Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is this old or new news??

DRV1804

I everyone! For those of you old timers you know who i am...i don't follow the RV as close anymore it was taking over my life but i do pop in here from time to time especially Wednesday's to read Mr. Adam' chat...i just received this email from Jeff with TampaDinar is this a new thing or old news??

United Nations Approved RV

RV IS ALMOST HERE.

Saturday, 02 February, 2013 UN's to release Iraq from CH VII WITH CONDITION TO RV

2-4-2013 The HEAD of the DEPARTMENT of BANKING and Finance Ministry: “the DINAR traded in global financial directory sites on the recovery of the currency and that there is a future for the Iraqi dinar and would SOON RETURN to what it was before 1980 BECAUSE of the GLOBAL DEMAND in the GLOBAL FINANCIAL MARKETS”.

05 February 2013 Iraqi Dinar Could Rise as Much as 15% in the coming month. Source: Iraqi Cabinet)

General Secretariat of Iraq’s Council of Ministers has ruled out the replacement of the currency or cancellation of three zeros “at this stage”, and it is seeking to raise the value of the dinar against the dollar.

2-5-2013 Washington TIMES newspaper: Iraq will be the largest in the world oil power.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

JUST COPY AND PASTE IT its the same thing ..lol

its the only thing on the net that it originated from .. but its all over the gurus sites within 20 minutes of it being posted.. as soon as i read this i copied and pasted a couple sentences into my search engine and this is what came up .. a blog . lol

Edited by dontlop

all they did was put together a couple of the headlines ,, that came out over the last few days .. add a few words . like rv on condition of rv ... and publish it on their blog .. i wouldnt let the part "on condition of rv" , get to ya

05 February 2013 Iraqi Dinar Could Rise as Much as 15% in the coming month. Source: Iraqi Cabinet)

General Secretariat of Iraq’s Council of Ministers has ruled out the replacement of the currency or cancellation of three zeros “at this stage”, and it is seeking to raise the value of the dinar against the dollar.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/140543-is-this-old-or-new-news/#ixzz2K3HEr9FI

This seems to me that they are going to let it rise from it's present value, so it is important if they control it or let it go as the market dictates.

What do you think.

Why would you give DRV1804 neg. It good news. Gave a plus keep you head DRV 1804.

Thank you!! Good Lord why would they give me a neg?? LOL I was excited when i got the email but im PLENTY used to the Guru's putting their spin on things and wanted to throw it past my RV friends :)

***///

DRV1804........ hey, man,

see you've been to another site and all they gave you was that crazy red T-shirt....

It's cool.... funny. :P/>

:lol: :lol:

Thank you!! Good Lord why would they give me a neg?? LOL I was excited when i got the email but im PLENTY used to the Guru's putting their spin on things and wanted to throw it past my RV friends :)/>

:lol:/> :lol:/>

Because they are idiots