Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****MYSTERY LADY GIVES UPDATE****

UNEEK

Good Morning DV Members & Guests -- It appears that The Mystery Lady is becoming more vocal and more of a presence in DinarLand......... and with a recognizable confidence --

Many have voiced their fondness and belief in her while others have adamantly voiced their disbelief -

We all have our thoughts - feelings & reasons for what we choose - I have seen no one -- including myself present any information to support either -- so we continue to gather more information and watch things unfold and eventually we will arrive at the truth - Below in green is her latest message <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3

"He who is wise will keep an open mind until he has fairly tested the various proofs that are available to him"

To be persuasive, one must be believable;

To be believable, one must be credible;

To be credible, one must be truthful.

Here again we are presented with false info, Articles concerning Iraq's currency situation is the very last place to put stock in.

Mr. kaperoni you seem of intelligent mind, yet your analogy is completely mis-guided.

The New exchange rate is factored in the 2013 budget and will rise over time. There are many people on all these sites who have become self appointed experts on Iraq and their monetary future. All of which base their OPINION'S from articles and own conjured up theories.

Well I'm here to tell you friends, I have a direct line to the truth, which is far from most of all these individual's thoughts.

I have researched these people's post over the course of the last year, and it is comical reading their info,

My advise to those who read the daily banter from the "article analyzers"- "theory pumpers"- "daily claimers of hundreds of calls a day that it will RV today" type is to see who the post is by and not even waste your time reading it.

There is FACT within all this fiction, myself and only a few others that I have previously supported are telling the truth. Rate 3.42 and with this weeks approved budget, history is made : )

Stay positive friends Wife in the Know

Edited by UNEEK
  • Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

No, No No..............ain't gonna buy it this time,,,,,,,This person is so right......Follow Me.......I know it all and everybody else is wrong. I have the FACTS and everybody else is wrong.......I've called it and there is NO getting around it.......I'm calling it again and if I am not correct stillI am gaining presence because I above all else have the TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH SO HELP ME GOD....who is on myside BTW..................Good Lord !!! What mindless dribble......

Uneek you seem like a nice person but this is just mindless bravado and someone blowing their own horn..............I am with the clown....Oh my mind is open! But I am to old a bunny to belive this ......stuff. I have heard it for years and it still amazes me ............What Cajones. Sorry Uneek

• Upvote 2

laugh.gif Says the lady that already called the RV to happen.....we should all definately listen to her cause she knows fo sho!!!

Hey Keep come on now she did say "pending" anything getting in the way lol - I have not attempted to answer multiple posts at the same time so bear with me -- and thanks in advance -

Keep - I commented on your post under the kaperoni thread - when you can will you please check it out and respond - thanks in advance -

Hello Thug -- I am sorry I cannot share your vision -- lol I am holding out just a little longer - lol You have more experience because of your history with these dudes and dudettes -- lol so you just might be right -

I do not have as much of that to go on so I will continue to gather bits and pieces of info and hopefully we will reach the "real truth" <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IMO there should be a "make sh*t up" section on here. There is a difference between a rumor that could possibly be true and just making sh*t up.

Sorry if that is over the top, but cmon!

Good thing my opinion doesn't mean anything, huh?

Edited by staunch
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I think she recently targeted my post, but her issue of rising and the contradicting by saying RV at $3.42. Confusing and somehow she has reputable sources and everyone else doesn't? Hmmm

3.42 by when??? It would be nice if you both could be rightbiggrin.gif I wish I could say we will know someday but if things drag on as soon for another ten years some of us will never know in this life if anyone knows the truthwink.gif

It's sad when someone has to tear others down in order to build themselves up. Our mystery " Tea kettle" lady didn't endorse Ocrush. Hmmmmmm.

I do not believe that I am tearing anyone down to build myself up. Im very confident in who I am.

but....someone that calls rate and date time and time again...well they say whatever and if we choose to poke fun at that I think we are well within our "we are in the rumor section" rights.

but I do thanks those who bring it...we need to have a release. It can get pretty serious in here sometimes.

Edited by SnowGlobe7

No, No No..............ain't gonna buy it this time,,,,,,,This person is so right......Follow Me.......I know it all and everybody else is wrong. I have the FACTS and everybody else is wrong.......I've called it and there is NO getting around it.......I'm calling it again and if I am not correct stillI am gaining presence because I above all else have the TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH SO HELP ME GOD....who is on myside BTW..................Good Lord !!! What mindless dribble......

Uneek you seem like a nice person but this is just mindless bravado and someone blowing their own horn..............I am with the clown....Oh my mind is open! But I am to old a bunny to belive this ......stuff. I have heard it for years and it still amazes me ............What Cajones. Sorry Uneek

Hello Automag - I think this is the first time we have exchanged any dialogue - I do respect your opinion and your reasoning -- sure seems fair to me - as I said with Thug you may have more history and experience than I do - so I choose to keep my mind open to more proof -- I do not feel I am hurting anyone or myself for reserving a "judgement" -

I do not remember seeing any TOS that required us to have a belief in or proof of the information before we made the post - and by no means would it be fair for anyone to "assume" that when we make a post that we are 100% supporting it -

Neither is it fair to neg a poster just because you disagree with the facts of the info -- but I think it is still a privilege to do so and basically for any reason and just for the heck of it - but that is another story -

As some of you know -- I did not bring the Mystery lady post over last night out of courtesy and respect for the membership here - I hope that speaks a little of my character --

I realize that most if not all do not know anything about me - but if the kind of lengthy posts that I have made and the kind they are could give any testimony at all you would know my intentions are honorable - but the thing is .............many of the posts that I have done that would give testimony have been over looked and the rumors have taken precedent - and that even saddens me ... for that tells me or gives me at least a hint as to what most are feeding their minds -

Yes she is confident in her rate and information -- so is Adam - so is Kap - you know -- why beat up anyone at this point for their opinion / theory etc -- without the absolute positive documentation - notarized - sworn statements of fact? And NO ONE --- NO ONE has provided that - as of yet

I am here to learn and to be informed of any and all info and I share what I come across - I could bring a lot more but there are several reasons that I do not - and will not at this time - Hopefully our time is about up with the research and speculating and we can begin to implement our plans <3 UNEEK <3

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5