also please look into Obamas use of multiple social security numbers. Why would he do that? Man I gotta tell you this many conflicts don;t arise with people that have nothing to hide. Thats just common sense.

:P :P

OMG.....TAITZ LIED. That s why her MANY cases have been thrown out of court. Obama had ONE SS number.....the rest is just LIES from the birthers.

Every presidential candidate is supposed to be vetted by their party's committe prior to running. Part of the vetting process is supposed to include verification of natural born citizen status. This was not done by the democrats... gee I wonder why. It's a basic requirement here because we know imposters can/will ruin our great nation from the inside out, like we see today..

It is not done by EITHER PARTY.

NEVER has any presidential candidate been asked to present his birth certificate....let alone an original.

But then, that's not ALL that is different about THIS president.

Again we will all believe this now because OCDUDE tells us it is:

9287d25b43f599a0d2961f2135d60d02.jpg

DUDE you bring no facts to the table just your babble <_</>

UM...*I* am the ONLY one bringing FACTS to the table.

You keep bringing up long debunked theories....including one that even JEREMY CORSI, the KING of the brthers, has admitted to.

NOW if ya want to see the truth why people think the birth cirtificate released by obama is a fake ... start this utube at 3 minutes and 30 seconds .. and watch the computer expert show you .. it will only take a couple minutes of your time .. please examine. .. start at 3:30 on this utube..

WOW....a YOUTUBE video by a self proclaimed "expert".

I am convinced. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

NEVER has any presidential candidate been asked to present his birth certificate....let alone an original.

But then, that's not ALL that is different about THIS president.

How do you know who has and has not been asked to provide one of the many required documents needed to be a presidential candidate. It is typically done out of the public eye. Only when there is suspicssion does it come into play in public. I guees you just assumed that?

Also Orly Taitz isn't the only one aware of Obama'sseveral SS#'s it's documented by several sources. I feel that sufficient proof has been provided to at least be reviewed in a court of law. Being thrown out without being reviewed doesn;t tell me anything other than a liberal judge doesn't want to open a can of worms.

And I guess yuo're statement about "But then, that's not ALL that is different about THIS president." is somehow designed to implicate a racial bias? The commonly used shelter for libs to stop anyone from speaking out against the president...Thats just sad and now has become tired. So no one can investigate anomolies if someone is of color? Wow what does that lead to?

• Upvote 1

part 2 >

WOW....a YOUTUBE video by a self proclaimed "expert".

I am convinced. :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/>

your afraid of the video i see

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How do you know who has and has not been asked to provide one of the many required documents needed to be a presidential candidate. It is typically done out of the public eye. Only when there is suspicssion does it come into play in public. I guees you just assumed that?

I guess you just assumed that it has been asked. It hasn't. EVER.

Also Orly Taitz isn't the only one aware of Obama'sseveral SS#'s it's documented by several sources. I feel that sufficient proof has been provided to at least be reviewed in a court of law. Being thrown out without being reviewed doesn;t tell me anything other than a liberal judge doesn't want to open a can of worms.

ItHAS been reviewed....by the SC conferance....several times...and found wanting.

And I guess yuo're statement about "But then, that's not ALL that is different about THIS president." is somehow designed to implicate a racial bias? The commonly used shelter for libs to stop anyone from speaking out against the president...Thats just sad and now has become tired. So no one can investigate anomolies if someone is of color? Wow what does that lead to?

I don't know.....you tell me?? has any other president been asked this?? No. Why is that?

I am out.....enjoy your fairy tales.

part 2 >

your afraid of the video i see

No...it was hilarious. :lol:/>

ESPECIALLY this part from the author of the video....

PLEASE NOTE: After 14 months, I am now retiring from this dead issue and closing down comments. All allegations of proof of forgery have been shown to be invalid or outright false. If you have a question or comment, I suggest you read the hundreds of comments already posted, and the replies to them. Thanks. For more info, get the book. Thanks for watching!

Guess you didn't read that part,

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

OC, most presidential candidates have easily trackable pasts, Obama doesn't, again I'll ask why did he spend millions of dollars of his own money to seal his records if he wasn't hiding something?

No grade school pictures, transcripts from college, etc. etc. etc. all missing or sealed, why? The only records we have of his past are his love for radical anti Americans and Chicago bath houses! <_</>

Great I see Tiff just showed up, you may have found your only friend on this subject! :P

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

No...it was hilarious. :lol:/>/>

PLEASE NOTE: After 14 months, I am now retiring from this dead issue and closing down comments. All allegations of proof of forgery have been shown to be invalid or outright false. If you have a question or comment, I suggest you read the hundreds of comments already posted, and the replies to them. Thanks. For more info, get the book. Thanks for watching!

Hmmmm CIA get to him? Where is Mr. Bourne, maybe he can verify!! :D

OC, most presidential candidates have easily trackable pasts, Obama doesn't, again I'll ask why did he spend millions of dollars of his own money to seal his records if he wasn't hiding something? Obama's past is very visable...at least as visable as all other presidents....from his birth in Hawaii to his LEGALLY ELECTED presidency ANd he has NOT spent "Million"....funny how that number has grown. The bill supposedly proving that had hundreds of thousands of dollars spent, for ONE, on his TRANSITION team..

No grade school pictures, transcripts from college, etc. etc. etc. all missing or sealed, why? The only records we have of his past are his love for radical anti Americans and Chicago bath houses! No, his transcripts are not sealed....just not available to all, just as yours and mine are not . , You could not walk into my college t my transcripts and I could not get yours.. NO OTHER PRESIDENT has been asked to release his college transcripts. Bush is the ONLY one who has ever done so, in a desperate attempt to prove that he wasn't the idiot people were calling him. And I have seen his grade school pics...as well as seen comments from his school friends from elementary school and college <_</>

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

No...it was hilarious. :lol:/>/>

well im glad you found it hallarious since he does find it to be a valid document in his self proclaimed expert opinion as far as your concerened . he doesnt have a clue ..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That is why he was elected TWICE because people choose to believe these wild assed erumors. IN 2014 the GOP will lose the house because of a specific group of people keep farming this bogus junk that alot of people have chose not to believe and still vote for him. Oh well, the republic is not going down to the tubes it is just another groups point of view like the "The SKY is Falling". In 2016 and 2020 when Hillarious is elected and reelected the group who are waving banners will say she was not born in the US. Keep making excuses instead of living with what you got instead of howling at the moon hoping someone will listen and if you look at the last election no one did. Even now the famous liberty champion ron paul is under investigation for double billing for his trips as far back as 2005. Plus he makes a statement about a decorated hero which the dung hit the fan. Now he is clarifying. He is the white house for 4 more years grind and bear it until 2016.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

the experts opinion is . it is not a forgery ,, because if it was ,, it would have to be done by a stupid person , because theres simply better ways to forge something

i say it was done by a stupid person .. >>> aka >>>> a liberal

• Upvote 2

If this is SOLID EVIDENCE and are REAL, then that Baboon Muslim/Communist SOB should be charged with TREASON, MURDER, FRAUD, FORGERIES and everything else that this IMPOSTER HAS DONE!!! MILITARY FIRING SQUAD!

well im glad you found it hallarious since he does find it to be a valid document in his self proclaimed expert opinion as far as your concerened . he doesnt have a clue ..

So...you DON'T take his OWN WORD for the fact that it is NOT forged??

Did you not READ??

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You have fallen for a hoax and a bad one at that

Alleged Obama birth certificate from Kenya is a hoax

The Lucas Smith Fake Kenya Birth Certificate

In 2009, a convicted forger and con artist named Lucas Smith produced this Fake Kenya Birth Certificate:

02516b7f7d60fd2d9da4d5d54da5c3ff_f30.jpg

There are several obvious problems with accepting this forgery as an authentic birth certificate for President Obama.

Smith is a convicted forger and a con-man with a prison record. More information about his sordid history as a con-artist may be found here.

Smith's story as to how he got the birth certificate is implausible. He claims he bribed someone at Coast Province General Hospital. However, hospitals don't issue official birth certificates; only governments issue those.

Smith has never shown any evidence that he was ever in Kenya, despite repeated requests even from his birther believers.

The date on the birth certificate is in the wrong format.

In Kenya, the day of the month is ordinarily stated first, followed by the month: "19 February 2009".

Heltan Maganga wasn't the Hospital Administrator on the date the birth certificate was supposedly issued (Feb. 19, 2009).

He didn't take over that job until months later.

Heltan Maganga's name is misspelled "Helton" on Smith's FKBC.

Barack Obama Sr.'s birth date is just the year 1936. When the FKBC came out, Wikipedia was only listing his year of birth. Subsequent Freedon of Information Act releases have revealed his actual date of birth.

Kenyan officials say this document doesn't match any used in Kenya. No other documents have come forth using this same or similar format.

Smith signed an affidavit allegedly explaining the provenance of his FKBC:

lucas_1.jpg

lucas_2.jpg

Needless to say, most informed people have concluded that the affidavit contains false information, and that Smith forged the second FKBC. Since he produced the forgery, he has allegedly sent a copy of it to every member of Congress. However, no one in Congress has ever mentioned receiving it in any public statement.

Even WND.com birther central has debunked lucas Smoths birth Certificate:

EBAY BIRTH CERTIFICATE CALLED FRAUD

More proof you are believing a birther hoax

OBAMA BIRTH DOC UPDATE: KENYA SOURCES WEIGH IN Comparison with similar certificates suggests fakery, WND probe reveals

Edited by dinar_stud
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1