Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 2-6-2013

bluebell

Adam, I read a number of financial newsletters daily and they are all warning about a currency crash and the wipe out of wealth, etc. I am wondering if it's prudent to change our dinars into dollars in case there is a collapse and we would then lose everything. Would it be better to hang onto the dinar instead or change some of it into other currencies instead of the dollar?. I think they are stating there are only about three currencies that would make sense. From what I read (and it's all scary). we are in for an "economic Pearl Harbor" as one financial expert puts it. Of course I will add that most of them tell you all the horrors and then offer another, higher priced newsletter to tell you how to survive the hard times. However, we would have to have our heads buried in the sand not to see the signs of impending doom as far as the dollar is concerned. I just wanted to know your thoughts on this. Of course, metals would be good, too. Thanks for all your hard work on our behalf, Adam. It is much appreciated, especially in these days when it is so hard to know who you can trust.

Actually, I meant this question for the chat room but didn't know how to put it there since there is no thread for this Wednesday's chat yet and it may be something others would be concerned about but if you want to reply to me directly on this, that would be fine and I would appreciate it. Thanks, Adam!

• Upvote 1

Adam, in your OPINION, is our new found influx of money, from a currency exchange, going to treated as capital gains income or ordinary income ? I,m just asking your opinion. I know you are not the IRS! Thank You!

Your question may most likely be answered with an VIP/OSI plug. Which WILL legally alieviate any tax worries.

• Upvote 1

Adam, due to some health issues, and now learning that I may have been exposed to Agent Orange I have been away from the site for quite awhile. I know that what I am reading is coming from the rumor threads, but I need to ask anyway. Does all the hype that I have read over the last couple weeks give you any pause to think that the wind is finally blowing in the right direction?

All the talk about the HCL, Chapter 7, and currency reserve to name a few things seem to indicate to me that we are rounding the last curve of the final lap and that an RV now appears to be within reach, at least this the way it appears to me? What are your thoughts on this? I know it is coming from the rumor section, plus it's great to be back.

Thanks for keeping everyone level headed. God Bless.

• Upvote 4

Hi Mr. Adam. What do you think about this article? What is going to happen with us as dinar investors Mr. Adam?

Talabani writes his Will.

03/02/2013

Sulaymaniyah / NINA / A Kurdish newspaper in Kurdistan reported that Jalal Talabani, President of the Republic, Secretary General of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) party, handed his will to one of the leaders of the National Union.

The Kurdish newspaper (Bass) said that "Talabani wrote his will a year ago and handed it over to (Duler Sayed Majid), one of the leaders of his party and his confidence, and asked him to open it after his death, and deliver it to the Office of the PUK."

According to the newspaper, the will concerns the future of the PUK.

However, Duler himself and members of the political bureau of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan denied that.

The President Jalal Talabani had suffered a stroke in 17, Dec. and he is treated now in Germany. / End

THE LINK: http://ninanews.com/...?ar95_VQ=GFMGJF

What do you think about this article Mr. Adam? What china has got to do with CHAPTER VII Mr. Adam?Can you please explain this to us? Thank you very much for taking your precious time to answer my questions Mr. Adam.

Iraq's Ambassador in Beijing to discuss efforts to get rid of huge chapter VII

03-02-2013

Search the Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq in Beijing Abdel Karim Mustafa, with Director General of the Department of international organizations and conferences of the Chinese Foreign Ministry Chen Hsiu, the efforts of the Foreign Ministry seeking to eject Iraq from international resolutions imposed by the UN Security Council under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.

The statement received (News Agency) on Sunday: that the Ambassador also met at the headquarters of the Foreign Relations Department of the Communist Party of China the Director General of the Department of West Asia and North Africa du yanling was highlighted during the meeting ways to support the Communist Party and the Chinese Government to get rid of the relevant resolutions and end the high-level international coordinator for International Affairs and lost property.

Read more: http://131.253.14.66...7#ixzz2Jtm5JJQq

Biden: Obama does not want to visit Iraq and times spent in Baghdad were unhappy

03-02-2013

By us Vice President Joe Biden, the President of the United States "does not want to visit Iraq, regardless of the justification of Biden that Obama feels that he" ended the war responsibly ", and there is no need to visit to Baghdad, or in other words that" Obama wants to remove Iraq from the list of priorities and the problems that the American Administration has to face, citing non-interference by the United States, in a rare precedent, the crisis experienced by the country.

While others do not find something new in the position of the US President who has tried to focus on the term "internal file and end the wars involving the United States, observers believe that the US administration, saying at this time that Iraq faces major crisis without an opinion or a clear us effort as in the past, referred to" tension "in the relationship between the United States and Iraq, and" deny "policy, but the current Iraqi Government and try to keep them maybe.

Biden: Obama does not want to visit Iraq

US Vice President Joe Biden in a speech during a Security Conference in the German city of Munich, Saturday, "President Obama does not want to visit Iraq and Afghanistan during the next phase."

Biden says "since the set as Vice President mileage up to 640.000 mile", "facetious tone often had sent me to the places he wants to visit," referring to Iraq and Afghanistan, and with this to make the audience laugh and clap (White House), but it has other meanings.

Biden says that he spent with McCain (US Senator) in his unhappy time in visiting Iraq and Afghanistan, "explains," I am happy to be invited in Germany again, meeting here with friends from all over the world preferred. "

Biden believes that "the United States is currently at the stage of turning the page on the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq that began more than a decade since the events of 11 September 2001", "draws his country ended the war in Iraq responsibly, and is currently working with the responsibility to reduce the number of US troops in Afghanistan and to complete the transition in this country is the end of next year."

Followers: Washington is not satisfied with

Biden's announcement comes after nearly two months on "ignore" US President Obama to park a call from Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki (13/11/2012) to congratulate him on his re-election as Chairman of the United States, a US News Agency that Obama then asked Deputy Joe Biden answered instead.

Observers say that "Biden's remarks shows clearly Washington's rejection of the policies of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, especially in the administration of the country, and its position on the matter".

Political analyst speaking to 049 (range) "Biden's remarks are evidence of Washington's rejection of the policies of Al-Maliki, who did not respond and other political leaders for advice submitted to resolve the situation in Iraq", adding that "Washington is not fully convinced by Iraq to inspect Iranian planes and have confidence in the ability of Al-Maliki to prevent Iranian logistical support to Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad.

Al explains that "the visit by Al-Maliki predicted decades arming Russia with her last communication between him and Russian President Vladimir Putin (30.1-13), are her provocative steps Washington and a deviation in the direction of the axis of the Syrian, Iranian, Russian", pointing out that Washington find that political and diplomatic influence space has shrunk after the withdrawal of its troops from Iraq ".

Shammari draws to "the absence of us influence was clear to leave the Iraq crisis for Iraqi politicians and lack of seriousness the Iraqi Government or the attempt by some parties to obstruct the implementation of the strategic framework agreement between the two countries."

Shamari believes that "there is great pressure on Maliki by some parties in the National Alliance wants him to take a strong stand against Washington as responsible for exacerbating the current situation in the country", noting that "these parties based on pressure on Al-Maliki on the nature of the National Alliance and the American and Turkish role in the region and their impact on some Iraqi parties."

Shamari believes that "Al-Maliki is trying to stick half keeping it is not trying to provoke the United States and the Iranian-Syrian axis immersion in Russian Federation".

Although the United Nations and many countries and observers emphasized that Iraq is witnessing of demonstrations and protests continued for more than 40 days, is one of the "most serious" crisis that passed by since the fall of the former regime (2003), the US Administration did not comment on the events of and not from afar and not even through its Embassy, which only one of the officials explained that the Americans are embarrassed going and prefer not to comment. "

Read more: http://131.253.14.66...9#ixzz2JtKhFUp6

What do you think about this article, too Mr. Adam. Does this has got to do with RV Mr. Adam? Again, thank you very much for your patience and immediate attention to answer all my questions Mr. Adam.

Financial: political problems and the dominance of private banks behind the fluctuating stock market index

02-02-2013

Vice President Finance Committee returned MP for the Kurdistan blocs Coalition Ahmed Hassan Faizullah, due to fluctuating market index Iraq Stock Exchange to political problems and the dominance of the NCB on stock trading in the market.

He said Faizullah (News Agency): the movement of the market depends on the mood of dealers (buyers and sellers), some of them do not believe in the stock market and the other controls a stock makes the pointer oscillates between low and high.

He added: the political problems that the country currently has a direct impact on the movement of market activity Iraq stock exchange because it makes dealers in "bewilderment" and fear of putting their stock, as well as most banks dominated the civil market and stock manipulation without having effective control over their work.

Iraq index and stock exchange fluctuated during the current period, with a continuous decline for consecutive days and then began to rise.

Read more: http://131.253.14.66...4#ixzz2JtwkwIDP

hello and greetings from sunny and warm Thailand. This question has to do with cashing in (since we ALL know it will happen tonight!!!): I bought all my dinars thru a corporate acct-LLC. When time for cashing in, do you think I will need to present more than myself? what paperwork/support will I need to show? Also, living overseas, can you tell me if there are bank options for us expats in SE Asia?

Thank you for your fine work. I'm no banking expert, so really appreciate your advice/input.

Cheers

Adam, in your OPINION, is our new found influx of money, from a currency exchange, going to treated as capital gains income or ordinary income ? I,m just asking your opinion. I know you are not the IRS! Thank You!

You should direct your question to Obama and his friends in DC. The 2013 tax codes are difficult to decipher at the moment. Call your CPA.

Mr. Adam I just found 2 articles and what do you think about these 2 articles? Is it good? Is this the sign of RV coming soon Mr. Adam? Thank you very much for answering my questions Mr. Adam.

Exclusion of cancellation of three zeros from the currency

04-02-2013

Excluded the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to replace or cancel three zeros currency at this stage and that it sought to increase the value of the dinar against the dollar.

He said Cabinet Secretary Ali Mohsen Ismail sourcing Centre for the Iraqi media network replacement project and cancel three zeroes during the past period discussed in the Council of Ministers, the Council stressed that this project is not a priority for the Government at the moment because there is a real problem in this area. Lukman to stbedal currency itself requires significant tuning process, as there are still issues concerning this aspect after the fall of the dictatorial regime, where the currency bloc were limited, It now has doubled from what it was at the time, and pull this block is a difficult task.

The other impression BW al3ywn h implies that the deletion of zeros will reduce the volume of cash in circulation as the quantity, and the fact that it does not diminish, even by 1% despite the Government believes that the currency is a good thing if there are suitable conditions to apply but does not give them priority when providing stable conditions

The Secretary-General noted that the Iraqi dinar to rise the price of the dollar, and economic and financial viability of dinar was able to be stronger than it is currently, and that the chances of higher value are available, especially with the growth of the accumulated reserve at the Central Bank which exceeded 65 billion dollars and rising steadily along with high economic growth in Iraq. It is now one of the most developed countries in the world thanks to the expansion of oil production. The substantive economic and infrastructure available in the direction of the rising dinar exchange rate against the dollar, noting that the Government was seeking to have 1000 dinar exchange rate against the dollar, meaning that the price of the currency class 100 $ 100,000 Iraqi dinar and that any improvement in the political situation can contribute to achieve this quickly.

Read more: http://131.253.14.66...7#ixzz2K0tnUtD2

Iraqi Cabinet rules out replacing or omitting zeros from Iraqi currency

04 February 2013

Baghdad (AIN) -The Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers ruled out replacing the Iraqi currency or crossing out the zeros from it in this phase.

A statement by the SG quoted its Secretary General, Ali al-Allaq, as saying "The project of replacing the Iraqi currency and omitting the three zeros from it was discussed in past period at the CoM where the Council stressed that this topic is not within the priorities of the Council since there is no problem in this respect."

"The Iraqi Government thinks that changing the currency needs suitable and stable circumstances," he added confirming "This proposal will be given priority if the stable conditions are there."

"The price of the Iraqi Dinar is expected to rise against the US Dollar encouraged by the increase of the currency reserve accumulated at the Central Bank of Iraq in addition to the revival of the economic growth of Iraq," Allaq concluded. /End/

THE LINK : http://www.alliraqne...onomy&Itemid=41

• Upvote 2

Adam, Things are beginning to feel like they did in December 2010 when we thought we were close to an RV.

There was a lot of action about a month or so ago and it seemed the Iraqi's were moving with record speed to

get things accomplished on their end to bring this revalue to completion, including the HCL, Chapter 7 etc.

Reading new articles (below) it seems the government does not see the lifting of the zero's or introducing new currency

an issue of importance now. Where are we heading with this ????

Ruled Iraq today to replace the local currency dinar or cancellation of three zeroes are currently pointing out that he was seeking to increase its peak from 1166 to 1000 dinars to the dollar, adding that high value opportunities available with the growing backlog in the central bank, which exceeded $ 65 billion.

The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Ali Mohsen that this project is not a priority for the government at the moment there is no real problem in this area. He added that the replacement of the currency in itself requires a significant adjustment process, as there are still issues with this side after "the fall of the previous dictatorial regime where the mass of currency in circulation is limited, but it's now doubled from what it was at that time and therefore the process of withdrawing this block is large and difficult task. "

The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Ali Mohsen Ismail in a statement released by the official website of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and seen by / Baghdadiya News / "The project replacing the currency and the abolition of three zeros discussed during the last term in the Council of Ministers and the Council stressed that this project is not a priority for the government in Currently the lack of a real problem in this area. "

• Upvote 1

ADAM ON MONDAY AM. ON FOX NEWS THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT IRAQI OIL SOON ENTERING THE MARKET. WHICH IS SUPPOSE TO LOWER OIL. BUT BETTER YET I'M THINKING THE PRICE OF DINAR INCREASING. COULD YOU SPREAD A LITTLE LIGHT ON THIS. THANKS SO MUCH.

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam! Thanks for everything you've done for all of us through the years. Regardless of how this investment turns out , you have worked tirelessly to bring us your unbiased opinion and the targeted information that we need to stay focused on this long journey.Again, thank you! Uncle Barkie

Hi Adam,

First time caller long time listener. ;o) I'm seeing lots of articles about Iraq's interest in raising the value of their currency. I believe 1000 - 1 with the dollar has been mentioned. Is it likely Iraq will start that low and float up? Can Iraq realistically afford to start as high as $.10 or more with all of their currency floating around? Thanks and stay thirsty my friend.

• Upvote 1

Adam - Can you please comment on or explain the ramifications of the Standby Agreement and the date of February 23 and the impact, if any, on an RV? Thank you for all the effort. GO RV!!!

I second this question, ill even add on to it. There has been sever rumors/articles saying that this will not be extended ect. However, as we have come to know iraq they love to procrastinate. Are you expecting this to be extended? And slightly offtopic have you given thought to a site competition for VIP?