Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JUST RECEIVED SHARES OF ASIACELL, YEA!!!

one4dinar

WOW!!! Very excited to get excel sheet and ISX order of receipt of my shares of Asiacell Stock! I am truly stoked!!

Praise God!!! We are truly Blessed!

How did you do this because Iraq's $1.4 billion Asiacell share offer sold out: exchange http://news.yahoo.com/iraqs-1-4-bln-asiacell-share-offer-sold-091552939--finance.html

How did you do this because Iraq's $1.4 billion Asiacell share offer sold out: exchange http://news.yahoo.com/iraqs-1-4-bln-asiacell-share-offer-sold-091552939--finance.html

I went through Aljazera Brokerage and I received a few minutes ago my sheet stating my shares and also a confirmation of the purchase from the ISX.

Aljazera stated that the purchase authorizations would be placed with the ISX from Jan 2 to Feb 2. So I believe these were pre-orders for the IPO. And my order was a part of that. The regular orders of TASC will be onducted on Monday.

But I did receive my full order.

• Upvote 1

Just got my confirmation as well. Same Broker . :)/>

GREAT!!! I wrote a big thank you to Mr. Hasan!

Did you already have a warka account set up?

I went through Aljazera Brokerage. Although, I do have an account with Warka, Warka ISX was not submitting orders for the IPO. At least that's what I heard.

congratulations my friend!

yes my buddy and I also received our confirmations today. 100% of our requested amounts of shares were fulfilled. it is a great day. now we look forward to seeing the demand for these shares on the exchange tonight @ 11pm EST.

OH! and Mr. Hasan Abdul-Karim and his group are the BEST EVER! emot-downsbravo.gif

• Upvote 1

Blessings All!

Yes, a very special thank you to our Broker. Without discussing too much of the process, I posted a while back that depending on your Broker several of us were not too worried about the process. It has been difficult to refrain from truly speaking my mind about where some of us were seated. I did post that depending on one's Broker, it was quickly easy to determine that many fears could be quickly subsided due to the Brokerage's written process on how stocks would be taken in. Again, Blessings All of you who I am proud to stand with in the household of faith.

• Upvote 1

I went through Aljazera Brokerage and I received a few minutes ago my sheet stating my shares and also a confirmation of the purchase from the ISX.

Aljazera stated that the purchase authorizations would be placed with the ISX from Jan 2 to Feb 2. So I believe these were pre-orders for the IPO. And my order was a part of that. The regular orders of TASC will be onducted on Monday.

But I did receive my full order.

Glad to hear that everything went well. When oversubscribed there is normally a pro rata reduction. Could be that all small investments were satisfied at the expense of the big boys. It is also unusual for small investors to get their allocation prior to trading, maybe a benefit of the small stock exchange.

All eyes will now be on the price.

• Downvote 1

Congrats rightsonword, Blessings to you my Brother.

Thank you! I'm quite excited for tonight tosee what happens with the price. There has been a flood of good news as of late, so I'm expecting at least some time to gain initially. Regardless of what happens with this stock this week, I see nothing but good things ahead for the ISX. This is going to be a good year for gains in the other sectors now that more money/traders are influxing in the ISX.

Trade well, my friends! Blessings to all and use those blessings to enlarge the kingdom.

• Upvote 2

yes my buddy and I also received our confirmations today. 100% of our requested amounts of shares were fulfilled. it is a great day. now we look forward to seeing the demand for these shares on the exchange tonight @ 11pm EST.

OH! and Mr. Hasan Abdul-Karim and his group are the BEST EVER! emot-downsbravo.gif

What is your thoughts for the Asiacell share price once this starts to trade this week? How high do you think it will rise before it takes a breather and dips? Just Wondering. Im thinking of a high of 44 low of about 11. We will see.

Thank you!

I am so happy everyone got their shares!! We are truly Blessed!

Glad to hear that everything went well. When oversubscribed there is normally a pro rata reduction. Could be that all small investments were satisfied at the expense of the big boys. It is also unusual for small investors to get their allocation prior to trading, maybe a benefit of the small stock exchange.

All eyes will now be on the price.

Thank you, Sandyf.

Yes, I agree that maybe we, the small investors were satisfied at the expense of the big boys. It's a good feeling and opportunity we seldom get to experience.

Edited by one4dinar

It is also unusual for small investors to get their allocation prior to trading, maybe a benefit of the small stock exchange.

this is exactly why i am taking full advantage of this opportunity. the isx is no where near the place where the established exchanges are and there is therefore no reference point for anyone to draw from. people make reference to the isx as if it is comparable to the nasdaq or the likes but it simply isn't.

as i read some of the asiacell news that came out, i noticed a very unique detail. it appears that the foreign investor was preferred above the iraqi investor on this ipo. the foreign investor was subscribed 70% while the iraqi investor 30%. according to this article:

"Demand for the $1.3 billion initial public offering of Asiacell Communications, an Iraqi mobile phone operator, slightly exceeded the number of shares of offer...The remainder went to Iraqi investors."

this tells me that they are deliberately enticing foreign investment to the isx. we really cannot try playing this exchange like we would the dow or nasdaq. we are in the initial stages of watching an exchange be built out. i tell my friends that our money is not even in the basement of this building. our money is in the framework....the footings where they drill down 200 feet and drop the steel anchors.

should this exchange succeed, our money will have multiplied so many times it will be unbelievable. i believe the proliferation of the isx will cast a shadow on the revaluation of the currency even. kudos to all those who are taking the risk and swinging for the fences!

What is your thoughts for the Asiacell share price once this starts to trade this week? How high do you think it will rise before it takes a breather and dips? Just Wondering. Im thinking of a high of 44 low of about 11. We will see.

i could see this thing really blowing up like some of the hotel stocks on the exchange. over the short span though, i really cannot say because the exchange itself is so volatile and subject to huge swings.

on another note asiacell has literally changed this market. it is a true milestone in the history of the bourse. notice that the most trades you will see happen on any one stock might be upwards of 150 trades or so. asiacell had 2900 subscribers. those numbers are incomparable. we are now in new territory. we don't know what this market will do or how it will react to doubling its capital in one day.

this is from the daily isx report that i receive: [Asiacell ] "Number of contracts executed: 2900 contract"

will iraqi traders place a high demand on these shares? if so, will it not create an incredible sellers market? will the value for the stock not shoot up? will owners of the shares establish a strong hold position? it will be quite the experience to watch how market makers develop the market between buyers and sellers.

Was not able to get any of the asiacall stock. But zain telecom should be the next one.
no worries my friend. no worries at all. you will have many many more opportunities. you have gotten in on this thing at such an early stage that you will see many chances at plays like asiacell.

be blessed my friends!

• Upvote 2

Iraqi telco Asiacell shares surge on bourse debut

BAGHDAD | Mon Feb 4, 2013 2:17am EST

Feb 4 (Reuters) - Shares in Iraqi mobile telephone operator Asiacell jumped the maximum 10 percent on their Baghdad bourse debut on Monday after investors in the company raised $1.24 billion in Iraq's largest-ever share offer.

The shares were trading at 24.2 dinars at 0707 GMT on the Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX). A total of 780,000 shares had changed hands as of that time. The shares are allowed to trade within a 10 percent range up or down, according to bourse rules.

In a public offer that closed on Sunday, investors in Asiacell - majority-owned by Qatar Telecom (Qtel) - sold 67.5 billion shares at 22.0 Iraqi dinars each, offloading a quarter of the company's share capital.

It was the first big share offer in Iraq since the U.S.-led invasion of 2003, and largest equity offer in the Middle East since 2008.

Iraqi telco Asiacell shares surge on bourse debut

BAGHDAD | Mon Feb 4, 2013 2:17am EST

Feb 4 (Reuters) - Shares in Iraqi mobile telephone operator Asiacell jumped the maximum 10 percent on their Baghdad bourse debut on Monday after investors in the company raised $1.24 billion in Iraq's largest-ever share offer.

The shares were trading at 24.2 dinars at 0707 GMT on the Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX). A total of 780,000 shares had changed hands as of that time. The shares are allowed to trade within a 10 percent range up or down, according to bourse rules.

In a public offer that closed on Sunday, investors in Asiacell - majority-owned by Qatar Telecom (Qtel) - sold 67.5 billion shares at 22.0 Iraqi dinars each, offloading a quarter of the company's share capital.

It was the first big share offer in Iraq since the U.S.-led invasion of 2003, and largest equity offer in the Middle East since 2008.

Great news. Let's continue this climb. Got my sell order ready just in case, though!

Hey one4dinar,

Thanks for the response to my question. I ran off to a Super Bowl party

I do have another question- do you have to have a foreign bank account set up Before you can trade on the ISX? You mentioned that you went through your broker, but also said you did have a warka.

I would really like to be set up for future opportunities. I missed this one :(

Thanks ahead of time for any help or advise.