Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is SO FUNNY!!!! Fishermen must watch!!

Bumper64

[Girlfriend]
Eawww! Yuk, he just caught a fish, a base a bass, I don’t know if they are spelled the same. Guess where he took me? Fishing! Ya! Water and everything. Oh I know they are so yucky, he almost made me touch a worm. Ohhhh, he’s said fishing, so I thought we were going on Daddy’s yacht and getting sushi. Well, he is cute though. You should see him in his little fishing outfit. But whatever, look at me, I worked out yesterday the gym, tread-mill, ah, 3 minutes. Um um, almost worked up a sweat, all I know is when we get back to dry land, ??? me or the boat! Of course he’s gonna pick me. I don’t know the boat is kinda sparkly though, my outfit matches it and I did not even plan that. Ha, ha, ha, that’s so funny! I need another guy that doesn’t take me fishing, ha, ha,ha, ha, I know!

My link
  • Upvote 7

Love it buddy!! I used to be a Tracker dealer and had a 20 ft Nitro myself, loved it. Johnny Morris is a class act and an old friend, (owner of Bass Pro and the Tracker line including Nitro). If anyone ever gets the chance to go to Big Cedar Lodge, owned by them, it's amazing and so is the golf course there. They always had great commercials! LOL :twothumbs:

One of our conventions down there they had Tracy Byrd and John Anderson give us private concerts, what a place!

• Upvote 3

***///

NOT a 'keeper' MONEYSOON....!

If you had a choice betwixt boat engine noise and THAT thing chattering away all day,

you'd do the same thing before yer ears started bleedin'...!

Sometimes ya jus' gotta get yer priorities straight, son! :lol:/>

ROFL, no doubt ladies, I love a good southern drawl, but that voice, I would have left her on an island somewhere remote up north, she'd have been safe though even the bears and wolves couldn't have taken the constant chatter!! The princess went for a nice swim!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: My wife loves, really really loves, fishing! She won't touch them and most of the bait, so being the good hubbie I am, I take care of it, plus my 3 minions love to fish and take em off the hook for her, but she doesn't blab all day long like this gal. That was always my rule, yep you can go fishing as long as you don't talk, if you do, back you go, unless you have really big..................... nevermind! I'm just kidding, couldn't help it as usual! :D

For all you sickos out there I was going to say bank accounts! <_<:lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 3

1358798397_3216802_sunsetfishing.jpgwink.gif

Alright!!! What kind of sicko is messing with my fishing solitude and sunset by taking pictures of the back of my T-shirt!!!!! Where is that day'um ejection button when ya need it!

My humblest apologies Rayzur..... but you know me... I'm one to just "enjoy the view" of all of God's creation!!! blush.gifrolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1