Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Official: Dinar to Soon Return to What It Was Before 1980

ReVbo

my new license plate will say "SOON"

Except, now, it will be the answer to, "When does you new boat get delivered?" or "When were we going to Tahiti, again, honey? The maid wants to know;" or "Are you done with your Oxford application yet, Sweetheart?"

Edited by ReVbo
  • Upvote 4

Except, now, it will be the answer to, "When does you new boat get delivered?" or "When were we going to Tahiti, again, honey? The maid wants to know;" or "Are you done with your Oxford application yet, Sweetheart?"

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 2

I have heard from my peps who have peps that know peps that are GURUS and they say tomorrow Monday 02/04/2013 is the day ..Its all RUMOR ...SOON is the word of the Day..:hug:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/emot-hug.gif">

In the land of the gurus every day is Monday.....and every RV is coming soon, for sure...until it ain't.